Pages:
Author

Topic: Can human stupidity affect the movement of the market? - page 10. (Read 22301 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Hello, community. Political, economic and social news in the media significantly affect the life and behavior of the crowd. How can crypto news affect the movement of the market?

of course it can affect market price movements, depending on the news is good or bad, because a news will affect a buyer or investor against an investment instrument that they will choose, as well as when you want to buy a product but there is negative news about the product circulating Of course you will think again to make a purchase, as well as Crypto. therefore we must be more careful and be able to sort out which news is right and what is false news. and that will really help you in determining an investment
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
of course it all gives a lot of influence on crypto prices because asking investors themselves must think about what he invests and must provide benefits if there is bad news so investors will withdraw their assets and in the end the price will decrease due to many dumped
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Yes especially on stupidity of selling bitcoin or other crypto that should be hold. I am not against selling bitcoin but to those people who invested without taking a good plan may resort to selling due to the arising needs or demand for money. And since most of the money were being invested on bitcoin so literally they will get again that money to attend the needs by selling it. Here in cryptocurrency you should not gave your all and invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1050
Affect and very strongly. News, especially economic news, is the main driving force on the stock exchange. People watch the news and make decisions based on it. Although the news can be thrown out by the media specifically to create an artificial movement in the market..  Cool

And some these media is owned by whales who owned big volumes of cryptos. It's kind of spreading FUD so people with a very weak faith will eventually sell off their crypto assets. In that way, whales don't need to sell their cryptos anymore just to see the cryptomarket bleeds.

I am agree with this statement. Sometimes, whales have strong connection with media and they asking media to spread negatives news on market. People with weak finger will panic and its very dangerous thing in any market. Panic investor will bring market crash and the price become unreasonable
ignorance of traders or investors will bring market to a collapse. News media is very effective to influence one's thinking, by moving news pope can freely drive the market according to their wishes
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
Affect and very strongly. News, especially economic news, is the main driving force on the stock exchange. People watch the news and make decisions based on it. Although the news can be thrown out by the media specifically to create an artificial movement in the market..  Cool

And some these media is owned by whales who owned big volumes of cryptos. It's kind of spreading FUD so people with a very weak faith will eventually sell off their crypto assets. In that way, whales don't need to sell their cryptos anymore just to see the cryptomarket bleeds.

I am agree with this statement. Sometimes, whales have strong connection with media and they asking media to spread negatives news on market. People with weak finger will panic and its very dangerous thing in any market. Panic investor will bring market crash and the price become unreasonable
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
News background very much means in the market of crypto currency. But I noticed that the market does not always react to news. I think that in order for the market to react to the news, whales need to shift the schedule so that the market will then catch up and believe that the reason is all for the news.

Yes I believed so. Human stupidity could affect the movement of the market. For example, when people let their emotions run the business and engage themselves in panic selling, it would probably just result to price dump of the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
News background very much means in the market of crypto currency. But I noticed that the market does not always react to news. I think that in order for the market to react to the news, whales need to shift the schedule so that the market will then catch up and believe that the reason is all for the news.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
No, I think the cryptocurrency is still an elite group. Stupid people don't currently believe in cryptocurrencies. They are passive. Can't affect deeper.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It is quite easy to manipulate people unfortunately, and everybody knows that. We do not just explain price movements with the news behind, we even look for the news what could have caused, whenever some pump / dump happens.
Activity: 73
I don’t think there will be anything like loss and gain. In Bitcoin, whenever some people are making profit there are also others that are making loss in it. That’s how it works. So all you have to do is not mind this and focus on making good use of your money and making better profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
Yes,human stupidity can affect the movement of the market like for example: spreading negative news about bitcoin,those who are still planning to invest will be discourage that they might just lost their money f they invest btc or they will sell their bitcoin in a wrong timing because they are afraid of losing their investment.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
Hello, community. Political, economic and social news in the media significantly affect the life and behavior of the crowd. How can crypto news affect the movement of the market?
I  think it can affect. There are numerous individuals in the crypto who are not exceptionally master in crypto and they frequently depend on the news of other individuals and when they hear any awful news about crypto they perplexed from that and they at that point escape away to surmise that they will be anchored.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
They are not just able to, but they influence the movement of the market, because rarely they think with their own heads!
Activity: 20

Obviously yes bro. There are many shit world news channel portraying the bitcoin as shit or something mate. Actually we should understand that bitcoin is very much useful thing for the whole world. If any government accepts the bitcoin we can understand they are in real favour their countrymen else they are corrupted one mate. Kindly ignore the fake news and be part of the bitcoin bump and get benefited bro.
Which can effect hard on bitcoin market more people leave the community more the bitcoin demand fall.We should not care about these news always think positive and do not listen to them who are against bitcoins.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
You're right and its the biggest fact in the community of bitcoins. There are many news channels which works for government and spearing the false against bitcoins so there people can afraid and stop using bitcoins.
Activity: 3

Truly brother. There are numerous poop world news channel depicting the bitcoin as poo or something mate. As a matter of fact we ought to comprehend that bitcoin is particularly helpful thing for the entire world. In the event that any administration acknowledges the bitcoin we can comprehend they are in genuine support their compatriots else they are tainted one mate. Mercifully disregard the phony news and be a piece of the bitcoin knock and get profited brother.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
Hello, community. Political, economic and social news in the media significantly affects the life and behavior of the crowd. How can crypto news affect the movement of the market?

You turn your TV on heard the news against bitcoin you didn't realize its true or false you went to the computer and sold your all coins to prevent losing what you did ? you heard the news without getting any info you believe the story and contribute dump for the bitcoin.
Its effect terrible in the bitcoin community
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think if most people panic to sell then the price will go down and eventually this can affect the market and besides all the news can affect their mindset. and when the media spread negative issues about bitcoin then they are affected and panicked to sell
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
according to my personal observation, 80% of the crypto market is controlled by the media.
this is clearly due to the ignorance of the investors, they are provoked with negative news that says bitcoin will fall.
and stupid again, many believe it. resulting in the sale of assets on a large scale and bad for bitcoin.
on the other hand, the pope is fortunate in such a position. I hope everyone uses their brains properly.
It is interesting that the media has such control over the market when they do not have the best interests of bitcoin at heart, they only care about having hot and spicy news and that is all, but with the amount of amateur investors that we have in the market that do not think by themselves and decide to follow the media blindly then it is not as surprising as it may seem at first, those people need to become more sophisticated as investors or they will get nowhere in this market by following the media.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
Of course it can. There are a lot of falls news on TV or in the internet that effects not only on cryptocurrency market but on ours minds

Mass media information affects our minds a lot. However, I suppose that the panic sellers can easily change the situation on the crypto market for worth.
And this has been happening since long time. We have to understand that things we do might be disturbing to our environment. And likewise here in this world of bitcoin, our little error or mistake can make a big losses. People always lose their mind whenever prices are slightly going against their mark. But for your own good, strong mind with strong patience skills always work out.
Pages:
Jump to: