Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Meme Tokens Forge a New Era of Crypto Champions? - page 3. (Read 315 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Memecoins can only create a group off fools in long run. Memecoins are literally very similar to the ponzi or "get rich quick" type of scams and nothing else. 99.99% of the memecoins do not bring any value to the table apart from helping some people to become rich.

Whatever we are seeing in Doge today, is because of the backing they have received from Elon. Otherwise, it's no good and its creator didn't believe in the coin so he sold his holdings and bought himself a Honda car.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
I doubt it. Simply because no one is interested. Memcoins in the crypto community are perceived solely as a way to get rich quick. There is no other merit to these cryptocurrencies. No one is trying to look for some kind of utility, useful functions in them, or to create large communities. The whole idea of creating memcoins revolves around greed and lust for enrichment. This is why I believe that memcoins will not unite into anything.
Activity: 364
Merit: 5
Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..
I've been a fan of memes, but I never imagined a world where meme tokens team up like superheroes until I came across 'MemeVengers' on my TL. It's a concept where famous meme tokens like DOGE, SHIBA, and other memes come together under one banner with the goal of giving each token unique traits and powers, making them heroes in the crypto world.

If you're a meme lover like myself, what do you think about this concept where memes collide in the most epic way?
Pages:
Jump to: