Pages:
Author

Topic: Can something like WeEconomy work in today's world ?! - page 2. (Read 301 times)

copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Hello Bitcoiners, I hope you have a great day, and making solid wins.

I was surprised when I read that WeWork wants to start an IPO this year. That is surprising because the company is not making any profits for its investors. This made me think, can something like WeEconomy work. What I mean by WeEconomy:

1. A private decentralized network of people who pay a monthly fee to be part of the network. That fee doesn't need to be big ( i am already paying 50$ monthly to Netflix, Amazon, Spotify, and co. ) and I try to buy bitcoin every month from my monthly savings. (I am a late bloomer about bitcoin, but that is a different story)
2. The complete monthly fees can be redeemed 24/7, meaning if you leave the network you get all your bitcoins back that you put in. Means, we use bitcoin as a reserve (bitcoin standard). The idea is that the network will at some time start to make more money than the amount that is put in every month.
3. The size of the group should be kept small for now.
4. Own semi-stable coin, a coin that is backed by all the assets that the network gains. Why semi-stable? Our goal is to keep the value of our stable coin around $1, but it can grow if our assets grow but it can fall too but never less than what we have in our core reserves. And we can make a poll where everyone in the network can vote on the decisions of printing money or burn it.

Now, let us talk about the shift that happened and few people know about it.

Labor income vs capital income

Time to time, shifts in our society happen that change the face of our world. From the Agricultural revolution to the Industrial Revolution to the Digital Revolution and all the between, with every circle more wealth has been created, and now we have a Renaissance of the economy. But the most important point is that in today's world Capital income produces more wealth than labor income. But this is only true for the super-rich sadly, but this is not the end. We, like a group, can better and faster grow our money.

This is a very basic example:

Look at this https://dcabtc.com/?sd=2018-11-09&sda=1_year&f=monthly&d=1_year&ac=50000000&c=true

You will see if we put $500k monthly, in one year we would have profits for $3 million, those $3 million can be used as credits, own uses, or grow the business even more. This is a simple example, but it just proves my point that together we can grow money faster, the next link shows how much money you would make alone

https://dcabtc.com/?sd=2018-11-09&sda=1_year&f=monthly&d=1_year&ac=2500&c=true

The Percent Change is the same at 51% but you with your 100$ profit can do nothing, but we with $3 million can grow our capital even faster and make more money babies.

"To turn $100 into $110 is work. To turn 100 million into $110 million is inevitable."

The goal of this network would be the grow till in reach a point of self-sustainable (a good read for this: https://www.jstor.org/stable/2227401?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents).

I am going to post more content in a couple of days about this on this thread.

I would love to get some feedback about this because I am developing this platform right now and will release the beta soon (hope so...). If you are interested in such a project, please don't hesitate to contact me. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: