Pages:
Author

Topic: Can my BTC used for real world trading in the future? - page 2. (Read 293 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2
There are TONS of ways you can use BTC in the real world. TONS of websites set up to buy any real world good with BTC or other cryptos.

The problem is that all of the goods you can buy with BTC are tied to USD. The prices are tied to USD, rather than a fixed BTC price. Many e-commerce stores now accept BTC.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
Yes, you can. IIRC, Newegg and Overstock accept bitcoin and they sell something 'real' such as computer parts. furniture and etc.
You can also purchase something from amazon with bitcoin through purse.io like comment above said.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
There's already plenty of businesses accepting BTC and other cryptos for payments and the selection keeps on growing every day. In Nordics there's plenty of computer stores offering BTC as payment settlement for components, you can buy plane tickets using BTC and there's even luxury car shop here where you can literally use your BTC to buy Lambo.

There's definitely businesses that offer BTC-payments, just look around.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Is there something I can do with my tokens?
It depends if your tokens actually has a decent real world use-case or if it's just total crap.

I mean buy or trade my BTC’s for something real.
If you're asking if there's some places where you can use your bitcoin to buy "something real", then yes. You can buy items from Amazon through purse.io
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I heard to day that officialy there has been an offer to buy an apartment in Malta for 550 Bitcoins. You can already buy a lot of things online using BTC. Just search and you'll find.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Yes.If you can google this,,you can find soo many services accepting crypto. I'm using crypto for my SEO services.There are lot air ticketing sites,shops accepting crypto
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Is there something I can do with my tokens? I mean buy or trade my BTC’s for something real. Guys, if any of you know any such live/upcoming projects do let me know here thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: