Pages:
Author

Topic: Can market go down now? - page 50. (Read 190673 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 05:37:37 AM
There is a very high possibility that the price goes down again because this is the nature of this business simply because there are no regulations. However, if your coin has a good product then make sure that you will always get a comeback which is more than the previous price.
copper member
Activity: 378
June 03, 2018, 05:33:37 AM
No I don't think so, market is in correction stage for last couple of months, it will move upward from here only
Activity: 133
June 03, 2018, 05:32:06 AM
The rise or fall of the market is a common phenomenon. We cannot be sure whether the market will fall again. But I believe the encryption market has experienced such a long period of decline that it will pick up in the final months of this year.
Activity: 75
June 03, 2018, 05:30:03 AM
Now there is an upward trend, after the main crypto-currencies have reached their lowland. Recently there has been an adjustment of altcoins, so I think that there is a huge growth!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
June 03, 2018, 05:29:02 AM
Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?

It is the market, everything can occur up and down, the prices are the general. All this works naturally and reasonably depending on level of demand or requirements which exist. But I think that after market falling the market will be restored, and market price will continue to grow.
The crypto market is quite volatile and here anything can happen anytime. Even with a huge rise market can fall within a few seconds thereby making it a highly risky to invest. And market now is quite unpredictable and making it difficult to judge where it will go right now. But even then after the fall it will recover and restores back due to the growing demand, however it may take some time but it surely will...
Activity: 99
June 03, 2018, 04:15:14 AM
Technically the marketcap can drop to zero.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 03, 2018, 04:14:12 AM
I think the crypto currency market can go down or go up anytime, and even within seconds cryptocurrency can fall very quickly.
Therefore, the crypto currency market is the most unstable and highly risky market, it takes courage to invest in the crypto world.
Yes, the market price is very volatile. It will go down and recover and it will repeat just like that and can also happen instantaneously. Since there are factors that affect the market price and the rate of its change, we can't do anything about it but we should know  how to adapt to any circumstances.
Activity: 303
June 03, 2018, 04:11:03 AM
Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?

It is the market, everything can occur up and down, the prices are the general. All this works naturally and reasonably depending on level of demand or requirements which exist. But I think that after market falling the market will be restored, and market price will continue to grow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 03:49:59 AM
Market can go down in any time. Another matter that volatility still go down, we didn't see a really big move a long time ago.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
June 03, 2018, 03:10:35 AM
I think, the market is now at the bottom and it will not go down. Every day more and more people learn about the cryptocurrency and the demand for it is constantly increasing, so prices in the next 2-3 years will only rise.
Activity: 80
June 03, 2018, 03:01:13 AM
You may not think that's a very long time, but given how fast the crypto coin market moves, this is not some temporary flash crash.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 03, 2018, 02:23:22 AM

The digital currency market is so volatile, so we cannot tell what's going to market from time to time but we can always prepare yourself what will gonna happen. Huge fall or rise of the market will always depend on the season or news (good news or bad news) if you encounter that market is falling just prepare your savings in order to buy coins at the lower price.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
June 03, 2018, 12:02:30 AM

It is normal to fall, the market always flactuate and recover when the right time comes. Anything can be happen and its hard to predict on what will gonna happen in the future. But i think market will recover after 6 months. And this is the right time to invest before market start to rise again.
Earn crypto for being contacted
June 03, 2018, 12:01:13 AM
I think the crypto currency market can go down or go up anytime, and even within seconds cryptocurrency can fall very quickly.
Therefore, the crypto currency market is the most unstable and highly risky market, it takes courage to invest in the crypto world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 11:49:59 PM

Market can go down depending on the news and it might also depend on the government, if most of the countries will ban cryptocurrency then there is a huge chance for the price of bitcoins to decrease even more because there is low amount of demand coming from the people.
Activity: 252
June 02, 2018, 11:48:28 PM
the present situation of the market now is morethan we think self,,market has been coming down for the past few month now,,,so  i  believe this  is  the  right  time for  everybody  to  invest  through  cryptocurrency before  market  will  start coming  up again
Yes that is right and that is the spirit nothing will go down forever it is just a cycle that will go up and down. But for you to get a perfect position ofcourse you have to learn everything here study and study as much as you can and I am sure you are gonna be successful while you doing that and don't believe anything you are out there especially on social medias about cryptocurrency just follow your guts. Goodluck.
Activity: 462
June 02, 2018, 11:45:02 PM
from January to now the price of all the coins has never risen high, always going up and down unexpected prices, but I think the market price will not decline again as January, because if seen from the graphs of years ago, this time is the time for price rewards.
June 02, 2018, 10:47:54 PM
Anything can be happen and hard to predict it,  so its necesary to lock some profit in fiat, by lock some profit in fiat we can avoid bigger lose when market going down. To make profit in unpredictable of crypto price is better to have good risk management and dont be greedy.
Activity: 322
June 02, 2018, 10:28:19 PM
We do not exactly know but there are possibilities taking into consideration the aspects affecting the market. Its a matter of how strong you are in moment wherein the market is down.
Activity: 225
June 02, 2018, 10:21:43 PM
the market is still down until now the bad news about crypto always comes up and the worst news of the case about the ban cryto in a country and this negative news popping makes the price fall and difficult to rise to the highest point.
Pages:
Jump to: