Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I get money from mining? - page 3. (Read 744 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
June 25, 2018, 10:38:24 PM
Nice to know it can be done most people say no. I will look into this.

Yeah, that depends on us. I'm not a speculate type, I calculated all of the possibility, I'm doing a lot of research before mining, I've never stayed on one coin for a long time, I've never held a coins (save it to the fiat as fast as I can) I spend all of my effort and time to do this.  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 10:25:50 PM

Personally, I keep buying mining stuff on this current situation. But it will differ if you are new to this mining world moreover you can't take any risk since you need to produce some profit as fast as you can at your conditions (as you said: need to support our daily family sustenance). But if you want it, I'm sure you can do it.  Wink
[/quote]

Nice to know it can be done most people say no. I will look into this.
Activity: 269
Merit: 4
June 25, 2018, 10:23:25 PM
I did some quick calculations for a friend earlier today and at current coin prices, for every dollar you spend on mining hardware (GPUs, mobos, risers, PSUs), you’ll make a dollar over the course of a year.  That means it will take a year just to earn your initial investment back, excluding electricity.  However, every year after that is profit on your investment, excluding maintenance and replacement parts.  So, if you bought $50,000 of equipment today, after the first year, you be making $50,000 per year minus upkeep cost.  But coin prices won’t stay constant.  If price goes up, you make more money and pay off equipment faster,  but prices could also go lower from here...
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
June 25, 2018, 10:09:32 PM
For the past few years, I lived from Crypto mining. So, I can say for sure, you can. But the problems is how experienced you are on this Crypto mining world (related to this current situation [as above advice])

Personally, I keep buying mining stuff on this current situation. But it will differ if you are new to this mining world moreover you can't take any risk since you need to produce some profit as fast as you can at your conditions (as you said: need to support our daily family sustenance). But if you want it, I'm sure you can do it.  Wink
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 09:55:31 PM
Better off selling stuff on Amazon FBA.

Bad time to be a miner right now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
June 25, 2018, 09:53:40 PM
Currently, I don't have a job as a retired person, so, I was wondering if mining can get me some money to support our family daily sustenance. Could you give me my best option, and what would be the cost of setting up mining rig? Thank you.

Pages:
Jump to: