Pages:
Author

Topic: Can market go down now? - page 31. (Read 190673 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
July 01, 2018, 11:23:40 AM
If a large number of investors continue to panicly sell cryptocurrencies, there may be a situation in January (a sharp drop), although I don't want this to happen, but the current market really frustrates me!
We hope that with the crypto market going down does not make investors panic,
because if the panic most likely crypto market conditions will get worse,
the important thing is we stay calm
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 11:22:05 AM
we all do not know exactly how the future crypto currency I hope now all altcoins continue to be stable and increasing. because anything can happen without us thinking about it
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 01, 2018, 11:19:28 AM
The current market is showing signs of decline, but I think it will not be much. Yesterday's market recovery was quite good may be a sign that the market is preparing to recover.
Usually the market is volatile and it is really unpredictable on when it will desist on fighting in this current challenges. As of now , focus on investing to go more furthur in this crypto and gain reliable profits. Maybe by the midst of this months the market will start to progress and the prices of all coins will pump up immensely profitable. And this crypto will exalt and persistently arise.
Activity: 102
July 01, 2018, 11:18:34 AM
Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?

We are facing the fact that the price of bitcoin and altcoins really dip too much. We don't know what happen next. Hopefully for the near soon it could recover the price and it would to the price where $8k - $9k existed.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 11:14:15 AM
If a large number of investors continue to panicly sell cryptocurrencies, there may be a situation in January (a sharp drop), although I don't want this to happen, but the current market really frustrates me!
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
July 01, 2018, 11:10:45 AM
Well of course, always there is a chance to fall down. Everything is so volatile. It’s not possible to know everything about the markets future but for me i’ll continue to support crypto as much as i can.
Activity: 187
July 01, 2018, 11:03:29 AM
After the exchange rate period has increased, and the market shows signs of recovery, the current market exchange rate is slightly reduced. This is a sign that investors make a profit after investing when the market price is low.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 01, 2018, 10:25:07 AM
The encryption market is very unstable and it is normal for the market to have fluctuations from time to time. At present, although the encryption market has started to pick up, it does not mean that the encryption market has stabilized and prices are likely to fall.

The market should go up, if it ever goes down then it should kind of mean that people are cashing out some coins for some cash.
Activity: 89
July 01, 2018, 10:24:24 AM
The current market is showing signs of decline, but I think it will not be much. Yesterday's market recovery was quite good may be a sign that the market is preparing to recover.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 10:24:22 AM
There are lots of people outisde waiting for the market rise. So as long as the market is popular this much, the market might go down.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 10:21:54 AM
Nobody knows when it will increase again. It can be under 6000 dollars again. I wont look the price until it will be up to 10.000 dollars. I hope we will see these days soon. Because so boring now
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 01, 2018, 10:17:53 AM
The market is very unstable now, because now the manipulators work in the market is my personal opinion, I think that they are buying very actively now, because later they will start pumping bitcoin with money to increase the cost.
Activity: 99
July 01, 2018, 10:15:55 AM
The encryption market is very unstable and it is normal for the market to have fluctuations from time to time. At present, although the encryption market has started to pick up, it does not mean that the encryption market has stabilized and prices are likely to fall.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
July 01, 2018, 01:03:09 AM
I Think so. The market can go down anytime as no one is in control of the blockchain. In fact, until now the market is in chaos. It could go up and down because of some factors affecting the prices which I don't really know.

Activity: 133
June 30, 2018, 11:48:02 PM
The market decline is a normal phenomenon, and the encryption market has often fallen this year. Even if the market begins to decline today, I think this is normal, and the encryption market has not risen this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
June 30, 2018, 11:01:39 PM
when the coins begin to show a decline, usually the development team will try to improve its progress in order to avoid a fall. so I do not see the coins to go down and keep going down at the same time for the developmental problems that occur in the market. sad
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 08:53:43 PM
Of course, it can, crypto is an investment technique that is very easy to flare up. Although the value is in a stable situation, there will always be opportunities for crypto to decline again. Now is the time for crypto to rise from its downturn. After the decline that has been going on in some time ago, now crypto slowly the price has started to creep up.
Activity: 30
June 30, 2018, 09:09:23 AM
In my opinion, the market will not fall, prices are always rising, then fall, I think that the market will soon recover.
Activity: 28
June 30, 2018, 09:00:00 AM
I think that yes because Socratus is growing in geometric progress
Activity: 125
June 30, 2018, 08:55:36 AM
This year's encryption market is likely to fall. The encryption market has been very unstable this year. Prices have been falling continuously and continue to this day. I think the encryption market is hard to pick up this year.
Pages:
Jump to: