Pages:
Author

Topic: Can i start forex with no risk of money? - page 5. (Read 1178 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
"No risk of money"- this theory is not applicable for trade purposes. Even you can't do any business also without taking any risk. You have to handle first and also need to analyze then go for full speed with risk. Hope you will get better things you expected if you have done it properly. You must have prediction and need analysis for trading.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Hello my all Trader friend, if you have Any Good Experience about Forex trading,  you can answer my Question. I am saking if there is way of start forex with no risk, and  i can withdraw profit  earning with no heavy condition.
You should already know the answer to that question, it is simply not possible, in fact it is impossible to do anything in this life without some consequences that you could consider negative, lets take driving a car as an example, there are many crashes all over the world and many people get injured or die because of it and yet we keep doing it, why is that? Because if you drive safely then the chances this happens to you are very low, but if you are a reckless driver then you will suffer many of those incidents, and the same is true for trading, if you develop good trading skills then even if a trade goes against you then you will only lose a small amount of money and your profits will offset those losses, but if you are a reckless trader then you will suffer massive losses and you will never recover your capital.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041

Forex brokers provide demo accounts for traders so that should be a good way of not losing money while trying to learn to trade. Trading in Forex is almost the same with cryptocurrencies, they all deal with currencies but with FOREX everything is stable. The prices are not fluctuating up to thousands but don't think its safe because FOREX has a way to blow up your loss and glorify your profit as well through the leverage.

The benefit of learning with the forex market is that the indicators in this market are taught well by its users in their forum. You can find a lot of video tutorials too for FOREX.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
If you don't want to risk any of your money then, find an investment that will give you annual income.
Or buy a share from a project that you know that will gonna bog someday in that case your share value will increase also if they are successful  in those businesses.

Trading always have a risk  even force or crypto that why it's not recommended  to all.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
You can't get anything without risking anything friend. believe me, many people have tried it, no matter how good you do the analysis, and predictions in a trade, there will always be risks that could occur. besides, because of the volatility of prices, this cannot be predicted. if you are ready to trade, you are ready with all the risks. don't do it if you are not ready.

I knew a lot of people who are using forex as a platform for them to perform a trade because they found it comfortable for them. But in trading, there is no such thing as a transaction where there is no risk. Risks are always present in all of the transactions that you plan to do.

That's why you need to practice risk management no matter what platform you use, the only difference is that if you are effective or comfortable in a platform that you use. If you are good at Forex then you must study more about how to manage the risks that you can get.

Always be prepared for your incoming trading transactions so that you don't lose a huge amount of money, always read and study the market before engaging in to any actions that will make you regret anything after all. Be knowledgeable about the results of trading so that you can learn and handle risk every time you do trading.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
I don't think so, there is not trading with no risk of losing your money, if you read an offer that talks about returning your money doubly in just a few days, do not believe on that most of that website that offers that thing is a scam, all of the trading websites is really risky, there is always a risk when you do trading so always be confident and be ready if you lose your money when you do trading because that is really normal, especially for all the beginners out there who are trying trading without skills and knowledge. You need to know that trading would test how confident you are. If you lose your money on trading do not stop it because you wouldn't return those lost money if you quit trading.
Think about this statement for a few seconds: "Trading without zero risks ". Doesn't it sound completely BS and unrealistic? It's a statement mostly used by scammers. If zero-risk trading was possible then you'd possibly be the richest person on earth, even surpassing mega-billionaires like Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates.
Well said, that is the common line of the scammers, they tend to offer that kind of words so the people would be hooked up because of the good return.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Trading in forex without risking your money? This is impossible, because for me in trading, there is prey and predator cycling which is the profit was made by prey, and sometimes prey becomes a predator. This is how in trading works, not all become successful and not all are losers.

However, you can trade in forex without risk and also without money. Read this discussion and you will know how it will work, How do I start trading with no money?
But this is for practicing only not for gaining profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 260
Hello my all Trader friend, if you have Any Good Experience about Forex trading,  you can answer my Question. I am saking if there is way of start forex with no risk, and  i can withdraw profit  earning with no heavy condition.

While I get your enthusiasm there is no such thing as 'free risk'. If you have that type of mentality then you really need to change that soon before it gets you into trouble. Every trading platform has its own perks as well as risk and you really need to be made aware of that, otherwise the losses would be far greater than the expected rewards.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
There is a saying that no risk - no reward so this fits in totally because anything that you want to trade or invest will be carrying with it the inheritance risk. If anything can be 100% income proof, then everyone would be doing the same thing and there would be all rich people on earth but that is not the case.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

My friend, if you thinking of zero risk before you enter a business venture , you know you ain't ready. For forex trading, it is very risky. More risky than you can't even imagine especially for a novice trader.
So the best you should do is not to start a forex trade in the first place because it is between loss and profit.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

Do you think you can make money in Forex markets without any risk?  First of all, this mentality is wrong, I advise you not to start trading in vain.  As with any investment, there is risk here.  For this reason, it is not possible to make money in such dangerous investment vehicles without taking any risk.  There is only one way to trade in the Forex markets without losing money, which is the use of demo accounts.  With your own capital, you cannot earn risk-free earnings or lossless earnings.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
The least risky way of earning an income is really getting a job - and even then you risk unemployment if you aren't good enough for the position you're taking. Anyone who believes you can get anything without a risk is silly. Even purchasing socks comes with risks; if you are not able to take the risk then it's not the time to do forex trading yet.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 544

I don't know how young are you, but there's no such thing as trading with no risk of money, lol. That's why it's called trading in the first place, so I don't understand why people still thinks that you can make money out of thin air. If you believe it, then there's something wrong with your mindset and I'm sure that you won't move forward in anything that you will do in life.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
You can't get anything without risking anything friend. believe me, many people have tried it, no matter how good you do the analysis, and predictions in a trade, there will always be risks that could occur. besides, because of the volatility of prices, this cannot be predicted. if you are ready to trade, you are ready with all the risks. don't do it if you are not ready.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think this kind of statement with zero risks of money is very impossible because if this kind of process is really most of the people now will start to make the trade because they know you will get a profit and you will never lose all of your funds. Again if you are a professional trader still you can experience loss because even a bot trader loss a lot of trade because the market is volatile and the only chance you will get win all of your trades and zero risks of money if you're a person came from future those are the person who never loses in terms of movement of market price and even in gambling if you want to avoid getting loss better to go in investment not on trading because it's safer than the use of trading.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
Think about this statement for a few seconds: "Trading without zero risk". Doesn't it sound completely BS and unrealistic? It's a statement mostly used by scammers. If zero-risk trading was possible then you'd possibly be the richest person on earth, even surpassing mega-billionaires like Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates.
Activity: 257
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: