Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I know the reason for a fall from $650 to $600 - page 2. (Read 1756 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Nothing can say why bitcoin is down maybe they sell the butcoin in that price or maybe in bitfinex hacking so bitcoin is fall down hope its going up again many panic selling there bitcoin now there afraid to falling down the bitcoin so many investor sell there bitcoin in a lower price. I think its will going up again to 1000$.
Activity: 532
I think nobody can give you exact answer and it is also hard for me too to figure out why so much constant dumping every day. I think few bitcoins are going towards ETC hype as it is gaining lot more movementum and marketcap recently. So may be after this ETC fever is over than money may flow back in bitcoin from ETC holders.
most people give reasons why bitcoi down. is due to ETC? I do not really know about the ETC? is it altcoin? why altcoin can make bitcoin prices to be down? I think there are many reasons why bitcoin prices to be down? and is it natural that bitcoin prices up and down. possible currently to phase down.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
Hello when the price was $750 and when it gone down to $650 then the reason everyone was saying as the bitfinex but now once again the price is going down can I know that what is the reason?

the reason is market panic, people panic, they think that bitcoin will fall to deep after halving, but i thinks its not. its just temporary situation. better to hold bitcoin as much as you can.

I also think that the reason is market and people panic, they just saw a little drop in the price and rushed to sell all of their coins and in that the price dropped down much lower, I think it will come to higher price sooner within this week or in the next one, as now a lot of traders started to buy it from everywhere and so with the increased demand the price will once again increase.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252

I would also like to know why price of bitcoin fall not on 600 $ on 560 $ now. All I see here are just speculation, nobody knows what is happening out there. Maybe this, or that, its just wild guessing nothing more. I`m watching on CoinDesk how price fall from 565 on 599 and back 560 while Im typing comment. This is very interesting, I didnt have similar experience, I can just imagine how people who have a lot of coins feel about all this.

I will follow price and read comments here, I like this situation that is happening and how people react on this, is it with bitcoin like this from beginning or its like that from recently?
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
there is no serious reason, get used to it, it is how bitcoin works the price might be dumped or it can grow any time, i think that because of that bitcoins are really great
Activity: 270
Hello when the price was $750 and when it gone down to $650 then the reason everyone was saying as the bitfinex but now once again the price is going down can I know that what is the reason?
Each time for growth and falling prices have their own reasons. In recent days have such reality has changed significantly. We have seen a drop of $ 40, and now a course for 1 BTC hit $ 568.38 or € 506.40 and this data is only a few minus ago.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
There was no good reason for the price to be that high in the first place, so now it is going to some more realistic values.

Pretty much  well said.  I agree that bitcoin has no reason why it should raise in price this past months, the halving hype serves as temporary gas to inflate bitcoin price and now that it is done, bitcoin is returning to its realistic value.  I ust hope it doesnt fall below 500 USD.
Activity: 518
the reason is the trap of big traders to pull out all bitcoin holder but I'm sure the price will rise again in the next few days.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I think nobody can give you exact answer and it is also hard for me too to figure out why so much constant dumping every day. I think few bitcoins are going towards ETC hype as it is gaining lot more movementum and marketcap recently. So may be after this ETC fever is over than money may flow back in bitcoin from ETC holders.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
There was no good reason for the price to be that high in the first place, so now it is going to some more realistic values.

There is always a reason whenever the price changes. For example, if someone sell their 50 BTC, the selling price will be now high and the buying price will be now lowered.  That causes the price varies everytime.

I didn't said there was no reason, I said there was no good one as in there is no support for this kind of valuation, just speculators buying and selling, no real usage.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1086
Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer
The big event that is probably most relevant to the recent fall in BTC prices is the Ethereum "fork" (due to the DAO "attack").

Basically all holders of ETH (at least those who held the tokens themselves rather than in an exchange) can sell as ETC and still retain their ETH (i.e. "free money" due to the fork).

If you check out the volume of BTC traded for ETC on Poloniex in the last few days you'll be amazed - my guess is many ETH holders have sold ETC to get BTC and cashed out their "windfall" which has caused downward pressure on the BTC to fiat prices.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
Well this is just my thoughts i think thats why the price right now is gradually decreasing instead of increasing because people are thinking that the price of bitcoin will not increase they are still expecting for the price to increase again because they still didnt seen the price will increase more after block halving.. many people are saying before block halving that bitcoin will be increase more after block halving but the result right now is not..
Activity: 462
That drop i think that it is because of halvi g which maby users here in bitcointalk forum wad talking that it will come so many users are bot buying btc yet because they want buy cheaper.
i think it might be because of the halving, people saw that there was no increase so they did not want to risk their money and they just started selling it all
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
Some are claiming that there are Altcoins that are currently on the rise, meaning a lot of movement happening unlike BTC not much movement or its not being traded because of the concentration was diverted to buying Altcoins. Drop of BTC price is not new, so dont panic and get used to it.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
There is not strong reason to move price up,maybe not yet,but it will come and we will have yet another attack on 750$
I think traders are making money on short selling now
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
I also want to share in the plight of OP as sometimes situations like this defies logic or explanation as we all have to wait to see things unfolds before our very own eyes. For those suggesting more buys now are sure are we, that the price wont drop further, then it would be better to wait a little bit to buy or when will the price increase to give room to make gains on invested amount?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Stop panicking guys, this is bitcoin. It is only natural price will shift a lot. After brief time of relative stability it is time for a period of aggressive price shifts.
And don't forget - cheap bitcoin->more people buying->price increase.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
The price decreased because most users hold their bitcoins nowadays and don't spend it , as they expect that the price will increase after some weeks or months
The supply of Bitcoin did not increase during the high dollar days. Bitcoin price cannot stay stable for long. It's a cork floating in an ocean of fiat, whether it has to increase or decrease. Now it has dropped and sure we will see an increase soon.
Activity: 504
there is no reason for that, people just decided to sell their bitcoins and that is why the price was dumped, but dont worry it is soon going to get back to the previous prices
Activity: 742
The price decreased because most users hold their bitcoins nowadays and don't spend it , as they expect that the price will increase after some weeks or months
Pages:
Jump to: