Pages:
Author

Topic: Can it be real bull or just a temptation. - page 7. (Read 703 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 226
October 20, 2023, 12:05:42 PM
This move could possible be traced to the third case win by ripple against SEC as I read today or the continuous assurance that approval of ETF would be done before this year ends. But regardless, this doesn’t seems like bull run yet to me till bitcoin finds a support on the $30000 Margin and continues to move. We once had the bitcoin almost passing $32000 in march and we all expected at least a mini bull run but it didn’t happen. So this time I am not going to be tempted again. But should it increase to the price I set to sell some then I might consider selling but right now I am all in holding stage till the real bull happens after halving next year
Activity: 1176
Merit: 118
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 20, 2023, 11:56:25 AM
It was a great surprised to me this morning seeing the market price increasing above $29k that made me to asked this question, if it's real for bull market to happen in this month of October or is just a temptation that will make people to release their BTC to the market before the massive bull will take place. If the price of BTC can reach this level $29k at this time, show that real bull will take place next month of November till next year ending for investors to use the period to earn more incomes from their investment and to plan well ahead of another bear to come. If this new increase turn to temptation in the crypto market by turning back to dumping again which are some of the things investors don't want to experience in this season because, it will cause Many losses to investors. Do you think this is a real bull that will lead to investors expectation? Or is just a temptation that will make people to rush to the market to sell and regret at the end? What is your opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: