Pages:
Author

Topic: Can i trust crypto / digital currencies? - page 9. (Read 2910 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 11:42:03 AM
I'm not sure that you need to completely trust crypto-currency because there is no clear regulation of this entire process  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
August 22, 2018, 11:36:54 AM
Now, trusting the crypto currency is something that might have to be hastened, why? Because this is our future.
Trust is truly a very important factor in real life, and also the crypto world.
Even though now all will be taken over by smart contracts, but the role of people is still very much needed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 09:04:36 AM
Whoever finds it difficult to trust cryptocurrency at this level may find it difficult to ever trust anything again. The fact that cryptocurrency has been in the center of discussion in major financial summit gives the sense that it is a force to recon with. The fact that it is already enjoying support from major countries shows that cryptocurrency has come to stay.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 22, 2018, 08:21:44 AM
Everyone decides for himself, if in doubt, it is better not to try to buy or trade. I believe in cryptocurrencies, although the situation is not very good now.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 08:16:21 AM
It's best to spend some time researching on whether you should invest in any projects since scam is everywhere. It's best to choose wisely when it comes to investement. All in all, you can trust it. I also like the ide of using the crypto currencies on daily basis like buying some goods with it.
Activity: 141
August 22, 2018, 02:51:32 AM
I think you should learn more about the blockchain. If you think that this technology is good and the future is promising, then you can choose to invest in it and trust it. What we have to do is to believe in our own judgment. .
Activity: 98
August 22, 2018, 02:49:44 AM
you can trust them by doing some little research, like looking into their website and read theis newspaper/whitepaper then you cn see their rating at other website like icobench. That's just my advise.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
August 22, 2018, 02:34:37 AM
I suggest to you to trust crypto like other people did because with you trust the crypto, you can get the biggest of benefits from the crypto which is you can make money from the crypto. and this is what people did with the crypto and they keep trusting crypto because they know that crypto can help them to get a better finance. and I think the crypto will take a part in our life and will help us to search a new income from crypto itself.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 03:33:17 PM
To trust or not, I think that you have to answer this question yourself, only after analyzing all the information that you can find on the forum, so you do not need to ask about such questions, then not to blame everyone for your mistake.

I think he still wants to invest in the crypto, but when the market is down, he is scared and loses the belief that he can make money from crypto. He is now looking for advice so he can trust the cryptocurrency market  Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 08:53:50 AM
To trust or not, I think that you have to answer this question yourself, only after analyzing all the information that you can find on the forum, so you do not need to ask about such questions, then not to blame everyone for your mistake.
Activity: 16
August 21, 2018, 08:52:06 AM
Internationally, many countries do not recognize it. But there are also countries that have legalized Crypto as digital money, for example Britain. There Transactions already use Bitcoin and it's more effective and efficient and cheaper without a third party like a bank. I personally believe in Crypto, because until now crypto gives many benefits to me and other people and crypto users today.
Activity: 25
August 21, 2018, 03:54:10 AM
I strongly believe in digital currencies like Crypto. Because for me this is very profitable for the business world, I have been in the Crypto world for a long time and I have benefited a lot. Crypto on the other hand in terms of transactions cheaper than real currencies, because it does not involve third parties (banks).
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 02:51:31 AM
We need to develop extended regulation and ensure that people in leadership position to fulfill the unques tioningly.Only in this case we can trust the crypto industry.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 02:45:25 AM
I think that depends on the government's view of blockchain and crypto currencies. each country has its own policies, but it is undeniable that digital currencies do indeed interfere with the economic system in the Central Bank.
Activity: 98
August 21, 2018, 02:29:26 AM
yes you can trust blockchain technology that is brought by cryptocurrency, this will give you a good profit and this will provide convenience for us.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
August 21, 2018, 02:13:24 AM
The risk is there and if you know that you can tolerate the risk and yet you believe on crypto then you may trust it but you should know the consequence. And also know that the nothing is certain and all of these are speculations and it's up to you if you'll leave or live it.

No one force us to believe cryptos and the fact remains that cryptos are just being used by people to dirty deeds hence crypto itself is impeccable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 21, 2018, 01:14:44 AM
Blockchain has proven itself many times and it never failed me. There are delayed transactions but as long as its sent, I don't have problems with it. It will be unfair if I lose my trust just because some people said that blockchain or crypto are not to be trusted. Also, I owe a lot to crypto because financial situation improved by the time I learned how to earn on crypto.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 01:14:11 AM
Trust issues really varies to each individuals perspective and goal in life. What you believe in and what you want to achieve in life may not be the same or as good as your brother or sister sees it to be. It all depends on your capability to see risk as an opportunity to earn and at the same time learn.
Activity: 113
August 21, 2018, 01:13:29 AM
Yes, I believe in encrypting digital currency. I think cryptocurrency technology is very advanced and very powerful. It is also very promising in the future. Many countries do not oppose cryptocurrency. Instead, they support it. I think I will always believe it. Cryptographic currency
Activity: 63
August 21, 2018, 01:11:20 AM
Can you trust crypto or not, it totally depends on you. There are people who don't trust mobile and online banking but it doesn'tmake online banking inefficient. Different people have different views and perspectives towards a subject. Same logic applies here. For me, its totally safe and I do believe in crypto, you have to decide whether its good enough for you to trust it or not.
Pages:
Jump to: