Pages:
Author

Topic: Can my account be used for bounties only? - page 2. (Read 327 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
December 12, 2019, 12:01:50 AM
First, it's not banned when you pay small amount, that is for copper membership, because when you registered in your IP before, there are some evil points or something like that connected or near with your IP.
But I think you are using other account, this account is not copper membership.
I guess you are misleading him. Evil IP fee is for IP abusing which is common for peoole using TOR to register an account, or even in other IP as well. On the other hand. copper member is for bypassing some limitations on the newbie.
Evil IP fee can be more or less, for instance, it can be 0.0001 BTC. On the other hand, the current copper member fee is almost 0.003 BTC. How can one get copper member with paying Evil IP fee?
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
December 11, 2019, 11:31:55 PM
Solely doing bounties here on Bitcointalk is definitely frowned upon by pretty much almost everyone hence you're most likely going to have trouble in joining reputable signature campaigns in the future(if you're planning to), but it's really not illegal here. As long as you don't spam and follow the rules as stated by others.

Not sure why you would want to do bounties(altcoin) in 2019 though.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
December 11, 2019, 10:04:35 PM
I opened this account in 2017.
Now, I just managed to remove the ban from being able to post (by sending litlle amount of btc not to the proper address)
My main question is : If I only respond to bounty posts online, Will I have any issue with my account?
I will be happy to get answers to this.
Thanks

You will not get any issue for responding the bounty post but make sure your post is relevant and in the topic so that you will not encounter any issue since it might be reported to the staff if you post nonsense thing here.

And I wonder how you get banned by sending since actually there's no way it will happen to anyone since mostly the one who get banned here is copy paster and maybe what you mean paying is for those evil points which has been implemented before but I don't know if it still implemented right now.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
December 11, 2019, 10:02:52 PM
Now, I just managed to remove the ban from being able to post (by sending litlle amount of btc not to the proper address)
If it is your case, it means you paid small amount of BTC for the Copper membership as a fee for an evil IP.
You have not yet worn the Copper membership but you can decide to wear it or not. If you want to wear it, please follow the guide from theymos.
Once you have it, you get the choice:

My main question is : If I only respond to bounty posts online, Will I have any issue with my account?
As the others pointed out, just don't break rules.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
December 11, 2019, 09:03:47 PM
Quote from: Akeemqaz
link=topic=5208913.msg53323791#msg53323791 date=1576110140
(...) If I only respond to bounty posts online, Will I have any issue with my account?
It won't matter, as long as you don't break some rules here in the forum, like plagiarizing, etc. You can do all whatever you want in your account.
Also, do note that some specific board have their own rules besides on official forum rules,  especially on Altcoin (Bounties), breaking such rules would result a ban to your account.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 11, 2019, 08:42:23 PM
Thanks so much for the responses.
Now i understand better and I know what to do.
I don't want to get into any problem, along the way.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
CoinPoker.com
December 11, 2019, 08:38:17 PM
First, it's not banned when you pay small amount, that is for copper membership, because when you registered in your IP before, there are some evil points or something like that connected or near with your IP.
But I think you are using other account, this account is not copper membership.

Quote from: Akeemqaz
link=topic=5208913.msg53323791#msg53323791 date=1576110140
(...) If I only respond to bounty posts online, Will I have any issue with my account?
It won't matter, as long as you don't break some rules here in the forum, like plagiarizing, etc. You can do all whatever you want in your account.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
December 11, 2019, 08:32:29 PM
Your account's creation date doesn't matter. What matters is why are you here? Do you want to spam all over the forum to make a quick buck or are you here to learn, talk and discuss things related to cryptocurrencies? Your intention is all that matters. I hope that answers your question.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 11, 2019, 08:22:20 PM
I opened this account in 2017.
I will be happy to get answers to this.
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: