Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I offer Lending with my current rank? - page 2. (Read 1392 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
probably not the right section, but rank doesnt matter as youre not giving your account as collateral or anything; you might get some people trying to take advantage of what may seem to be inexperience though.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
Yes, lending does not require rank.   Borrowing by newbies without collateral is frowned upon.   Just be careful-!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
I just turned member yesterday but I have been in this forum since last year ( my old account was scammed).

I was wondering if lending others my bitcoins will work in my current rank or not?

I mostly spend my whole day here in bitcointalk and online and I'm tired of the ponzis and hyip scams where I loose all my bitcoins before. I can't join any bitcoin lending site like btcjam because they won't verify my account with the ID that I provide so I'm trying my luck in here.

Any suggestion?

sure you can. you could do it even when you were newbie or brand new account.
you should use an Escrow for your lendings. so it does not matter if anybody needs to trust you or not because all is going through an Escrow
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I just turned member yesterday but I have been in this forum since last year ( my old account was scammed).

I was wondering if lending others my bitcoins will work in my current rank or not?

I mostly spend my whole day here in bitcointalk and online and I'm tired of the ponzis and hyip scams where I loose all my bitcoins before. I can't join any bitcoin lending site like btcjam because they won't verify my account with the ID that I provide so I'm trying my luck in here.

Any suggestion?

Yes you can lend to others at any rank. There is an entire forum that is for lending.    Most things are to stop new people from getting loans, nothing really to stop them from giving them.

I suggest you think twice before going into it though.  It's a very high risk area.  If someone defaults and you have no collateral from them chances of getting it back is slim.

I see, thank you for responding. I know very well how these things wirks for scammers so yea thank you for your reminder, I will secure any transactions and I will not spend that much in lending.

if you are just starting lending, it is advisable for you that always ask for collateral even the amount is only low but its up to you if you want to give no collateral loans to a high rank member
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

Any suggestion?

Yes you can lend to others at any rank. There is an entire forum that is for lending.    Most things are to stop new people from getting loans, nothing really to stop them from giving them.

I suggest you think twice before going into it though.  It's a very high risk area.  If someone defaults and you have no collateral from them chances of getting it back is slim.

I see, thank you for responding. I know very well how these things wirks for scammers so yea thank you for your reminder, I will secure any transactions and I will not spend that much in lending.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

Any suggestion?

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

Any suggestion?
Pages:
Jump to: