Pages:
Author

Topic: Can someone please send me $10 bitcoins to this address? - page 2. (Read 2523 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4794
Where are you located?  If you are anywhere near Chicago, I'll meet with you to confirm your condition and report back here so people will know whether you are being honest or not.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Ok, see the quoted post below. You are going to have to provide proof before we just start doling out the Coins.

This is bitcoin: Don't believe it until you see 6 confirmations!
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Describe your disorder.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
The enabling of easy cyber-begging really is Bitcoins greatest achievement.  Undecided

OP, I really would give someone that really needs it and is off luck some money. But here there is a 99,9 % chance that you are just a guy that wants some free money.

So I rather give the guy that "lives" in the tunnel I pass through twice a day a tip, so I know where it goes.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hey guys, okay i just lost my job and i have NO money, to make this not sound like a sob story. I don't have enough to buy bitcoins. So can anybody PLEASE tip me $10? I need it to buy a medication for my disorder online. It's really important, and it requires $10 bitcoins for it to be purchased.

If anybody has a lot of bitcoins PLEASE i really need it bad.

address removed
blockchain address

MOD EDIT:
No begging allowed

Pages:
Jump to: