Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Open Money break down the app store walls? - page 3. (Read 1830 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
This contest is awesome.
Thanks to the authors and developers!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 185
This project has very good potential to to be a great part of Crypto currency field and we are ready to to this. Everyone have to read this article great one Thank You
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I am looking forward PRE-ICO.

is them serve it?
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
impossible is nothing as long as you can do a great work, opportunity is always there, keep up the good work

Regards
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
It’s a great and unique project, this will be a big revolution. I’m sure that everything will be for good and that ICO will be successfully. Good luck!!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
I am looking forward PRE-ICO.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Without a doubt. Dev deserve the money after hours of hours cramping their eyeballs just to make sure what they develop become a success. Now its time to cut Google off their way. Its Open Money time now.
Activity: 1
I think that projects like this - future of financial technologies. Together we break down governance barricades and goes into new great future.
The economy will never be the same, only people will be left to change)
Activity: 56
On October 7th, Open Money will launch its ICO offering 180 million OPEN tokens to interested parties through its website.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
There is no real chance that open money can take market share from apple or any other middle-man type service. There is a lot of puppet accounts here saying "good open money can do it," but don't read too hard into these guys.

You can never predict how well and ICO is gonna do, but lets get real here, they want to compete with a multi-billion dollar industry, and most importantly, become a standard for transactions among app developers, that's the hard part, getting people to use it.

Ultimately, this will be just another ICO alt-coin on the market cap that no one knows anything about, and serves no real purpose other than getting pinatas to invest into their project.

Now, if you're wondering if you can make a profit from this once it hits the exchanges? Sure, most likely. But, if you're investing in the technology or the promise, then you've come to the wrong place. 
brand new
Activity: 0
Am not an app developer, but I believe open money team can make more than what they bargain for. Thanks
Activity: 264
This article very useful read it
Thanks
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Innovating and impressive. OpenMoney team should also look up to been listed at Coin Market because so far the concept is great and can be recommended because it is worth invest.
Great work @ team OpenMoney.
Activity: 3
The pre-sale was very exciting. I hope I'm in.
Activity: 60
I invest only in new technologies
I think the guys from openmoney have every chance of making a big breakthrough in this area. Everything they need for the leader of this market they have, This is a team, a cool idea, and most importantly it's a natural community.
Activity: 420
actually i'm not  a app devoloper but i always prefer devoloper earn money from his work more than middleman. But it's not the issue thanks to google and apple.

I am happy that open money is adressing this issue. Hope they can achieve their goals.
Activity: 49
I've read the Medium article and though I am not an app developer but I definitely see the value of a platform that charges devs less for distribution.
Hopefully those savings filter down to the consumer.  I remember about 7 years ago rejecting an offer to get free Bitcoin just to open a digital wallet. I didn't understand it so I outright refused it.  Man...  I wish I could go back in time and smack myself!  But I'm seeing the error of my ways and want to support and become an early adopter for initiatives like this. I see the value even if I don't completely understand it.
Will Open Money make apps and paying with crypto easy enough for my mother to use? That remains to be seen - but I certainly hope so!
Activity: 88
Coглaceн, тeпepь пoявилacь вoзмoжнocть   для вoплoщeния  этoгo пpoeктa в нacтoящee . Teм нe мeнee,  пpидeтcя cтoлкнyтьcя c кoнкypeнциeй c дpyгими пpoeктaми, кoтopыe зaнимaютcя пoxoжими вeщaми.
I agree that now there is an opportunity to implement this project now. Nevertheless, we will have to face competition with other projects that deal with similar things.
Activity: 2
good luck in development Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 279
New and powerful concept
Pages:
Jump to: