Pages:
Author

Topic: can someone help me? - page 2. (Read 1736 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 12
December 26, 2018, 05:25:56 AM
I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.

I think if you looking for new coin with bright future, better looking on the developers team. I am believe developers team hold the key to success on the project. Beside that, i think we should consider what company behind the project. Like RavenCoin, its open source but like medici venture interesting to invest on this project
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
December 26, 2018, 04:57:41 AM
Investing in good coins is always a useful and profitable direction. But you need to understand the difficulty of choosing the right coins. Even experienced and successful investors occasionally make mistakes when choosing cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I recommend distributing investments in the purchase of various coins, carefully studying the ideas, technologies and prospects of selected projects.
Activity: 304
December 26, 2018, 04:24:03 AM
I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.

It seems to me that now it is better for newbies to work with reliable coins that have already proved their value and excellent potential for development. Now prices are at a minimum, so you can make profitable investments. Also, approximately 10% of the money can be invested in the purchase of new and promising coins.
Activity: 392
December 24, 2018, 10:34:07 PM
It is difficult to determine whether a new coin has potential or not because this does require proper analysis, it would be better if you invest in a clear coin, for example ethereum or eos, because the two altcoins have good potential for investment
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 24, 2018, 10:27:52 PM

I will give you one, try to invest on IRX, how can I say so? because of their team. Team member plays a very vital role in the development of the project and since Iron X is very good, its token is also promising just like that, and you can expect some profits in the future.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 24, 2018, 09:00:03 PM
cardano and ripple. simple, a coin or token needs support and funds to develop their project for the better. if one of the support or funds disappears, the project will fail. and cardano and ripple have both aspects to make it grow even more.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
December 24, 2018, 08:56:30 PM
It is not easy to find sure winners among very new coins. For new investors, it is better and safer to invest in top ranked coins on coinmarketcap.com first.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
December 24, 2018, 08:49:31 PM
I would suggest you those currency that has a great popularity in the community that they always suggest to you in you first investments to offer. And I think the common factors that I am very interested in investing is their products and their team services to help you with the situations were they can get you better.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 07:48:11 PM
actually current bear market situation is not stable. daily falling continue. we are don't know what can do market at future. topper 100 good coin also falling every day. so my opinion if you interested to crypto, just wait and follow the bear market. if you see any good news can invest and earn profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 04:34:49 PM
I think those coins that are in the top 30 I think they are reliable and they can bring a lot of money, so I think they can be bought now
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
December 22, 2018, 05:03:19 AM
You need to do a deep research on the team, project structure and possible useability and competition... at this point I would put all my money on the top-50 coins... the market is not good risky investments and most of the projects that are araising at the moment are more focused in copying other ideas and grabbing a piece of the pie... there are always good new projects, but finding them among the chaos we have fallen into will not be an easy task
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 22, 2018, 04:46:12 AM
You need to look at the team and the project itself, as well as its documents, a very good example of such a coin could be Countinghose!
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 04:29:32 AM
The value of the altcoin is often difficult to judge. Some altcoins look perfect. Investors are easily deceived. If you are a newbie, I recommend not considering ICO investments. You can invest in mainstream coins.
trading on the market is indeed the best way to invest because it is safer and can be quickly profitable. different from investing in ICO which takes a long time to be able to enjoy it and has a big risk because there are many ICOs that fail.
Activity: 459
December 22, 2018, 04:13:28 AM
The value of the altcoin is often difficult to judge. Some altcoins look perfect. Investors are easily deceived. If you are a newbie, I recommend not considering ICO investments. You can invest in mainstream coins.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
December 22, 2018, 03:43:39 AM
Only two factors can tell about the project perspectives: product and team. Team should consist of famous members of crypto society and product should be easy to use for common people
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 03:28:44 AM

Double check the white paper. If it seens they have a solid plan years ahead of the release of the token, then invest. Never be blinded by short sighted terms and pricing. I invest in PRL before and it went from good to bad real quick because I held too long and the developers were just utterly idiots.
Activity: 411
December 16, 2018, 05:06:51 PM
You have to see the function of the platform they are developing. Is the platform influential for cryptocurrency, or global economic development. If so, then the coin will have a high value so the price can increase in the near future.
Activity: 319
December 22, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
I am sure that it is better for beginners to start working with reliable coins. For example, bitcoin or altcoins from the top-20. Moreover, now is the ideal time for profitable investments, while the prices of most coins are at their minimum level. Part of the money can also be invested in the purchase of new coins with good development potential.
Activity: 320
December 20, 2018, 03:54:29 AM
I believe that investments in reliable cryptocurrencies are now one of the most profitable and useful areas for work. But in each case it is necessary to conduct a thorough analysis of the project in order to minimize its risks. Personally, I recommend beginners to invest money in the most reliable coins.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
November 15, 2018, 12:34:25 AM

It is very hard for me to name any newly released coins that worth investing. I don't trust new coins right away unless they have some serious people and platform behind them what happens rarely. It is complicated to spot that new altcoin that has a potential out of this crazy amount of scams.
Pages:
Jump to: