Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I have a 100 XRP loan to get started with Ripple? - page 2. (Read 1432 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I'll do it, but pls don't f*ck me! Just sent you 100 xrp ... my public address is rpgKWEmNqSDAGFhy5WDnsyPqfQxbWxKeVd ... pls send back! Thanks.

Your not going to get 100 XRP back your only getting 25 XRP because ripples requires an account to always have 75XRP to be active so you can't ever go below that level by sending all your xrps from one address to another.

Ok so it turns out he's right, Ripple will not allow me to send more than 50 XRP.  Can I pay you in BTC for this?  I'm sorry I didn't know this.
Activity: 98
Turning sour...  Huh
//v
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Could I convince one of you or some other kind person to loan me 100XRP as well so I can get started? I'll send it back once I get my wallet set up. Thanks in advance!

rBcKZCeXRi1ioqr45n6BTkHs9ZwyWWTNyG
Hey thanks man, don't worry it's coming right back to you.  Thank you very much, your a good guy. 

Ill be home at around 6 pm EST. 

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'll do it, but pls don't f*ck me! Just sent you 100 xrp ... my public address is rpgKWEmNqSDAGFhy5WDnsyPqfQxbWxKeVd ... pls send back! Thanks.
Hello,  I would like to get started with Ripple but I need another user to send me 100 XRP to get started.  I would appreciate the help and will send your XRP back to you immediately after I receive it.  Once I have begun using Ripple I plan on sending 100 XRP loans out to other users to get them started.  Thanks!

rDqV285C6uBeo4FNjJtGoyY6AG9xTHF47W
Pages:
Jump to: