Pages:
Author

Topic: can newbie qualified to recieve a token in airdrops? - page 2. (Read 489 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Any one can explain more details about Airdrops?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
hope i can gain some advice
You are able but there are some airdrops that won't give you possibilities to just enter it, but don't be mad cause you can find some for newbies.

thats true. basically airdrop has no difficult rules for those who want to follow it. well, depending on the airdrop project. however, most allow anyone to join.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Its so damn hard. Look at my signature.  I couldnt remember but I think I will get some tiny amount of token lol
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
You are able but there are some airdrops that won't give you possibilities to just enter it, but don't be mad cause you can find some for newbies.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Yes because one of my friend sent me a link for an airdrop and I already got the tokens, however it will be depending on the ICO of the airdrop if you will be qualified for it.
Activity: 17
see bounties/requirement to determine you can join or not.  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
DHrJPBSTfSbJAvAVbRXuJ1j8L7XP3uNjdZ
Yes you can but not in all cases. Read the announcement, they will clearly mention who all are eligible to apply for the Airdrop.
Activity: 27
yes you can but in some cases you will qualified for the airdrop and in other cases you wont.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
not all airdrops are the same. for instance some of them give you a reward for the amount of coins that you hold, which is usually based on how much bitcoin you own.
for example you get 1 airdrop coin for every 1 bitcoin you own. 1:1 like bitcore (BTX), or you get a different ratio like Byteball 1:0.06 IIRC.
or sometimes it is a reward based on how much of that coin you own for example Byteball gives you a reward based on both bitcoin and GBYTE that you own.
Activity: 24
Pages:
Jump to: