Pages:
Author

Topic: Can i trust on dash coin ? - page 3. (Read 437 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 09:50:51 AM
It is a good one and I brought it in the recent hike of 500$. already down about 40%. Damn, I really shouldn't have listened to the telegram groups. I am holding them. I am not worring much cause the amount I put is low. Besides, it will pump like hell when dx exchange opens.
Activity: 266
May 24, 2018, 09:40:16 AM
Actually the crypto currency market has started with the one coin called bit coin. Now it has become the market leader and following by bit coin, many coins are coming in the market. But not all the coin has the potentiality to grow like bit coin. Moreover some are scam. Since it is decentralized market so you can be deceived easily. So the best option is to invest in the risk free coin like bit coin.
Activity: 252
May 24, 2018, 07:05:58 AM
Dash is a very good coin there is no doubt, as you are willing to trade there are other awesome altcoins too. Dash's fees are very convenient. you can go for it, besides that you can have a look for other altcoins too.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 10:45:00 AM
Hello, I want to invest on some altcoins and want to know about dash coin. What do you guys say, Can it bring me profit ?

IMO it will bring you profits, but for long term. It would take time, but as you see previous chart movement, you will see how it showed it strong presence in the past. Dash coin is a very good coin, I prefer it for payments as well if the receiver is accepting it. The fees are low and its fast when Bitcoin faces congestion. Overall I would say it would be a good bet if you are thinking it as an Investment.
Activity: 68
May 22, 2018, 10:30:18 AM
Hello, I want to invest on some altcoins and want to know about dash coin. What do you guys say, Can it bring me profit ?
Pages:
Jump to: