Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I Buy Bitcoin Using Cash? - page 2. (Read 245 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
June 06, 2018, 02:24:27 PM
In the past I've purchased Bitcoin by transferring funds from my checking account to Coinbase but that is taking 1 week. Can I buy Bitcoin using Cash? If so, how?

From what country you lived so that the community can give you a closed to specific answer.

There are your options:

a) At most of the cases, there are local crypto exchangers in a certain country which is way more easy and less hassle to used since it touches most of the local payment processor in your area.

b) Localbitcoins.com (as suggested above)

c) Bitcoin ATM (as suggested above)

d) Search for your local crypto group in social media and see if there are persons or group who have that kind of service. It's common now to save fees and minimize the risks of using third party exchanger. Of course as part of security measure, take a vouch for their legitimacy.

e) Continue to deal with Coinbase.
Activity: 93
Merit: 13
June 06, 2018, 02:10:44 PM
There are actually a few ways to buy bitcoin with cash. Just a forewarning that using cash is most likely going to come with additional fees.

Bitcoin ATMs: There are maps that can be used to find if there are any ATMs around you. I like https://coinatmradar.com/ . The thing to keep in mind with an ATM is although it is a quick transfer, it comes with very high fees and may not be worth it depending on how much you plan on buying. I believe they also have daily limits, or at least limits on the amount you're allowed to trade for per trade.

Localbitcoins.com has already been suggested, this one is probably the first place you'd want to check out.

Finally, in my area at least, if you just go to google and search for "bitcoin ATM near me" there may be ATMs that can be found on your map. The interesting thing when you do this though is I've found some pawn shops in my area that also sell cryptocurrency. Definitely worth checking these out if there are some in your area, but always make sure to find out what the fees will be. It may be worth it to just wait for the online transactions to go through.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
June 06, 2018, 01:59:00 PM
Try localbitcoins.com. You can use the site to buy and sell bitcoins face-to-face with cash.
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
June 06, 2018, 01:01:16 PM
In the past I've purchased Bitcoin by transferring funds from my checking account to Coinbase but that is taking 1 week. Can I buy Bitcoin using Cash? If so, how?
Pages:
Jump to: