Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Ripple’s XRP Hit the $10 Mark by the End of 2018? – XRP Price Today – Sun O - page 2. (Read 314 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
After observing the current charts and market condition, it seems too good to be true that xrp can hit 10 bucks this year, even to reach 3 4 xrp needs extreme bulls and volumes and i do not think it can hapoen unless the whole crypto market sees some sort of surge and hype that can bring non stop fomo and investments back into crypro market.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
how many times i see thread like this
XRP speculation , ripple prediction and another like that.
but , think with your own brain.
can it possible ?
since we see all of altcoin growing slowly even back to the deep.
what do u expect from one article like that ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
Lol, no. Ripple will never return to a price greater than $ 1. This article - hamster nonsense, which is not supported by anything. Will offer arguments about using Ripple in banks - Hey, you in mud, crawl out!  Grin
Banks need only technologies by company Ripple, which are not related to the XRP coin
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
Absolutely not, and the article is nonsense. JP Morgan have no interest in a partnership with Ripple. They are busy developing their own blockchain, and have been trying to file various blockchain patents for years. If they do end up using blockchain tech, it will be in a way that completely benefits and profits them, and not in a way that will help pump someone else's coin.

Regardless, for XRP to hit $10, its market cap alone would have to be double the entire current market cap for all crypto. No way it's happening in 3 months, and unlikely it will happen ever.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
This has been asked many times and it has been answered as well that this is impossible.

I'm not going to hold XRP in my life and no matter how good predictions are there with this coin, it can be manipulated. Well at least if the owners of it decided to pump it, they can do whatever they want but just to be clear that its far from reality to speculate it up to $10 3 months from now.
copper member
Activity: 172
Merit: 7
Can Ripple’s XRP Hit the $10 Mark by the End of 2018? – XRP Price Today – Sun Oct 14

Ripple (XRP) is one of the biggest digital currencies in the market so far. With a market cap of $10.38 billion, XRP enthusiasts and investors are trying to contemplate whether the coin will hit the $10 mark within the next three months. XRP’s Looming Partnership with J.P Morgan This...

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/blog/can-ripple's-xrp-hit-the-dollar10-mark-by-the-end-of-2018-xrp-price-today-sun-oct-14
Pages:
Jump to: