Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I get the Full Member status? - page 3. (Read 582 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
May 30, 2018, 03:36:07 AM
Based on your logic,
I am worthy of Legendary Member status without any /extra/ merit sir, please!

Edited> Its so pretty to see how the merit system is filtering such "worthful" members Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
May 29, 2018, 08:25:55 PM
Nonsense.

I'm not a clone.

My activity is natural, without cheating.

I am worthy of Full Member status without any merit.

With the structure of your posts I feel the need, and just automatically, start reading it in a robot voice. Grin

But seriously, merit's here for a reason, why would you have the privilege to rank up without the minimum merit required. lol

EDIT: Reminded me of this (youtube link).
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
May 29, 2018, 07:25:10 PM
Nonsense.

I'm not a clone.

The majority of your posts are in the altcoin section, russian and polotics and sociaty (the last 20 are at least). These are places renound for not getting many merits awarded (other than the Russian board). Maybe try posting in the main bitcoin sections if you want merit since you can understand and write in English quite well.

Everyone with 140 activity points who is here for a genuine reason probably thinks they're worthy of full memberm, the issue is that not everone who says they are worthy actually is worthy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Lord Shiva
May 29, 2018, 07:16:00 PM
Nonsense.

I'm not a clone.

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
May 29, 2018, 06:22:20 PM
No, you can't become Full Member without 100 Merits. You still need to get 93 Merits. If you want, you can purchase Copper Membership, it allows to have bigger signature, but it doesn't allow to wear avatar
97 merits is it not?
Oops, my bad. Thanks for fixing mistake! Wink
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
May 29, 2018, 06:20:42 PM
No, you can't become Full Member without 100 Merits. You still need to get 93 Merits. If you want, you can purchase Copper Membership, it allows to have bigger signature, but it doesn't allow to wear avatar

97 merits is it not?

You're not special here, dude.
No one is special here (except maybe Theymos).

No. There might be another donation rank that includes avatar permissions though, waiting for that, if it ever happens is your best bet (though it might be faster to earn merits)

Maybe a membershi a bit higher than copper membership, 20$ or 10$+copper membership might be a good idea.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
May 29, 2018, 06:11:28 PM
No, you can't become Full Member without 100 Merits. You still need to get 97 Merits. If you want, you can purchase Copper Membership, it allows to have bigger signature, but it doesn't allow to wear avatar
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
May 29, 2018, 06:08:47 PM
You're not special here, dude.  You're basically saying you want to rank up because you want more signature space to rent out, and very few people here respect that.  If I were you, I'd lock this thread and fade into the background because as it is, I'm putting you on ignore for this.

When you earn enough merit, you'll rank up and not a minute before.
Activity: 174
Merit: 109
May 29, 2018, 06:07:23 PM
No. There might be another donation rank that includes avatar permissions though, waiting for that, if it ever happens is your best bet (though it might be faster to earn merits)
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Lord Shiva
May 29, 2018, 05:49:48 PM
Hello!

My activity exceeded the 120 mark.

Can I somehow get the Full Member status without taking the merit?

I want to have a beautiful signature and avatar.

I will certainly live without it, but why?

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: