Pages:
Author

Topic: Can someone explain me why all of them are going down? - page 2. (Read 444 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
   How it is possible for all of them to go down? I can not find logical
answer. If they are have different chains, different communities, what
is happening for second that that can affect all the markets and all the
coins, what is that strong?
   If you do not have a clue, please restrain yourself from commenting.
I would like to see and read answers from people who might know
something more, thanks in advance.
First because many government regulation that against bitcoin.
2. Because china banned bitcoin in there also the transaction in their country.
3. Many news about bitcoin that it was a bubble that will burst anytime
4. Indian government banned bitcoin and the transaction in there.
5. Japan coin exchange have stolen by hacker
6. Facebook banned advertising bitcoin in there.

Wish the market could back to normal even there is a lot of bad sentiment im bitcoin😶
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
   Many answers, but I can not say that any of them satisfied
my curiosity. Some of the comments are good, and I had similar
thoughts.
   Black Tuesday was the first time I saw markets are doing this.
But now everything happened again in the same manner. That is
not normal.
   Market cap in this moment is $415 B. Is it possible that people
in coordination with each other cashed out more then $100B in
just one day?
Activity: 176
One point I would like to emphasize is that the whole market depends on Bitcoin, the entire security of the market depends on Bitcoin can observe, on top of that we can conclude that however much an altcoin and of sufficient quality it has always depend of pioneer.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Many argue that because of the Chinese New Year and there is a tradition to give money or can be called angpao, it resulted in some yesterday correction and decreased increase due to panic sell from some users or often said domino effect, that conclusion from some information I got.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
There are lots of factkrs we can consider the continous declining of the cryptocurrency coins; one is that the issue concerning in India country which is causing an uncertainty to a lot of people making them believe that crytocurrency coins are really scammed. Also, the other one is Facebook and Instagram banned cryto coins advertisements in their websites which is preventing other Facebook users getting aware of it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Coins seem to be independent of each other, but in fact all the investors are unified by one large cryptocommunity, and when people are afraid for their money they begin to totally spill the coins and this as an avalanche covers the entire market
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
I think that all people without exception still do not understand why they need crypto currency, so they watch what happens to bitcoin ..
Activity: 154
Price volatility is very high and fast. Bitcoin up and down 1000 Usd to 500 Usd easily. This markets no stable and the price is going down.

I don't think it's related to Chinese New Year somehow. I suppose that the main cause is Tether. A few days ago even Bittrex said that they are going to change USDT to USD.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
   How it is possible for all of them to go down? I can not find logical
answer. If they are have different chains, different communities, what
is happening for second that that can affect all the markets and all the
coins, what is that strong?
   If you do not have a clue, please restrain yourself from commenting.
I would like to see and read answers from people who might know
something more, thanks in advance.

It's down to trading bots.

If bots are programmed to sell when the dollar price has dropped by a certain amount, a drop in BTC will drop the dollar price of all the alts, which triggers immediate selling of them.
Activity: 238
BAANX - https://baanx.com
In my opinion, there are currently 3 reasons for raising the price of the crypto currency:
1) The rate of the Crypto currency started to decline in mid-January due to the regulation of cryptology in some countries of Asia.
2) Perhaps also influenced by the company Fasebook, which banned the placement of misleading advertisements. (Under the ban hit advertising crypto, ICO and binary options)
3) In addition, the Indian authorities have pondered the total ban on crypto currency in the country, since they consider it an illegal means of payment.
Activity: 912
The market of crypto currency is closely related. I think that the drop is due to bad news in the market of crypto currency. In the world, the tendency to regulate the crypto-currency market is gaining momentum in order to counteract illegal financial activity. In the USA since January 1, introduced taxes on the exchange of bitcoins. South Korea tightened the rules of trade on crypto-exchanges, demanding the eradication of anonymity. China intends to ban the mining of bitcoins in the country due to serious concerns about excessive electricity consumption, as well as financial risks. And that's not all news ...
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
It is the end, sell evrything you can now  Grin or just wait for it to pump again, it will come back for sure
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
Many argue that because of the Chinese New Year and there is a tradition to give money or can be called angpao, it resulted in some yesterday correction and decreased increase due to panic sell from some users or often said domino effect, that conclusion from some information I got.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
I think we entering the down trends. You can compare the BITCOIN price chart since 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018. The chart have same pattern. See image below:

https://imgur.com/a/TQByd

The price drop since November until February. Then will rise again on early March. And will bull run and stable until end October.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
The main reason why some altcoins is going down is somehow bitcoin is the mother of all coins and if bitcoin goes down the market will goes down too. Many panic sellers will sell their altcoins because they know that they will accumulate more bitcoin units and some group of people making some FUD that's why maybe one of the reason why markets is crashing. This is only my opinion regarding on this given topic.
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
the media is eating btc alive as everything is still connected to btc it takes everything with him. just ride the storm and you will be ok
Activity: 126
Merit: 21
This is to prepare us for a big pump that is coming up. They should dump so people will panic selling their coins at a lower amount and those whales keep buying them until it will be scarce again with the supply. Then whales will start to sell at a high price and gain more profit. These is my speculation though could be true or not but most probably it should be true.
Activity: 35
Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments
okay, so this decrease is caused by tehter. but will the market recover and rise as it did last year? I began to pessimist that this would be difficult to achieve as last year.
The total marketcap of tether is something like 2 billion dollars. Trading volume in the last 24 hours is more than 30 billion. I don't think tether's volume is enough to make the market go down like this.
Activity: 518
okay, so this decrease is caused by tether. but will the market recover and rise as it did last year? I began to pessimist that this would be difficult to achieve as last year.
Pages:
Jump to: