Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I start scalping with a 500$? - page 2. (Read 1246 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 10
December 26, 2020, 10:12:55 AM
you need to take a gander at the graph and investigate at which cost will BTC plunge again and ensure you repurchase when it fires coming up once more. join at exchanging view coz I believe that should assist you with the vital pointers. The huge capital is to help you increment your benefits standard exchange and the converse is likewise truly conceivable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 33
December 26, 2020, 06:01:09 AM
Hoping to double your money in just 2 months is not the way to go, and scalping is not a 100% thing that you can count on making 2% every day and you will have some losses as well.

You better not have that kind of mindset simply because you would be looking at more high risk investments or trading opportunities because they're mostly the ones that can give you such a big return in a short period of time, but what many people ignore in these situations is the fact that these sort of investment can also cut down your capital in half just as easily too.

So if you truly want to get that much return that fast you should also accept the fact that could be too risky and you can very easily lose most of your money trying to double your capital.
Activity: 421
Merit: 47
December 26, 2020, 05:33:16 AM
Is there any tested strategy could I use to scalp 500$ to make them doubled within 2 month or in another word make 2% profit per day.
Any ideas?!
Is it worth?!
which trading platform can I use?

I do not believe in scalping neither do i like it lol. But to me, 500$ is a good enough capital to trade and invest in crypto currency. If you can figure out a proper trading pattern; keep your emotions out of play and be consistent in confidence; you can earn 5-10% from trading daily.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 26, 2020, 05:03:56 AM
Is there any tested strategy could I use to scalp 500$ to make them doubled within 2 month or in another word make 2% profit per day.
Any ideas?!
Is it worth?!
which trading platform can I use?
If you want profit i suggest you buy bitcoin and hold it 15 days. Then if you need big profit your bitcoin convert in usdt. Also i suggest a coin, cur after this month this coin highly increase i hope.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
December 22, 2020, 06:47:35 PM
I would suggest you make research and check on top 20 projects on cmc and make your choice of 4-5 of them and divide the capital among the numbers. Before you hop to buy any coins, make sure you are buying it cheap and not pumped coins.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
December 22, 2020, 06:32:32 PM
My suggestion is that you can trade on binance and take futures, it will make a lot of profit, but also have a very big risk.  I really like to play futures, my capital of $ 30 a week can be $ 200.  but sometimes it can also be liquid, but that's a challenge for me.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
December 22, 2020, 03:54:48 PM
very possible, $ 500 for me is a big capital, especially if you play with 10x leverage,
then $ 500 will easily become $ 1000 in one trade, it is very risky,
but if you have trading knowledge, then you will be rich.
Starting now with 500$ is good capital and with a bit of luck it can go easy x4 up. Investing in 3-4 projects that you thing will do good in next year will make you a good amount of money.

Yes, don't put all your eggs in one basket so to speak. $500 is indeed a good amount of capital to start with. Even day trading with btc will give you good profit as long as you are sticking to the simple rule of trading, buy low sell high. Also, when you choose the alts to do your scalping strategy, I believe it is better to trust those established alts rather than new ones. Very risky especially if you encounter a pump and dump coin.
Exploring top 20 coins and making good decision in investing in right projects is safest. For me it worked... Now day trading it can pay off good but you need to be by the pc all the free time you have. For me it's too much but that's only my case.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
December 22, 2020, 08:46:04 AM
You can make binance a profit generator of 2% per day as long as you know the right steps. for me not only 2% but it could be even bigger if your trading or investment technique is correct. I will not describe any techniques because everyone has different techniques
Yes, everyone has different techniques for trading even in the same exchange as Binance, because an Exchange like Binance has a lot of features that can be used to support everyone's daily profit in terms of trading, so it's clear in this case to master the steps in Binance is a very profitable thing.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
December 22, 2020, 08:23:51 AM
Scalping is a very interesting trading passion. But I like scalping trading in a highly volatile market. I don't think so that, scalping trade can make a good profit in a lower volatile market.
Yes, $500 is enough for scalping trade if you are a smart trader. If you don't have a good experience then you should practice in test wallet then try in a real account.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
December 22, 2020, 04:10:16 AM
The $ 500 capital for trading is huge for me, because I come from a poor country where people have an average income of $ 200 per month.
So if starting scalping with $ 500 is very doable, even when I first tried scalping I could start with only $ 100. The key to successful scalping is
not how much capital we will use. But choosing the right coins and trading platforms to use are important factors in being able to make profit
from scalping.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
December 21, 2020, 07:16:02 PM
very possible, $ 500 for me is a big capital, especially if you play with 10x leverage,
Starting now with 500$ is good capital and with a bit of luck it can go easy x4 up. Investing in 3-4 projects that you thing will do good in next year will make you a good amount of money.

Yes, don't put all your eggs in one basket so to speak. $500 is indeed a good amount of capital to start with. Even day trading with btc will give you good profit as long as you are sticking to the simple rule of trading, buy low sell high. Also, when you choose the alts to do your scalping strategy, I believe it is better to trust those established alts rather than new ones. Very risky especially if you encounter a pump and dump coin.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
December 21, 2020, 06:19:25 PM
Why don't you simply buy a specific token and wait for 2 months instead? What's making you to "scalp" these markets? It's not possible to scalp here because if you'll lose, you'll lose more as you'll just try your best to find opportunities every now and then and so, chances of making losses to your portfolio become higher.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
December 21, 2020, 06:16:10 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
December 21, 2020, 12:00:05 PM
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
December 19, 2020, 07:11:33 PM
$ 500 capital for me is very fulfilling, that's a big number,
especially in cryptocurrencies we can leverage in futures trading, of course it will be easy to double your capital to $ 1000.
Indeed, but if we consider the current price, that is too small to start and earn a profit.

As I have to stick to this saying "More Capital equals More Profit".  If OP could still have the courage to take the risk at this time, I suggest increasing his capital, $1k might be good enough then and fulfilling.

However, we should remind ourselves also that since we are in the Bullish season, trading will also be at a higher risk. If you OP is new to trading, you should have to think it twice. Yeah, anytime the price will dump and make you lose. But if you know the stop-loss strategy, I will suggest using this for your safety.

Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
December 19, 2020, 06:48:00 PM
$ 500 capital for me is very fulfilling, that's a big number,
especially in cryptocurrencies we can leverage in futures trading, of course it will be easy to double your capital to $ 1000.
Activity: 1008
December 19, 2020, 04:59:49 AM
I gauge inside 2 to 3 months you should be effectively ready to make 2x of your venture. I was instructed that at whatever point I lose 35% or a greater amount of my record equilibrium to quit exchanging for one entire week, and during that multi week crush go spirit to survey any previous errors.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 19, 2020, 01:57:49 AM
You should participate in IEOs conducted on Big platforms, Do your research about the project and participate may you will go 3X in 2 months.
That's not how scalping works. If someone wants to do scalp trading, it's a very quick trade just like what the usual day traders do. It's an option to join IEOs or invest in Defis but for someone who wants it quick, that's not the best solution.

And if someone will invest in IEO, I'll just tell them to watch out bitcoin and wait for a bit of correction and buy when they see it lower than the price yesterday or the higher, which is the lowest. Don't wait until the price of bitcoin hits $30k above before buying. There's still an opportunity that's left.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
December 18, 2020, 07:58:57 PM
The capital of $ 500 is enough to do a scalping strategy, the most important thing is that you have to be able to choose the right coins
to do this. It is very possible that the current bullish market conditions will double your capital in two months. It is true that one way is
to be able to double your capital by consistently getting 2% profit every day, I suggest using Binance as a trading platform. Because on
Binance exchange there are several coins that can be used to make 2% profit per day.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
December 18, 2020, 12:50:34 AM
You should participate in IEOs conducted on Big platforms, Do your research about the project and participate may you will go 3X in 2 months.
Pages:
Jump to: