Pages:
Author

Topic: Can i hold USD balance over exchange? - page 2. (Read 1075 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 27, 2017, 03:42:59 AM
I am curious if it is possible?

lets say,I have 2 BTC over some exchange, presently bitcoin price is 2000$ , so basically i have 4000$, now the price of bitcoin fell to 1000$ , so the total value is 2000$. Is there any way so that i can convert the 2 btc at the time when btc wad 2000$ to usd, and when it goes back cheap i buy it with the usd at the exchange?

I herd someone told me yes, if yes then please let me know the exchange which support such thing. i have been trading BTC since old time but never came across that we can even trade usd with BTC as a pair.
This totally simple thing in Bitcoin trading .
Since most of the people are doing this in the P2P deals at localbitcoins.com and other exchange but here the simple way to trade with btc/USD is available at almost every exchange .
Here I am a user of the yobit , poloniex  and at the both the option of the USD/BTC is available  , so you can easily make trading according to the market .
Now here I will advice you to use poloniex because there is auto buy sell for the users (option is available in the mid of horizontal of the buy and sell box )
So just go at these two exchange and first try to understand that the thing is true that I said .
Be careful never out all of your money at the exchange , because it may be possible that due to some technical problem the problem of the withdrawal arise and in that case you can't use your money .
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
May 27, 2017, 03:14:39 AM
Very possible on http:/www.livecoin.net. You can coverts your bitcoin and others crypto currencies to USD and hold them. My problems with them is just that there charges is too high for withdrawal. You need to visit they site to find out for yourself USD withdrawal charges in other to understand what I am saying.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
May 27, 2017, 02:00:03 AM
I am curious if it is possible?

lets say,I have 2 BTC over some exchange, presently bitcoin price is 2000$ , so basically i have 4000$, now the price of bitcoin fell to 1000$ , so the total value is 2000$. Is there any way so that i can convert the 2 btc at the time when btc wad 2000$ to usd, and when it goes back cheap i buy it with the usd at the exchange?

I herd someone told me yes, if yes then please let me know the exchange which support such thing. i have been trading BTC since old time but never came across that we can even trade usd with BTC as a pair.
Pages:
Jump to: