Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Nano go back to 32$ when Bitcoin price go up? - page 2. (Read 239 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
NANO was overvalued and the price it was trading was just some pump. I think is now showing it real price, and for it to go up or down depends on the outcome of how the developers treat it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hi,
Nano has known a big skyrocket during January 2018 (33$) while it was only worth few cents months back.Now it's down like every coin (3.35$) because of multiple factors like Bitgrail theft ( 12 million nano)
Do you think it will recover up during the next uptrend?

its depends on the development from NANO,,
i think this nano can reach the past all time high, even more
but, maybe not in this year, maybe next year my friend

Agree, it partly depends on the market, whether bitcoin will recover or not and on nano itself, even bitcoin will be $20.000 again it may not reach $33, if it is now $3 that shows that it has been hyped a lot.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
When you think about it, the current price is 300X times bigger than it was only 1 year ago. So this coin was capable of having such a big rise in price in just 1 year, i think it will be easy for the price to grow 10X times from the current price, when the price of Bitcoin will go up.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Sorry but lambo days are over for NANO it might be good project but crypto is basically pump and dump scheme and NANO lack one thing unless like tron,verge,vechain and other scam coins have - marketing.Wait for adoption or another bull run.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
I believe that the FUD created around cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in general is what is affecting cryptocurrencies market including nano. I speculate before that bitcoin is going to go as high as $50,000 and by then nano should be above $200 therefore getting to $32 is something that it might achieve before end of September.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587
Nano was WAY overly hyped at the end of last year. Couple that with the general bullrun, means it's peak price was much higher than it should have been. It has also been hit harder than other coins in this bear market because of the Bitgrail scam as OP pointed out.

Having said all that, I am still holding some Nano. Having played around with it and sent it between addresses, it is phenomenally quick (and free). It has all the makings of a true currency coin - it just needs adoption.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Hi,
Nano has known a big skyrocket during January 2018 (33$) while it was only worth few cents months back.Now it's down like every coin (3.35$) because of multiple factors like Bitgrail theft ( 12 million nano)
According to my observations, nano is strongly dependent on bitcoin. Despite the theft of this amount, the nano is a very good currency. I think that this price drop is just an excuse to buy more coins
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Hi,

its depends on the development from NANO,,
i think this nano can reach the past all time high, even more
but, maybe not in this year, maybe next year my friend
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
Hi,
Pages:
Jump to: