Pages:
Author

Topic: can someone help me? - page 14. (Read 1736 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 03:36:16 AM
Choose the one with the potential to be popular, and with already people in it. I would suggest you to look when it was started and how much have they developed.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 03:54:41 AM
if you check the forum you will probably find 1000s of post about that. Good luck
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 03:53:59 AM
The recent market is very depressed. I can't see any good altcoin. If I choose to invest in altcoin, I will choose coins with strong community support, and the technicians of the team are also very important.

Yeah i am agree with you. market is still bad. every coins in cryptocurrency are falling on the market.
i suggest you to buy the coins which has a great volume in the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 02:47:31 AM
As long as you can only hope that the market will come out of stagnation, and that's it. The right choice of coins here plays a small role.         
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 01:50:54 AM
You should take a close look at the idea of the coin. What is it for? What kind of platform is it used on? What is its capitalisation? What is the team standing behind it? And many-many more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 09:54:49 AM
I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.

Wow it is great that you want to invest in an ICO. So let me tell you about Nuggets. It is a great opportunity to invest in Nuggets because i believe that it is going to change the world and how we think about privacy.

What if you could use a secured encrypted credential on any online service you can think of. Nuggets has been able to achieve this goal and investing in this ICO will be profitable in the future. However, i suggest you do your research. http://nuggets.io
Activity: 191
April 09, 2018, 09:29:43 AM
Cryptocurrency business is unpredictable and sometimes doing research still results to losses. Investing in a particular coin or altcoin, new or old released is like gambling, you don't know what will happen to the money you put in the table, you just hope that the luck is in your side. So, just trust your guts because it is only you who will benefit in your own decisions.
Activity: 224
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
April 09, 2018, 09:21:43 AM
I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.

good value will be achieved if the project in which you have invested is being used and has the product working. Just take a look at the Ethereum, their platform is used and you can see where the cap is
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 09:15:18 AM

I would recommend you to invest in EOS since it is going to launch its own blockchain. It is more likely like Ethereum but much faster.
Activity: 420
April 09, 2018, 09:12:35 AM

Before investing just consider some factors like : the platforms where it is going to list or already listed, the team who managed the project, the price of the altcoin you are going to invest and the roadmap of the project.
Activity: 65
April 09, 2018, 09:04:32 AM
with this you must multiply reading because even though taught for work will not be easy to understand in a short time.
Activity: 122
April 09, 2018, 09:04:13 AM
There are many ways that can be used to build the hype on a coin. Be skeptical of everything you read online. There are many fake twitter accounts, fake reddit accounts, and fake blogs, and even sponsored news articles to make it seem like a cryptocurrency seems to have spikes, but in reality the spike is being orchestrated by only a few people who want to make a quick profit. Just like the stock market, you can make short-term profits from several things, but this is not a guarantee for long-term growth. Be skeptical and do your own research.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 09, 2018, 09:02:43 AM

It's better to learn it by yourself so you will understand why this coin is really good in the future, why that coin is not. If you want an example, for me is Universa/UTNP token. They have a good project, has a bright future for sure and their CEO always go to around the world bringing and introduce universa to people, or you can join universa telegram for more information and read the whitepaper too
Activity: 588
April 09, 2018, 08:57:18 AM
In the present врмя many altcoins are under pressure. And big X won't be shown by any of them.
Try to wait some time until the market quickens.
Activity: 357
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
April 09, 2018, 08:48:08 AM
Now is the best time to invest, while coins are suffering from deep fall in its prices, and Btc is still the best one to invest in. Given its price right now, once it bounce back and regain its momentum, you might not see this price right now again.
Activity: 308
April 09, 2018, 08:40:31 AM
Its tough to give idea like this at this moment while the whole market is in bearish condition. It's hard for any new coin to do good in such condition. I would suggest you to do own research about any coin’s details. People's perception varies in this. Good luck.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 06:11:44 PM

I repeatedly advised, and I repeat. In my opinion, now the cryptocurrency market is very young and projects that have a narrow specialization are not so much in demand. Therefore, it is necessary to consider those projects that will become the Foundation for the future world in which blockchain will be used everywhere. Platforms or, for example, protocols should be the Foundation of a new decentralized society. One such project is 0x (ZRX). I will say only one thing: centralized exchanges are prone to hacking and sooner or later they will move to decentralization and the 0x project will help them. Now imagine how the price of a token will soar if it is implemented by such exchanges as Coinbase, Binance, Kucoin.
Activity: 70
April 08, 2018, 04:51:18 PM
you have to research more about it but i would say, Ethereum is a true outlier and it is the only crypto-currency believed by experts to be able to overtake Bitcoin Market cap in the near future.
Activity: 322
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 08, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

Basics of factors to take into account.
1. It is necessary to understand the very idea and essence of the project
2. It is necessary to understand what team is behind it. The team even in most cases plays a major role in whether the project is successful or not.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
April 08, 2018, 03:25:21 PM
For me, I will look at what is the project trying to solve, whether the development team is active and there are development updates. Strong community support is also important for the coin success.
Pages:
Jump to: