Pages:
Author

Topic: Can market go down now? - page 85. (Read 190673 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 02:07:24 PM
Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?
Of course, the crypto-currency market can descend at any time. At first,
 Crypto currency is highly dependent on various news. The slightest negative news can greatly affect its course in the direction of decline. Such negative news, including counterfeit news, may appear at any time and the rate of bitcoin and the general market of crypto-currency will fall.

Secondly, a large number of bitcoins can be thrown at the market at any time for sale. It is believed that the last drop of bitcoin in December-January was due to the fact that a certain Mt. Gox from Japan sold three large batches of about twenty thousand bitcoins. This can happen again at any time. And not only when bitcoin reaches a temporary price peak. Sometimes people sell their bitcoins at any time due to the urgent need for money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 02:05:49 PM
There is nothing stopping it all it takes is some Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt spilled by someone that powerful, and here we go. But i think it does not suit some people to go down right now. So in my opinion we will reach back to where we were in January, then who knows from there.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
May 01, 2018, 02:01:53 PM
Yes, the market will fall more than once and it is very necessary to be always ready to be to such falls
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 01:53:02 PM
Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?

in my opinion, it will keep on a green at least until a mid of this year. then it will fall again before rising again until the end of this year. so now is a good time to invest in some of altcoin.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 01, 2018, 01:50:00 PM
In my opinion this is unlikely to happen. A very long bearish trend lasted, which we finally broke
Activity: 210
May 01, 2018, 01:47:44 PM
yes!! but as soon as posible they will going to back on!! they made there best to go up the market sale!! as of now still down but just holdt your token you want to sell for now!!
Activity: 112
May 01, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

I think that will not happen anymore because crypto for now is very strong and almost top crypto are increasing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
May 01, 2018, 01:40:26 PM
Although the market look bullish now, there is still a possibility that it suddenly dip. It depends on whether fuds or good news coming up later. Just watch your trades and be careful.
Activity: 83
May 01, 2018, 01:35:38 PM
the current situation in the market may frighten you. but you should know that this is a temporary situation. the market will be better day by day. this may be slow but it will happen.
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
May 01, 2018, 01:27:41 PM
Can really happen,as you can see the market seems to be very bullish in the past few weeks thats why i am sure it is going to be bearish trend once again as the market seemse to be exhausted of trying to push the market up,Bitcoin needs to rest now so that it can have some fuel for the next bull runs that we are going to have,these bears are definitely going to be  in our market few hours or days from now.
Activity: 322
May 01, 2018, 01:19:37 PM
I also do not know whether or not it can be but I know it is not possible, maybe now the price of altcoin up and down but not until like last January month
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
May 01, 2018, 12:55:16 PM
Nope, I don't think it is going down again. Right now, I think it will now be steady for sometime and then a bull run will happen and then the prices will go up after that

Each currency market has its fluctuations. This does not apply only to cryptocurrencies. You just have to get used to it. However, fluctuations on the crypto market are very large, which arouses great emotions among investors.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 01, 2018, 11:11:40 AM

If we are talking about to fall it again their is a chances because we don't even know the cycle yet but we hope so that it will be forever. The scenario will depends on how are we going to define and trust btc base on the knowledge we earned. Bitcoin is flactuation either up and down. People understands that January and February is falling month not a month for us but it is a challenge that needs to focus the full determenation.
Activity: 276
May 01, 2018, 10:59:52 AM
I think it can. Miners, especially those who own more chatkoi bitcoin can easily throw it out in large quantities at the mercy of people. Because of the large bets on sale, the price of bitcoin will fall. Hence the price of altcoins will also fall. The bearish trend that we have already seen will begin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
May 01, 2018, 10:57:38 AM
Hey Dude, this is a good question. I believe the market will get 2 dips before the bull market. I am not talking like today but more like January and February. DYOR, go on youtube, read TA. You will get more upside.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
May 01, 2018, 10:39:31 AM
Of course, the crypto currency market may fall at any time. They say that in January-February the market fell due to the fact that Mt. Gox from Tokyo threw in three batches of six and seven thousand bitcoins about twenty thousand bitcoins. This caused the market to fall. And in this Mr. Gox there are still 180,000 bitcoins left and he intends to sell them to pay off his creditors. There was information that the next batch of bitcoins would be put up for sale not earlier than September. However, everything can be and there can be many such situations.
Activity: 81
May 01, 2018, 10:25:55 AM
not because now it is already Sad
Activity: 238
May 01, 2018, 10:25:20 AM
Personally, I think the January incident can only happen once in a year, if you go back to the previous rise and fall patterns of the market you would agree with me that the next few months can only be good. We may experience some drop but it can never be another sharp drop. The growth however is going to be slow and steady.
Activity: 117
May 01, 2018, 10:20:48 AM
Its impossible to predict such things, cause they depend on a lot of factors... It can go down quick as well as go down..
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
May 01, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

The market can go down anytime. That is why investing in crypto is risky, the market demand or price is really volatile. It can either go up or down in just a snap.
Pages:
Jump to: