Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I stop hodling already and buy something? - page 3. (Read 373 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Congrats! You did your research, chose good projects, invested at good positions, and hodled. You now have a comfortable profit with your crypto and cannot be more excited to sell some crypto for fiat. Fiat that you will need for your daily purchases in life. The coffee in the morning, the groceries, and maybe some gifts for the loved ones.
What if there was a way to integrate crypto to product transactions without the need for fiat? That would not only save you time and hefty fees, it would also positively influence your day to day life with quick liquidity.
Great! How do we do that?
You've probably heard of TenX, Shift, or Centra who have promised to create debit/credit cards linked to crypto wallets. Due to VISA/Mastercard regulations, we haven't received any such cards and probably won't anytime soon.
Ok, so what now?
Take Zeex for example. Zeex allows users to buy products and services from the big brands (Amazon, Adidas, Starbucks, etc) with cryptocurrency without the need to convert to fiat or pay fees. How do they do this? Gift cards! Zeex has created a protocol that will allow you to seamlessly convert crypto into retail gift cards and visa versa.
Have you guys heard about this project?
Check out their website https://zeex.me and let me know what you think?
I think it's an ingenious way to integrate crypto to product. A retailer will always accept their own corporate currency!
This is a very interesting solution, but it looks more like a compromise. This way has the right to exist, but don't you think it's forcing the use of certain brands. I would like to decide which products, clothes or equipment to buy and that my choice did not apply any restrictions.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
Well that is the thing, holding does not stop you from buying more coins or even other coins other than the ones you are currecntly holding. When you see a drop in prices, keep holding your coins and if you have the money to buy and invest then you should buy more into the market and add it to your portfolio of coins which you are already holding and hold it all together,
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
it actually depends, what you are hodling. I believe strong coins like Bitcoin and ethereum are still a Long term hodl. For smaller coins you would Need to do your investigations. There is still a lot of room for growth for some alt coins, which have potential. I actually hodl my bitcores as I can see some growth potential for the longer future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I don't know, I've never had a problem withdrawing funds to a real Fiat. I just used the exchange and threw himself on the card money through cryptocurrency without much fiddling.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
If you think that you earn enough, then you can use it now and buy something that you want. But in my opinion, you should not use all your money and the remaining of your money should be kept and hold it so you can earn money again.

A good mix of investment and spending is a good idea. At least using Zeex to spend means no converting to fiat.  Smiley therefore no fees.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
You will have to make a choice on your own, because there will be a lot of such situations and often, because of the constantly appearing cryptocurrencies
Activity: 773
This is certainly good. But the prices in the market are not stable. And in one way or another, buying something for the сrypto currency you will either be in the black or in the red. It is better to already exchange the crypto currency for fiat and buy what you need.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
If you think that you earn enough, then you can use it now and buy something that you want. But in my opinion, you should not use all your money and the remaining of your money should be kept and hold it so you can earn money again.
Activity: 154
This problem varies from person to person. My suggestion is that this year is different from 2014. You must have coins in your hand, and you must have money in your hands. You can't miss both of them. If you have coins, you can't miss it. If you have cash, you can't miss it. After the fall, you will have a chance to hunter down. So, both hands are ready.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
Possible. I think all the portfolios that you can think of to obtain income from the sale. Since recently there has been a good growth of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
Congrats! You did your research, chose good projects, invested at good positions, and hodled. You now have a comfortable profit with your crypto and cannot be more excited to sell some crypto for fiat. Fiat that you will need for your daily purchases in life. The coffee in the morning, the groceries, and maybe some gifts for the loved ones.
What if there was a way to integrate crypto to product transactions without the need for fiat? That would not only save you time and hefty fees, it would also positively influence your day to day life with quick liquidity.
You've probably heard of TenX, Shift, or Centra who have promised to create debit/credit cards linked to crypto wallets. Due to VISA/Mastercard regulations, we haven't received any such cards and probably won't anytime soon.
Ok, so what now?
Take Zeex for example. Zeex allows users to buy products and services from the big brands (Amazon, Adidas, Starbucks, etc) with cryptocurrency without the need to convert to fiat or pay fees. How do they do this? Gift cards! Zeex has created a protocol that will allow you to seamlessly convert crypto into retail gift cards and visa versa.
I think it's an ingenious way to integrate crypto to product. A retailer will always accept their own corporate currency!

Nice concept. As time goes on these tiny drops of innovative adoptions will aggregate and cause boom in how society sees crypto.

It does seems you ate promoting this project but I will have a look. Maybe worth investing.
Activity: 187
Why not?
Just sell it and buy new
do not take the decision in a hurry. do not sell when you will get a loss. in the digital world does require thoroughness in buying for your investment is successful. be patience pal. on what grounds do you want to quit? there are many ways to earn to earn money. if you want to work hard and think smart.
Activity: 378
Well thats good news. Some altcoins already used to buy products and services without converting it into fiat in some major brands. Well it is your decision if you will stop on hodling it and buy something. If theres an advantage on it to you why not.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
Long overdue to do it if you keep the doubtful altcoins need to constantly exchange them for more promising ones.
Activity: 146
Yes,  if you think that you are already getting a profit and you already reach the price you set for yourself then do not think twice and sell you coins. Being greedy and waiting for the amount to get higher might result to a negative ending so it is better to sell your coin once you are ready and try to get another where you can see that you will earn more.
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
Seems like a shill post for ZEEK but i'll bite anyway.

Now (April 25) is probably a good time to cashout and actually buy something with your cryptorevenue. Bitcoin and alts are up and given the volatile nature of our industry, it might not last as long as we want. We're up a good amount since a few months ago and now could be a good time to cashout and wait for consolidation again.
i don't think now is a good time to cashout as alts aren't recovered yet .better if you wait until btc stays above 9k$ then only alts will explode.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
stop holding shitcoins sell those coin immidiately and invest in btc or ethereum. But buy in a dip price and wait to tripple your investment. I never heard zeek project better to research deeply first before  invest.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
Ok, so what now?

I think to buy, sell, hold and leave market is your personal decision depend what you believe. As long your activity still profitable is worth to be done and please share the strategy with us. I don't have any knowledge about fiat but let's start now and I'll make time to visit the web.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I think go buy , you seems like you are looking for some action. Well,I suggest that if you decide what you gonna do just think yourself,it your choice.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
Centra have give their promised to release centra card and until now is nothing and I heard from any news about centra was scam and price now have low, we could depend on some altcoin and when this altcoin have good price is be better to sell it and never holding in long time. Take the profit and use your money to buy another crypto and ico to take profit again, never put your money in one glass.
Pages:
Jump to: