Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I ask for help how can I start earning? - page 2. (Read 196 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
There are various ways whereby you can start earning on this platform, there is bounty programs that you can make good fortune on and there are investment section also, whereby, you purchase some altcoins and allow it to rise in value then you sell and make good profit from it. I will urge you to read a lot about the latest in the forum so that you can keep yourself abreast on the forum.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
I'm a newbie. I have small knowledge about this but I need more information and strategy to do this.
What is 'this'? You didnt even mentioned in what part do you wanna earn,either its for no capital or starting with some amount,since youre a newbie its harder for you to generate income without some amount because youre rank cant join signature campaigns,but if your social medi addict and have a lots of friendsnd followers then you can join twitter and facebook campaigns.

But if you have some capital,better start buying some good altcoins and hold until price grows thats the only and simple way to gain earning here
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
You are a newbie as I can see in your rank. You should post more and be active in the community because if you are, you'll be able to rank up fast. after you rank up fast, join bounties and you can find them in the marketplace section where you should apply. If you are accepted, there are rules to be followed and when the bounty is done, you'll earn rewards (token) then exchange them for fiat in trading sites like etherdelta.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think that if you want to make money through the cryptocurrency market, there are many ways. However, it depends on which method you want to make money.
If you just want to earn extra money, I suggest you participate in some bounty campaign in this forum. If you want to make some small investments, then you can start by investing in some ico.
Activity: 126
read a lot on this forum, because diforum is a lot of very important information. Try to be a participant airdrop or bounty. It will earn money without cost
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
I'm a newbie. I have small knowledge about this but I need more information and strategy to do this.

1. I suggest you to read >>>   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0    <<< this topics first.
2. After watch that video >>>   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOfHFvN-r48  <<< to understand what is bounty campaign.
3. After choose a good Bounty Manager here  >>>  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/information-for-members-of-the-bounty-3034728  <<<
4. After choose a good Bounty Campaign, here  >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-choose-bounty-3063172  <<< you can read how to do that
5. After start working!

And most important, please, dont ask newbie questions here in Altcoin Discussion! Read the forum, and if you have newbie questions, ask them here, in thread created especially for newbie questions.  >>>   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0    <<<

Thank you!
Activity: 93
Merit: 13
There are a lot of airdrops among the internet that you can participate in. These can introduce you to crypto as a whole and get you familiar with wallets, etc.

Bounties seem to be the best way to make large amounts of money.

Ultimately you need to find a project that you believe in and try to stick with it for a bit. Lastly, buy low sell high.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I advice you to read as more as you can this forum to get crypto education, and also try to post something valueable for the community and start participating in bounties. Then you can add trading to your strategy.
copper member
Activity: 616
You can join bounty campaign and airdrops. Bounty campaign like social media campaigns like as twitter, Facebook, Reddit and youtube is easy way to earn. Furthermore, Keep reading regularly with this forum to get as much possible information.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I would suggest that you do more read up and not just limited to Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Investing in them and making money has many different style. For me i am always looking for max ROI per $ if possible
So usually I will look for potential coins
Activity: 210
If you are talking about how to start earning money with cryptocurrency including bitcoin. You can start from the beggining which is joining in some bounty campaign and airdops. Try to study hard and collect all of the good informations about cryptocurrency and use this a stepping stone to earn profits. Don't stop to study try another ways to earn money like investing and trading. Because in the field of investment and trading you actually get more profits if you have more knowledge about this investing and trading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
For newbie you have to search a little for campaign that accept newbie accounts ( they are rare to find ) . If you have twitter account you can start earn with it too your BCT rank is not a must thing to earn from you social accounts like Twitter , Facebook , Youtube , Reddit ,..... the list can go on and on it depends od the project and what social media they like to advertise  on .
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
How to start earning on bitcointalk, since you are a newbie, i advice you chat a lot on this forum in other to gain more activity and join some bounty campaign like social media eg. facebook and twitter, freedom to earn big money, and many opportunity are waiting for us.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
There are many ways to earn from crypto. You join signature and bounty campaigns and you can also invest and many more. As you said, you are still a newbie and have a small knowledge, then work for it first. Learning crypto is not a one night learning program. Knowledge is your foundation and the key to the future, do not always lean on people feeding you informations, learn from the past. Start studying from the history of Bitcoin and so on.
Activity: 39
Pages:
Jump to: