Pages:
Author

Topic: Can One Actually Do Crypto Trading As A Living? - page 3. (Read 1086 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
I've heard of many people talk about cryptocurrency and its potentials all the time and at a point I begin to wonder if one can just depend fully on cryptocurrency as a means of livelihood.
Nope. Never depend fully on crypto currencies for livelihood. Investing and trading in crypto currencies is very risky. I wouldn't listen to others here that are saying that it is fine if you are a "professional" or a "good trader". Doesn't matter if you are professional, you still shouldn't rely on something very volatile to pay for your family, food, rent and bills. Imagine you being a good trader and you made one mistake where you lose  everything. Get a job, get paid every month and let trading be just a side hustle.
Totally risky and i agree into this one because not all the days on a particular week or month would really be that profitable.Yes, lets say that you might have the chance on earning or getting some big profits but it wont really be that an assurance that it could really happen this is why its never been recommendable on leaving up your day stable job just for you to go full time with trading.
You could actually handle both things if you do just know on how to handle up your time properly yet i've known some of my friends whose a trader and earning decent with it
but still didnt decide to go full time or leaving out their day jobs because there are no guarantees that you could really make money out of this one.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Well... P2P trading is easy and like impossible to not make profit from..
And if you have a good payment option... you can make alot.. alot.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I've heard of many people talk about cryptocurrency and its potentials all the time and at a point I begin to wonder if one can just depend fully on cryptocurrency as a means of livelihood.
Nope. Never depend fully on crypto currencies for livelihood. Investing and trading in crypto currencies is very risky. I wouldn't listen to others here that are saying that it is fine if you are a "professional" or a "good trader". Doesn't matter if you are professional, you still shouldn't rely on something very volatile to pay for your family, food, rent and bills. Imagine you being a good trader and you made one mistake where you lose  everything. Get a job, get paid every month and let trading be just a side hustle.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
There are really certain people who excel in the field of trading and they were able to create successful trades despite of the market uncertainty. That way, they find trading as a good source of living. However, not all people were able to sustain in trading because they easily panic and lost their focus every time the market crashes. The reason why trading do not guarantee everyone to be a source of profits all the time.
Generally, trading isn't for everyone and that is why we only see a few people are happy doing this and make use of this as their source of income. There's a lot of money in trading which makes people become interested about this but this does not just work like that as trading needs a higher level of intelligence and skills to make it works and be profitable. Otherwise, we just buy, hold, and sell when the price is high as a causal traders.

Trading crypto is not as easy as we think, which is why the fact is that more people fail to trade crypto than people who succeed. Because crypto
trading is very complicated, we need to have good research and analysis skills, then we need good emotional control too. And there are still many
things we have to learn to be able to make trading as living, so I agree crypto trading is not for everyone. Therefore, it is up to each of us to judge
whether we can make crypto trading our main job or not. That's why in the crypto world most people end up investing in potential coins in the long term,
which proves to be easier to do and has a higher chance of success than trading crypto.
Activity: 15
places have already begun to appear on the planet where cryptocurrency is full-fledged money, so the answer is definitely yes, but if you had a life on the profit from speculating in cryptocurrencies, then everything is a little more difficult to make money on investing than to get into the 1% of selected traders who consistently earn on market volatility
trading in a strong uptrend allows you to feel like a part of the market and profit from active trading bul ran forgives mistakes, covering everything with profit, to be objective
Activity: 15
places have already begun to appear on the planet where cryptocurrency is full-fledged money, so the answer is definitely yes, but if you had a life on the profit from speculating in cryptocurrencies, then everything is a little more difficult to make money on investing than to get into the 1% of selected traders who consistently earn on market volatility
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
That's completely a bad idea, depending completely on cryptocurrency trading for living is not really good, I believe as a trader you should have another source of income, most people think trading is easy but I will tell you trading is not easy, don't believe what you hear from people about how easy trading is, don't believe all those YouTube videos you see that only talk about profit and will never talk about lost. Some newbies started trading during the bull run, they were making money and some of them wont want to get a Job because they are making money without stressing themselves, but most of them haven't traded during bear market before, they don't know how to survive during bear market, they don't believe they can lose all the money they maid during the bull run whenever their is bear market.
The only thing I always advise people is that whenever they are trading, they should always get a job and that should be a back up.
I think a lot of traders alternate between a day trader and holder/long term investor. You're being a day trader, ready to take in profit from the market volatility day by day. While on the other hand, having a sizable amount of funds sitting on long-term investments. This makes you always have a daily income to fuel your living while still able to keep holding your investment, without having to resort to selling it for cheap when the market is bearish.
Of course, this won't be easy and anyone who can profit from being a day trader is rare. A job or skillset to make a living as a backup plan is always welcome.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
In as much that cryptocurrency has good potential it is not a go ahead for one to think of depending in cryptocurrency as a means of livelihood.  Cryptocurrency can be a back up to what generate money as a source of income. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable and risky and depending only on it can be terrible at times. But when one has a business or Jobs that brings money then the potential of cryptocurrency can be well seen.
The best is always have to diversifying your investments and other source of income. Only devs and pro traders do really have good thing in this market and it's really an unpredictable one and can burn you that easily. In the future I think this will expand but for now it's still speculative but we've heard a lot who make a fortune, but that's on them since they came in early.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
There are really certain people who excel in the field of trading and they were able to create successful trades despite of the market uncertainty. That way, they find trading as a good source of living. However, not all people were able to sustain in trading because they easily panic and lost their focus every time the market crashes. The reason why trading do not guarantee everyone to be a source of profits all the time.
Generally, trading isn't for everyone and that is why we only see a few people are happy doing this and make use of this as their source of income. There's a lot of money in trading which makes people become interested about this but this does not just work like that as trading needs a higher level of intelligence and skills to make it works and be profitable. Otherwise, we just buy, hold, and sell when the price is high as a causal traders.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
Activity: 1372
Merit: 908
That's completely a bad idea, depending completely on cryptocurrency trading for living is not really good, I believe as a trader you should have another source of income, most people think trading is easy but I will tell you trading is not easy, don't believe what you hear from people about how easy trading is, don't believe all those YouTube videos you see that only talk about profit and will never talk about lost. Some newbies started trading during the bull run, they were making money and some of them wont want to get a Job because they are making money without stressing themselves, but most of them haven't traded during bear market before, they don't know how to survive during bear market, they don't believe they can lose all the money they maid during the bull run whenever their is bear market.
The only thing I always advise people is that whenever they are trading, they should always get a job and that should be a back up.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1181
I don't think there are many traders who can consistently make profits in the market so far. Profits and losses are a consequence of crypto trading, but not a few of them live rich from the trading results that are accumulated as profits. But don't forget that some people also lose their entire fortune in trading if they are really greedy in trading.

What is important is that cryptocurrencies do not guarantee wealth, but they can help you achieve good financial conditions especially if you understand how the market works. Risk is always there, but when they are able to minimize risk without being greedy when acting, at least profit can still be obtained. Do your own analysis and don't be 100% dependent on other people's opinion, it will help you grow and be knowledgeable.
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
In as much that cryptocurrency has good potential it is not a go ahead for one to think of depending in cryptocurrency as a means of livelihood.  Cryptocurrency can be a back up to what generate money as a source of income. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable and risky and depending only on it can be terrible at times. But when one has a business or Jobs that brings money then the potential of cryptocurrency can be well seen.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
if you are able to trade well, then I guarantee you can make profit every day,
you don't even need to work in an office, but if you have problems maintaining money management,
can't read market analysis then you won't be able to make crypto currency for your life.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
Yes, as long as he is serious about it. You can't do trading and after many losses, you'll quit, that's not how it works. Trading is more about losing at first, but it'll bear fruit in the long run if you're serious about this career. It may take a lot of cash on everyone but the key is not to give up as long as you can see yourself growing. It's worth to try, and definitely worth to pursue if you have the courage to fight against problems you'll face in your trading journey.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
Requires a broad understanding and great responsibility, someone focused and plunged into the world of crypto, especially in the field of trading.
• some crypto users, very real in crypto trading, the strategies he has are also guaranteed and steady income.

Crypto trading, if you understand it, you will get everything you dream of, double profit trading method, if you understand in terms of crypto market, Understandably in terms of the crypto market, crypto trading is different from trading in the real world, you don't have to wait for buyers too long, just pay attention to the green and red movements, you will have more money to make a living.

I have a friend, in his daily life, time is spent in crypto trading methods, he used to be poor, for three years he focused on crypto trading, now he has become a successful man in crypto and has a lot of money, he has no other job, the money he gets to buy property is all from crypto trading results, Whether it can be categorized as a means.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
It would not be appropriate to treat the trading sector as an entire profession.  As trading is easy to earn, there are also some risk.Although there are many ways in the cryptomarket where you can actually earn more, it depends on how skilled you are.There is no such thing as always profit in trading, loss can also happen.  Because the crypto market has ups and downs, you will feel good when the market is up and you will feel disappoint when the market is down.So in my opinion try something else besides cryptocurrency.
Well, considering the high risks in trading, it was really hard to just rely on this as the main source of our living but we can consider this as a sideline or another source of income. I have some friends doing this, they just do trading during their rest days as we know that trading requires ample time and focus, otherwise.

However, spending time trading while looking for a stable job is a great option. It can be profitable and can't deny that but because of its nature, that seems so hard.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Of course it is possible but it is not something that anyone can do, and this is a big problem because this is something that you cannot do with your skill alone, even if you were one of the best traders around the world you will not be able to do this if you do not have enough capital to sustain yourself.

For example when there is a bull run you can make massive profits but can you generate the same amount of profits when the market is crashing? If you can, you have a great advantage over most traders, in that case you can trade for a living because you will be able to obtain good profits regardless of how the market is moving, but if you cannot do this then it is going to be almost impossible for you to make trading your only occupation.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
It would not be appropriate to treat the trading sector as an entire profession.  As trading is easy to earn, there are also some risk.Although there are many ways in the cryptomarket where you can actually earn more, it depends on how skilled you are.There is no such thing as always profit in trading, loss can also happen.  Because the crypto market has ups and downs, you will feel good when the market is up and you will feel disappoint when the market is down.So in my opinion try something else besides cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
Thee are Crypto investors that solely depend on Cryptocurrency for livelihood but it's not just about buying and holding cryptocurrencies. It could involves mining, Crypto softwares, crypto books, lectures, Trading, selling of crypto trading strategies etc just name it.
 Cryptocurrency is a gold mine and a lots of Investors had made good fortune from it. You don't have to be surprised because crypto is a big world on it own looking at how it works and operate. So many benefits we can earn from Cryptocurrency woeld
For beginners, of course, don't look at the results of people who are already successful in the cryptocurrency world, but we have to find out how he can be successful in the cryptocurrency world, considering that many beginners with high imaginations in the crypto world, and the result is that they slip into misery because their capital is precisely exhausted due to being toyed with the volatility that occurs
Pages:
Jump to: