Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I get in bitcoins even though I'm really broke? - page 2. (Read 1823 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 500
Woking as a binman sucks.
There are some ways to get starter btc

such as doing referrals from gambling websites or using btc faucets

btc faucets is a waste of time. Even if he does it EVERY DAY, and all day long, he won't get anything worth it ...

Agreed, faucets is worst payed job ever (at least it looks like work to me, I tried it)

Easiest is spare few dollars every month and just buy some BTC
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
Some ok advice around here, though the "get a job" thing is so pre-2008...
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

btc faucets is a waste of time. Even if he does it EVERY DAY, and all day long, he won't get anything worth it ...
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Scam and rob advices here are insane  Shocked

Just try get better job, and when you will be financially ok, put some money in BTC
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Get some FIAT stability in your life first, seriously. Bitcoin has a long way to go and the future is still uncertain.  Don't devote too much time on Bitcoin on the promise it'll be worth an insane amount in the near future, at this stage that's a gamble.

This is the best advice here.  At the end of the day BTC is an asset, fiat is backed up by governments.  Fiat is so much more reliable to hold, and to hold it you get a job.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
go out on the streets and rob someone's wallet and use the money to buy bitcoins but keep the wallet. say you hit a jackpot of $1000 you buy bitcoin and after a while if the price goes up you sell at 20% profit. leave $200 in bitcoins, withdraw $1000 and return the wallet to your victim. That way you won't feel guilty and the owner of the wallet will give you at least $100 for your honesty lol
Activity: 84

Activity: 224
I'm currently really broke and have no way to earn a revenue. Is there any way for me to earn some bitcoins?
If you can't earn revenue in one currency then it's doubtful you'll be able to earn in another.

Why not try to do/make something that people are willing to pay for and take whatever currency they are willing to offer?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Get some FIAT stability in your life first, seriously. Bitcoin has a long way to go and the future is still uncertain.  Don't devote too much time on Bitcoin on the promise it'll be worth an insane amount in the near future, at this stage that's a gamble.
Activity: 440
Eighter offer some service (best IT based), or take some part time job and buy BTC

Activity: 2
Sure you can, rob a bank, buy some bitcoins.
Activity: 294
You can find some more free faucets at http://free-btc.net.tf
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
I'm currently really broke and have no way to earn a revenue. Is there any way for me to earn some bitcoins?

What are your skills? You could provide a service to people and request payment in Bitcoin.
j5d
Activity: 91
Caprice, I've been doing minimal activity with BTC for 6 months.

With all the free time I have I've been visiting the faucet sites non-stop for hours and hours. I created a thread today to announce that I actually have 20 whole dollars worth of bitcoin now.

My advice to you is to start now with the faucet sites, or accept payment for anything you do via bitcoins.

However, if you're truly broke and in need of money, I wouldn't focus too much of your time on earning BTC when fiat currency is everywhere and BTC is still "new". You can fill out online surveys and surf sites for USD just like you can for BTC.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
sell goods and services in the marketplace for bitcoins. try to get a job paid in bitcoins. this is what i am going for, anyway! i too got into this very late! best of luck out there!!! Smiley
First of all you need to have any skills.
And second of all, it would be better to do it for real money.

If you don't have any income, you'd better start by buying food before btc Smiley
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
If you don't have money you can't have money.

How do you make money out of thin air?
Selling your skills.
If you don't have money you can't have money.

How do you make money out of thin air?
Activity: 56
a) check some faucets: http://www.landofbitcoin.com
b) take a loan

b) take a loan.

Stop giving such shitty advice.  Anyone who takes a loan to gamble is a fucking idiot. 

OP you can
-use faucets
-post on here and get paid for renting your sig
-scam people
-r/jobs4bitcoin
-coinality
-get a job and exchange into BTC

What you are basically asking is 'how do I get money'.   Bitcoin is a medium of exchange thus bitcoin = money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
i "farm" the coinbox.me faucets ... and www.freebitco.in ...
Pages:
Jump to: