Pages:
Author

Topic: Can i invest in Ripple now? - page 2. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 22, 2018, 08:24:58 AM
The Ripple bull has now taken the massive leap displacing bitcoin cash and heading towards an almost $1 price on the market. This coin seems to have shown fantastic potentials since the beginning of the year. Do you think is the right time to invest in Ripple?

I think you should look after another coins really. XRP is not going to go above $1 real soon and you will end stocking some coins but you will never get ROI on that. This coin barely moves with couple of cents all the time and its just illusion that the coin is getting some profits to everyone by moving up and down. Honestly this coin is just trying to show that they are more or less profitable but come on pick the data since many more months and you will notice it just around those 50 cents. Its not helping at all.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 08:11:55 AM
Investing in any projects right now is the right decision because now a lot of people get out of crypto currency, but they just do not understand how badly they make mistakes when they decide to leave right now.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
June 22, 2018, 08:08:09 AM
Most enthusiasts don't consider ripple to even be a cryptocurrency.  It's centralized and is known as the "banker's coin".  Even though there is a lot of hate against ripple, it's already established as one of the most recognizable "cryptous" out there.  So I assume it's still a safe investment since everything else tends to follow the movement of btc.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 08:05:16 AM
My thoughts on Ripple are negative.
I do not think it's as strong as a coin. After the prices dropped, he could not pick himself up. The number of tokens on the market was so high that the price of Ripple would not rise as much as the old one.
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 08:02:36 AM
Yes you can invest in ripple now because there price is low now and good for investers. But when investing alway's invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 07:52:18 AM
Quite right, because there is an opinion that it is Ripple that can take the place of the world currency itself, the ripple network is ready to skip tens of thousands of transactions per second, which is simply a cosmos in comparison with the capacity of the same bitocon and etherium.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
June 22, 2018, 07:29:04 AM
Recently all the coins are down in the market. So we should invest any potential coin it will make good profit in future and many peoples are know Ripple potential so this is the best time to invest in this coin. I think end of the year it will reach 4 USD so we should invest know it will make profit. But Bitcoin investment also right place so we should consider the potential coins definitely it will make success.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 07:28:16 AM
My honest advice please dont invest in ripple if your looking for low value currencies then choose ADA, TRX or IOSt it would be better choice if your investing in Ripple your not supporting decentrlised blockchain technology . Ripple is centralised investing on ripple is again like giving control to traditional bankers .
Activity: 392
June 22, 2018, 07:10:32 AM
Now is the most favorable time for buying Ripple. People who make investments will only have to wait until they can again profitably sell the crypto currency. And this moment will come very soon, and it is the long-term investments that will bring the most revenue.
Activity: 115
June 15, 2018, 02:19:06 PM
It depends on you if you want to invest into ripple now a good time to invest may be better in the long term that Will give good profit
Activity: 168
June 14, 2018, 06:20:36 AM
Let's say I can not say for sure whether it's worth investing in Ripple now. How active will be the revolutionary technology of the Ripple system, only time will show.
Activity: 504
June 14, 2018, 04:11:08 AM
Maybe this is arguably a good time. Ripple is indeed one of the great altcoins and certainly has a great potential for the next few years. in cooperation with many large companies will also increasingly encourage ripple has the potential is great for the next few years.
Activity: 181
June 14, 2018, 03:48:50 AM
The Ripple bull has now taken the massive leap displacing bitcoin cash and heading towards an almost $1 price on the market. This coin seems to have shown fantastic potentials since the beginning of the year. Do you think is the right time to invest in Ripple?
I think ripple is hard to guess, so it's too risky for me. But if your research leads to positive things about ripple, please you buy it. Now is not just the right time to buy ripples, other coins are worth to buy because the market situation is falling sharply.
Activity: 140
CRYPTASSIST.io
June 14, 2018, 03:37:11 AM
I'm not a fierce fan of Ripple and I've never liked this coin, but it is now really showing good results. Sometimes I think maybe I should invest in Ripple.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
June 14, 2018, 03:35:17 AM
Yes, i can. Ripple is good for investment for now. There are latest development going on ripple giving it tendencies to moon.
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 03:25:01 AM
this is the right time to buy Ripple, buy Ripple as much as possible, because I am sure Ripple will benefit, Ripple is perfect for short and long term investment, you can also add other altcoin in your portfolio list.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 03:15:03 AM
Ripple is one of the cryptocurrencies that I think has the highest potential for growth, is a project of excellent value and has a team of great professionals who is developing it very well. The serious market crisis has brought its value at a price that I think is great, it can still go down but I would buy it safely even now
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
June 13, 2018, 02:11:02 PM
If your portfolio doesn't have ripple, then it's time to buy it, at least a small part. This cryptocurrency was created from scratch, banking institutions are looking at it, and some even already test and work with Ripple. For example National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Daiwa Next Bank, Mizuho Bank, Nomura Trusted and even more.Many don't like XRP and  criticize, but this doesn't mean that it isn't necessary to have it in the portfolio .
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 02:10:17 PM
yes this the rifht time to investment on XRP because now XRP price is low if you invest now then you will receive good profits at this year end     
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
June 13, 2018, 02:08:41 PM
Ripple is nice and low, definitely will bounce back
Pages:
Jump to: