Pages:
Author

Topic: Can some one share his feelings after buying 1k BTC today? - page 2. (Read 3197 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Everything is so much clearer with hindsight. The potential upside for BTC is vast, even now. The man in the street hasn't heard of it. Its like the internet back in '94.

We'll see wild price swings, certainly a massive correction is in order, but there is too much upside still in this.

$1,000 = 1BTC ... very possible

In the long run? Very possible, but even giving the massive increase in user-base and lower block reward, I expect a correction. This is a classic bubble.

Why would you expect a correction? The lower block reward doesn't contribute to a bubble, it's exactly the opposite.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Everything is so much clearer with hindsight. The potential upside for BTC is vast, even now. The man in the street hasn't heard of it. Its like the internet back in '94.

We'll see wild price swings, certainly a massive correction is in order, but there is too much upside still in this.

In the long run? Very possible, but even giving the massive increase in user-base and lower block reward, I expect a correction. This is a classic bubble.

This is not a bubble...
you won't see BTC at less than $40-50 ever again, get used to it...
in two years, maybe $1000-$5000
Tell that to the guy who bought a pizza with 10,000 BTC...
that was less than 3 years ago!
If you have $1000 to spare, put it in bitcoin, it's only a $1000 you won't die if you lose $1000 right?
the potential of turning that in 10000-50000 overwights the potential of losing all your money. Worst case scenario, you have the BTC and no body will take those away from you either they are worth $1000 each or $20 each...
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
... it only gets better...
I bought some at $5-7 and now my feeling is not bad but I all the time I know that it can crash back.
And probably I will manage to quit not lossing too much.

But seeing todays prices makes me too nervous especieally when I imagine myself buying now and facing tomorrow big crash to ~5.

Of course I am exaggerating but you know, noone knows for sure.

so if it is possible to share your experience, please share it.

thanks

upd: sorry maybe it is more appropriate to speculation.

I Cashed out all my current BTC at $74.11 and I am a little sad that I sold seeing the prices at almost $90 today but I smell hyperinflation and a bubble bursting soon.... I called the housing bust in ~2005 and told my dad to sell, I also called the Google, IPO going nut, and the Apple downturn, and I do this with out looking at fancy charts, I use my Gut, and so far in my life its lead me well.... I PRAY I didnt cash out on Bitcoins, and this $86 is what we expect to be a cheap price for coins in the future.

You're just bitter... Should've waited till the Cyprus banks opened up...
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
I bought some at $5-7 and now my feeling is not bad but I all the time I know that it can crash back.
And probably I will manage to quit not lossing too much.

But seeing todays prices makes me too nervous especieally when I imagine myself buying now and facing tomorrow big crash to ~5.

Of course I am exaggerating but you know, noone knows for sure.

so if it is possible to share your experience, please share it.

thanks

upd: sorry maybe it is more appropriate to speculation.
Pages:
Jump to: