Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I invest in month of October? - page 5. (Read 816 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 337
September 27, 2024, 04:47:07 AM
Good day to all members of this great community! I previously asked questions and received helpful answers and advice from our elders to focus and engage with different boards to learn and grow. As a newbie, I'm eager to continue learning and have another question.

Which is I came across a news article stating that October is approaching and is a highly potential period for Bitcoin, suggesting it might be the right time to invest. My question is, is it advisable for a newbie who has never invested in Bitcoin before to take advantage of  October too Are there any limitations or considerations I should be aware of as a newbie?

The source
https://azc.news/3-reasons-why-you-should-buy-bitcoin-in-october-id29080/

The truth about Bitcoin investment is that you don't need to invest tomorrow when you can invest today. However am just trying to say that now is the right time for you to invest on Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin is not that high. Besides next month Bitcoin might go higher than this month and the previous months, so I still stand in my words that now is the right time for you to get started in Bitcoin investment.
As a newbie, the important things you need to know about Bitcoin investment is how to buy and what strategy you can use to buy bitcoin and you also need to know a good Bitcoin wallet that you can use to hold your Bitcoin. For you to get big profits on Bitcoin investment you really need to HODL for long term, that's why you need to start now.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 3911
September 27, 2024, 04:30:53 AM
I read the article and the article will be based mainly on History of October[1] and Technical Analysis (EMA50) in predicting the price, neither indicator may be good in predicting the price direction but if you want to make a medium-term investment (a year or a little less) with a return of more than 10% then investing in Bitcoin may be an excellent option.

[1]
Activity: 602
Merit: 595
September 27, 2024, 03:58:42 AM
Are there any limitations or considerations I should be aware of as a newbie?
Of course there are:

1. There are no guarantees Bitcoin price will reach x price like what you expect.
2. Don't go all in or take a loan to own Bitcoin as much as you can.
3. Basic knowledge to prevent from scam and how to secure your coins.

What you need to consider before taking the advantage of October is the bearish season, because the decrease will allow you to take full advantage of the month of October to purchase any amount of Bitcoin and hold for future purpose.
Wrong, actually October aka Uptober it's when Bitcoin price up, only 2 from 11 years Bitcoin price down.

https://www.coinglass.com/today
Activity: 378
Merit: 285
September 27, 2024, 03:53:00 AM
It it your choice and your call alone to make. If you u have the money to invest why wait till October to invest in Bitcoin? You can invest right away and wait for the October to come. You will appreciate it the most that you invested now than waiting for October before investing. But I will like to make one thing clear, don't borrow money or be in any pressure to invest in Bitcoin because of an article you read where people are giving their own opinion about Bitcoin. Invest in Bitcoin because you want to invest in it and hold it. Because if you follow what you have read and hurriedly invest in Bitcoin with borrowed funds or money you should be using to feed, and what they said in that article don't materialised as you are expecting, you will be disappointed and heart broken. But if you already have your disposable income set aside that you want to invest, do it immediately don't wait for the October.
Activity: 420
Merit: 177
September 27, 2024, 03:05:40 AM
Good day to all members of this great community! I previously asked questions and received helpful answers and advice from our elders to focus and engage with different boards to learn and grow. As a newbie, I'm eager to continue learning and have another question.

Which is I came across a news article stating that October is approaching and is a highly potential period for Bitcoin, suggesting it might be the right time to invest. My question is, is it advisable for a newbie who has never invested in Bitcoin before to take advantage of  October too Are there any limitations or considerations I should be aware of as a newbie?

The source

buying Bitcoin because of the speculation you read from a source that suggests that Bitcoin will get to whatever amount by October is not the best approach for me. Realistically, it's less than a weeks before October and I don't know what your plan is and how much Bitcoin you will be able to buy from now till then. A lot of speculation has been going on for a very long time and it's purely people's opinion that came about based on past data and some projection they've done. If you buy Bitcoin because of what you've read and by October nothing really happens to Bitcoin price or the market experience a DIP, what will you do? Will you  sell the few you've bought in loss?

As a newbie, what you need is Knowledge first then investment later. if you had acquired the prerequisite knowledge prio to now, you should have known that 2 months investment plan isn't a realistic one that will yield a reasonable profit most expecially when you consider that you might not have the resource to buy much Bitcoin as a starter.

My advice will be that you get the basic knowledge first, and then start buying with a small amount and work on building your portfolio for the long term. Research on best investment strategy and specifically check out how the DCA works and if it's okay with you, you can start using the DCA method. Bitcoin investment  is not a one off thing, you need to make the right plan and go about it without expecting to be profitable at it in a short interval of time.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
September 27, 2024, 02:49:39 AM
You can invest in Bitcoin at anytime when you have the knowledge of Bitcoin, because if you don't have the knowledge and you went to invest in Bitcoin in the month of October when the bullish season is still on in the market, it may cause you to regret for not exercise patience before approaching the market. I don't think this price will decrease below $60,000 before the end of this month which the bullish season will still be extend to October, which is not advisable for newbies to invest in Bitcoin than to wait for the price to decrease back to $40,000 before they can purchase from the market. What you need to consider before taking the advantage of October is the bearish season, because the decrease will allow you to take full advantage of the month of October to purchase any amount of Bitcoin and hold for future purpose.
Activity: 23
Merit: 3
September 27, 2024, 02:21:12 AM

The source
Pages:
Jump to: