Pages:
Author

Topic: can somebody take a look at my account as im makin profit - page 2. (Read 1020 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I might have not made it clear in the start, basically iv been trading for many many years but using ea's and I have start learning how to trade a year ago manually, so after many many many months of practicing on demo (11months) I have finally mastered how to trade manually, so I have an account which I have started trading for,

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/MyMyEa/this-is-very-safe-trading/1583987

and another account im trading which is a 9k account and I have made around 1200 usd in around 8 days
I now trade for clients,

I needed to know how I can find anyone to trade for?

Regards Steve
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
Iv been trading for 7 years...but usjng expert advisors... its just manually if been trading now....and its going very well...1200$ in 9 days...im a coder originally programmer...

Sorry then.. Wink I suggested by the fact that you have a new account .. This means that you need expert help!
Iv been trading for 7 years...but usjng expert advisors... its just manually if been trading now....and its going very well...1200$ in 9 days...im a coder originally programmer...
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
If you trade two weeks and you don't have experience from some other market be very careful. Cryptocurrency market is very difficult - it is high risk market and even for very experienced traders is very risky. With small amounts is always easy, but remember that when someone is winning someone is losing - it always can happen to you.
I trade manually and make a lot of money every night

anyone is welcome to see my accounts
I was thinking maybe to trade for other people as well but I don't know how to go about finding them
I have been trading for over 2 weeks now and every night I am making good profit
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
can somebody please take a look at my trading account as I have started to trade manually and I'm doing very well I just need an outside view of another Trader

If you have anything that i can help then i would be happy to assist you in the trading, sending you a pm now.
can somebody please take a look at my trading account as I have started to trade manually and I'm doing very well I just need an outside view of another Trader
Pages:
Jump to: