Pages:
Author

Topic: Can i take back my token? - page 3. (Read 551 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 54
June 07, 2018, 11:40:16 PM
I checked the address and I can't see a token that has 200,000 in number. The only token that is close to that number is 114,514 INM.
You can see it on ethplorer or even in etherscan at token transfers @op sorry for your loss its a big big lesson for you men if you are joining these bounties then its your responsibility to check your full account details in the first place can I ask how did it happened that your eth address was exchanged with this scammers wallet its too unfortunate its a good amount of money, If this is a developers mistake or bounty manager then you must contact them to claim your reward.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 11:38:44 PM
My god, I feel sorry for you.
So now that the token has been distributed, you can try to contact the bounty manager, and you might get a payment, because it's not your fault.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 11:28:27 PM
I have the same experience. I lost all my tokens in one of the campaign I joined. So sad it is impossible to take it back. It is one risk to face that hackers are everywhere. That is why everytime , check your address in the spreadsheet from time to time specially when the bounty is about to end.
Activity: 936
June 07, 2018, 11:06:47 PM
it seems that if such an event I am not sure can return because the incident usually will be lost forever, but with the incident we should be alert and careful if it has a token to be more secure in our store.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 11:02:04 PM
take the token depends on the project of his bounty campaign, if the campaign project is successful we will definitely receive the tokens we should have, if not in our WALLET, we have to wait, maybe the sales have not reached the target.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 07, 2018, 10:49:15 PM
Unfortunately, there is no way of retrieving the sent token. Imagine it as your money being transferred to a different bank account. The only thing that you can do is to undergo the process of confirming if its your fault or if its MVL's fault. Once confirmed, you can contact MVL and file for a dispute. The chances are slim but better do something than nothing. Believe me, I know how it feels to work and get nothing. Don't lose hope and always move forward. There are tons of bounties out there.
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 10:39:07 PM
No one can change your wallet address except yourself, by send a pm to their bounty mangager in bitcointalk. It's an experience to you, when you received an offer for translation work, check carefully that it's you in the spreadsheet, and start your work after that.

yes I agree with you because I know also so your address and your password only you know and you can change it quickly so that your token can be returned because if the person holding the token you do not know the address he will not be able to enter and so you must be careful with this because now many projects are scams and many people are trying to get into our account to take the money that is in our account
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
June 07, 2018, 10:17:29 PM
My god, I feel sorry for your loss mate. The ones to blame there is the MVL bounty manager.Its his fault not double-checking the MEW address and individual account of his participants. They are right, you cant reverse anymore the ethereum transaction but you can still pm the impostor impersonating you to get back your reward which is not for her. Then if she will not give it back to you then report to admins and moderator here about the incident to block this impersonator.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 10:11:48 PM

I do not know about this but I've heard if the incoming tokens cannot be returned again and so I also do not know, and I'm also sad if the tokens cannot be returned and I imagine if I'm in your position I do not know what which I will do, and with this you have to be more careful and do not give your wallet and anyone

Same to me. I am so sorry abou this but i could not help you. Actually the payment or the transaction which already done can not be reversed again so this is really bad for you but we can not do anything. I hope you can contavt the people they send and try to deal with him/her.
Activity: 210
June 07, 2018, 10:02:30 PM
Personally I think, No one can change your wallet's address except yourself, by sending pm to their gift manager in Bitcointalk. If I were in your position, I might be confused what I should do because our tokens cannot get back in our hands again. I think with such an event you should be more vigilant with scams everywhere and you also can not give or tell your wallet to anyone. I think this is very privacy.
Activity: 229
June 07, 2018, 10:01:52 PM
Unfortunately. This is not always the case. This may be a mistake in KYC campaigns and registration on the project website or email that you have accidentally forgotten in the confirmation step. The translation is excellent work with your effort and knowledge. Maybe it is a lesson for other participants. I think it is difficult to solve this problem and recover your token. Unless they honestly resend the token to the distributor.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 07, 2018, 09:53:35 PM
Hi everyone,

I really want to cry now. I joined translation campaign of MVL project and have 200 000 token. But when distribiuting it to me they mistake send it to someone wallet: 0xd5361F0f1a72B2129F26D814599041E62Ca8e2a7 MVL.
https://etherscan.io/address/0xd5361F0f1a72B2129F26D814599041E62Ca8e2a7
I found her usename here: https://i.imgur.com/Zd4knzI.png

You can see me as a translation here, my usename is zangleerb: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1axRAdqikQkv4vcSwRNhSytGNsfLZvQ_v0fALp_km3Q8/edit#gid=0

I don't know how can she faked me to give her wallet to them, i really sad. How can i get back my token? I work really hard and someone took all my result, you guys can't understand my feeling know. I hope you guys can give me an advice. Thank you so much.

That's saddening on your part. But I suggest you better contact the manager of the bounty or the project and ask why it happened. If the fault is in theri part, then you may appeal to give your token. But if the fault is in you, you must contact the person who receive the tokens and ask to give it back to you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 09:51:39 PM
first, you must already check spreadsheet because always there a copycat who will take your rewards, and this case is often happen on article campaign, i think if distribution was done, you cant do nothing sir.
Activity: 714
June 07, 2018, 09:49:13 PM
Hi everyone,

I really want to cry now. I joined translation campaign of MVL project and have 200 000 token. But when distribiuting it to me they mistake send it to someone wallet: 0xd5361F0f1a72B2129F26D814599041E62Ca8e2a7 MVL.

You can see me as a translation here, my usename is zangleerb: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1axRAdqikQkv4vcSwRNhSytGNsfLZvQ_v0fALp_km3Q8/edit#gid=0

I don't know how can she faked me to give her wallet to them, i really sad. How can i get back my token? I work really hard and someone took all my result, you guys can't understand my feeling know. I hope you guys can give me an advice. Thank you so much.

Charge this to experience as lot of bad people are now here in the forum that will double entry our application on the form but using their own wallet so therefore we should always check the spreadsheet and inform the.bounty managers immediately if you notice that your name was in double entry. BM are very busy counting our stakes therefore a huge possibility that thieves can elude them successfully.
Activity: 43
June 07, 2018, 09:40:17 PM
It was not cheap numbers you had tokens. It was not easy to forget. It takes time to recover from your loss. Maybe next time you should check your wallet and always check your wallet so that your hard work will not end nothing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 07, 2018, 09:33:20 PM
Hi everyone,

You must contact that person to give it back to you. If not, then try to convince the team to give your token because it was not your wallet whom they sent your reward. Sometimes that happen but team should be careful in giving the reward to right wallet.
Activity: 574
June 07, 2018, 09:30:29 PM
I contacted bounty manager but they said they announced on telegram group before distributing. My fault when i didn't check it but i thought that they'll confirm by email because i work with them by email. I want to check the spreadsheet again but MVL project deleted it. I contacted with person take my token too, but she didn't reply. I feel the world is really scary.

Yes, so sad but after everything you can only blame yourself, when translating their ANN thread you can track bounty process, and when bounty ended, you need to check again your stake and register address, pm BM if you detected something unusual.
It is a costly but necessary lesson.

Yeah, It must be an expensive lesson for me. I think i need to arrange everything later. Good luck to me.
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 11:28:08 AM
It is very sad to hear. But I think it will be impossible to return tokens. But you can write to the moderator of MVL project.
Maybe you're lucky  Wink
Activity: 658
June 07, 2018, 11:24:34 AM
I think that you should contact to them and explain everything. I think that it is possible to solve your trouble. I hope that your contractors are honest and they will help you to solve your problem.
But anyway I you must understand that it was your mistake that you did not check all requisites. Anyway I senserely wish you good luck.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
June 07, 2018, 11:17:17 AM
I contacted bounty manager but they said they announced on telegram group before distributing. My fault when i didn't check it but i thought that they'll confirm by email because i work with them by email. I want to check the spreadsheet again but MVL project deleted it. I contacted with person take my token too, but she didn't reply. I feel the world is really scary.

Yes, so sad but after everything you can only blame yourself, when translating their ANN thread you can track bounty process, and when bounty ended, you need to check again your stake and register address, pm BM if you detected something unusual.
It is a costly but necessary lesson.
Pages:
Jump to: