Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I recommend a friend to buy Bitcoin now? - page 7. (Read 3980 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1181
Suggesting them about trading is something not that really be that recommended but giving off some idea about on possible trading activity then it isnt bad to mention in out.
Speak or tell them about the basics and the potential ways for them to earn neither via holding or trading actively or would really just vary.
Just tell them about the risk though and dont give out any assurances so that they wont really be expecting that much.
I myself have never directly advised anyone to trade despite the potential profit they might make. Without good knowledge and experience, trading will be very risky for anyone.

I talk more about investing in someone regardless of what type of investment they make because I'm sure a lot of people I know still don't know much about crypto. Gold is one of the preferred investment asset choices due to its increasing value in recent years, but I started comparing crypto and gold for them even though they didn't like it.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Bitcoin is now rising, and it has
misunderstood me.
Do you think that this kind of market should be forbidden to enter or continue to buy?
I suggest not to panic selling。
That's a great thing if you want to do it, your friends will probably agree if you recommend Bitcoin at this point.

But remember basically making a big risk investment, if your friend buy it now and save it for the next 2-3 years, why not suggest your friends to just trade on Bitcoin i think its better.
Suggesting them about trading is something not that really be that recommended but giving off some idea about on possible trading activity then it isnt bad to mention in out.
Speak or tell them about the basics and the potential ways for them to earn neither via holding or trading actively or would really just vary.
Just tell them about the risk though and dont give out any assurances so that they wont really be expecting that much.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Don't be afraid or hesitate to introduce and invite friends or family to invest bitcoin, now is the era of ease of information so introducing bitcoin to friends or family will be useful for them in the future, I've been actively introducing bitcoin to alumni of school friends, family via WA groups and almost every day there is always a discussion about bitcoin and altcoins which is booming.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
The most important thing when recommending bitcoin is to say that bitcoin is a very risky investment, if we have made them understand about the risks then we will not have a burden when after they buy and the price drops so that they lose, most people just say that bitcoin is very profitable so no care about risk.

Explaining in detail the benefits and risks that can be obtained in investing in bitcoin is the first step we must take when we invite others to invest, besides that at least we can say that bitcoin or crypto are assets that have a fairly high risk, so when he is ready to invest of course he is also prepared with all the risks that might occur, and most importantly never force others to follow us to invest in bitcoin because we will be blamed if he gets a loss later.

When we introduce Bitcoin to our friends, I agree don't just tell the benefits of Bitcoin, but we also have to explain the risks of investing in Bitcoin.
Make sure our friends understand all the risks that occur when the market suddenly falls, because we don't let our friends blame us when they
suffer losses. Teach our friends how to analyze the market, so our friends don't keep relying on us in making decisions, let our friend make a decision
based on the results of the analysis he did himself. Then accompany our friends for a few days when deciding to invest in Bitcoin, because people
who invest in Bitcoin for the first time will immediately panic if they see the volatile Bitcoin price. It's our job who is more experienced to educate
our friends well, so that our friends can better understand how to make a profit from Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
Bitcoin is now rising, and it has
misunderstood me.
Do you think that this kind of market should be forbidden to enter or continue to buy?
That's a great thing if you want to do it, your friends will probably agree if you recommend Bitcoin at this point.

But remember basically making a big risk investment, if your friend buy it now and save it for the next 2-3 years, why not suggest your friends to just trade on Bitcoin i think its better.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
The most important thing when recommending bitcoin is to say that bitcoin is a very risky investment, if we have made them understand about the risks then we will not have a burden when after they buy and the price drops so that they lose, most people just say that bitcoin is very profitable so no care about risk.

Explaining in detail the benefits and risks that can be obtained in investing in bitcoin is the first step we must take when we invite others to invest, besides that at least we can say that bitcoin or crypto are assets that have a fairly high risk, so when he is ready to invest of course he is also prepared with all the risks that might occur, and most importantly never force others to follow us to invest in bitcoin because we will be blamed if he gets a loss later.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Why not, since getting to know bitcoin in 2013 ago I have always been active to invite friends or family to invest or mining in bitcoin, even in the past I always shared faucet referral links, coinbases or exchanges that provided referral links and I got big earnings because many people joined me Referrals, many friends and family thanked me because they sold a car worth $10k and were able to buy a new car worth $50k.
There are also many of my friends who get a lot of money from the results of spreading referral links from crypto exchanges or crypto gambling sites that they follow.  it's not wrong to introduce bitcoin to your friends and those around you, surely their lives will change 180% if they get to know Bitcoin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Bitcoin is now rising, and it has jumped by 3k in less than 10 minutes. Although everyone is happy but also worried, is it going to fall again?
My friend asked if I can continue to buy it? But I see a lot of people commenting that giant whales are now controlling the market. I told my friends not to enter the market for now, but my friends seem to have misunderstood me.
If you believe in Bitcoin fundamentals, it's never too late and anytime would be a good time to buy. However, before you jump into investing, you also need to consider your own plans. Like when do you plan to take profit or the time frame you expect to finally enjoy the return on investment. Another thing to be prepared is a strong mentality to get through the market volatility. The price of Bitcoin, which tends to fluctuate, should not affect your decision to buy or start investing. Don't let sudden price increases change your long-term investment strategy. In addition, it is important for you to learn technical so that you know the right time to buy and sell

With the way the market is moving, you should always have your plan, and in case of recommending this investment,

make sure that to whoever you recommend you also inform them the way this market really works, planning and setting

strategy, though, is workable inside this sphere. They should not rely on you all the time but also extend their time to

research and study the market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
Bitcoin is now rising, and it has jumped by 3k in less than 10 minutes. Although everyone is happy but also worried, is it going to fall again?
My friend asked if I can continue to buy it? But I see a lot of people commenting that giant whales are now controlling the market. I told my friends not to enter the market for now, but my friends seem to have misunderstood me.
If you believe in Bitcoin fundamentals, it's never too late and anytime would be a good time to buy. However, before you jump into investing, you also need to consider your own plans. Like when do you plan to take profit or the time frame you expect to finally enjoy the return on investment. Another thing to be prepared is a strong mentality to get through the market volatility. The price of Bitcoin, which tends to fluctuate, should not affect your decision to buy or start investing. Don't let sudden price increases change your long-term investment strategy. In addition, it is important for you to learn technical so that you know the right time to buy and sell

Yes  you are right it is never too late to buy bitcoin, the price at which bitcoin is now is what  can be afforded and it is favourable. Sometimes it depends on the target of profit  and the available money to be invested , but at the point at which bitcoin is presently it is not late for anyone who wants to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 789
Merit: 243
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1004

For a long while, I am doing the “reverse effect”. Instead of shilling Bitcoin to my friends and colleagues, they’re the ones who inquired to me about it and asking if it’s the right time to buy. I just simply tell them that only invest and trade an amount that they an afford to lose because it has no astronomical guaranteed returns just like the traditional stocks, but with high volatility and transactions are recorded on the blockchain.

It’s just my style. I don’t beg them to buy BTC. I only shared but never “encourage” or “recommend” them to buy because of the unpredictable risks, because no matter if they seek advice from me or anyone else, the final decision will always be theirs (and not being forced by someone to buy BTC, etc.).

You are absolutely correct. All investment are risky. Introducing people to BTC trade seems like you are encouraging them to invest in the business. It can also show that you have done all the necessary analysis and ascertained that it is lucrative and safe. If there is any bullish market movement, be ready to take the blame.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
If your friend wants to trade in the short term, I think now is not the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin has the potential to continue its decline. Better to wait for the price to hit the $40k area to enter the market. All crypto markets at the beginning of this year experienced a correction which was quite boring for traders. Therefore, the best option at this time is to wait better, do not rush to buy.
It looks like his friend was going for short term because he do not mind buying it despite of the recent increase that happen because he is going to resell it anyway after another short increase but that was before but now the price movements are quite different and its kinda confusing now if the price would continue to increase or it will go back down for a while.

Waiting can be the ideal thing to do. It can be boring if your a trader but long time investors would not mind waiting. On the other hand, if we have a friend that wants to enter we shouldn't restrict them but only give them advices if what to do because in the end, it still their money.
Activity: 750
Merit: 112
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
If your friend wants to trade in the short term, I think now is not the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin has the potential to continue its decline. Better to wait for the price to hit the $40k area to enter the market. All crypto markets at the beginning of this year experienced a correction which was quite boring for traders. Therefore, the best option at this time is to wait better, do not rush to buy.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform

I know that this is a thread from last year. But if I were to be asked like that, I wouldn’t say “recommend” or “encourage” someone to buy Bitcoin. For me, that’s not the correct term because it’s like you are on a “sales man” mode that you are shilling BTC to him. That’s just my opinion though.

For a long while, I am doing the “reverse effect”. Instead of shilling Bitcoin to my friends and colleagues, they’re the ones who inquired to me about it and asking if it’s the right time to buy. I just simply tell them that only invest and trade an amount that they an afford to lose because it has no astronomical guaranteed returns just like the traditional stocks, but with high volatility and transactions are recorded on the blockchain.

It’s just my style. I don’t beg them to buy BTC. I only shared but never “encourage” or “recommend” them to buy because of the unpredictable risks, because no matter if they seek advice from me or anyone else, the final decision will always be theirs (and not being forced by someone to buy BTC, etc.).
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Look at the market now more than 6 months after your post here? is it really recommendable to invest in bitcoin as the volatility is really there?

if you find the answer YES then of course it is, because it is depend on our preferences and our capacity to encourage them and also their capacity to listen and understand what you are telling them.

Make sure not to promise them heaven and moon and be truthful of the risk they may get investing in crypto.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
Some people is willing to sell coins because of the informations they heard and other investment people or investors is ready to buy because of the information obtain also, this time is not a good time to buy Bitcoin because the price is fluctuating and no body knows if the price will definitely go below the normal price since two weeks now, from forum now, a user make and analyse the speculated price of bitcoin which i don't know if bitcoin will fall to the tunes of the prediction. Click to see the prediction { https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59133230 from the analysis is not right to buy Bitcoin now
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
I see the current market conditions are not stable and not suitable for investing, my mind says crypto market conditions like this the best thing to do is trade in the buy or sell method according to market conditions and developments, short-term method for now is very good, provided you have to have enough capital to do it all with Bitcoin.
Serious crypto individuals are on twitter, and they call it crypto winter. The current economic situations are not stable so buying doesn't guarantee it should go up. There's buying everyday, doesn't mean it goes up. Even Microstrategy acquires additional 660 bitcoin which not assist me to make any buy order. Michael Saylor reports Microstrategy purchased bitcoin, generally it tanks just later so beware if you plan to buy.
They say it is winter but they also say that the winter will go with time just like the previous winters. They are giving cautions to only those who are doing short time investment and day trading but if our friends are thinking to invest for longer time then we have to tell them that it is a good time. Just like a few days ago one of my friend told me that he want to invest for about 5 or maybe 10 years then I told him that then he have to invest without any worry.
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
I see the current market conditions are not stable and not suitable for investing, my mind says crypto market conditions like this the best thing to do is trade in the buy or sell method according to market conditions and developments, short-term method for now is very good, provided you have to have enough capital to do it all with Bitcoin.
Serious crypto individuals are on twitter, and they call it crypto winter. The current economic situations are not stable so buying doesn't guarantee it should go up. There's buying everyday, doesn't mean it goes up. Even Microstrategy acquires additional 660 bitcoin which not assist me to make any buy order. Michael Saylor reports Microstrategy purchased bitcoin, generally it tanks just later so beware if you plan to buy.
Activity: 595
Merit: 36
We can't guess what market conditions will be like in the future, the volatile nature of bitcoin of course can cause all possible conditions that occur, so it's better for us to wait for the right time to enter the market, I personally will not try to enter to buy bitcoin when the price is rising suddenly, because it's better for me to wait for bitcoin to experience a correction and enter if I really believe that the price has really fallen to the limit of decline.

I think we should know first whether our friends invest in Btc in the long term or short term. with the current price for a long term investment I think I can buy it, but for the short term we have to be really careful before buying it and we have to do some chart analysis a few days before deciding to buy it. Short-term investment is full of risk, because the wrong price can immediately cause big losses, because prices are unstable and very volatile, in contrast to the long-term, the risk is very minimal and I believe the long-term is more profitable.
Maybe this is what we can suggest to our friends.

Yes I agree with you, the price is indeed unpredictable but in my opinion bitcoin is currently in an Uptrend, Yesterday the lowest price has reached 32k and I think this is the lowest price for this year. I think btc will continue to improve even if it doesn't reach Ath like 2021
Activity: 790
Merit: 44
Pages:
Jump to: