Pages:
Author

Topic: Can the price Hit back $50k this month? - page 2. (Read 752 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
I can't really imagine bitcoin going up $50k this month, Even $40k is pretty hard because of our current market situation. It's too early for it to recover. I've seen some technical analysis in the internet and non of them reached around $50k price, Really it's impossible given the time span of 1 month. Imagine bitcoin doubles it value in just 1 month, It's a miracle. I'm also curious about the research you did, Where did you research it and how come you end up on $50k.
the market of cryptocurrency is getting low because that is more efficient remind in the market and it is obvious but one market increase in volume it determine through the demands and supply. Currently nobody expected the Bitcoin increase to fifty thousand and forty thousand (50k / 40k) this year, because of the experience we had in cryptocurrency this year I believe that we should we expect cryptocurrency increment next year which is year of 2024 Annie 2025 so buy them the crisis in any country will be subside
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
That is just how the bear markets move, I remember that during the previous crypto winter there was also a time in which the market looked as if it was static, there was almost no activity, the volume was low and the volatility even lower, and I have no doubts we will see some periods of time during this bear market that will behave like that, and there is not anything we can do except keep holding our coins and buy whatever bitcoin we can as it seems this bear market is going to last for a long time.
There is a belief among the community that a bear market will last longer and if that happens then we really should hold bitcoins longer while increasing our portfolio as much as we can. Asset accumulation is a way to grow better as bitcoin moves to the moon in its next bull cycle, so here's the opportunity. I think a lot of people are still pretty sure about bitcoin's future potential, so it doesn't matter if the bear market lasts longer because it just gives a chance for deep pockets to collect bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
I'm really baffled by the price this last month. We are having so much difficulty holding this shitty 22k that it's ridiculous. Not so long ago we were defending 35k for months and jumps from 37 to 45k were happening every 2 or 3 weeks and now we can't move past stupid 22k. January to April, $2k USD moves up and down were practically a daily routine. Now we're moving $500 a day and that's all.  It's like nobody is doing anything anymore.

Don't see us going over 25k this month at this rate and 50k is out of the question. No money is coming in to the space until inflation goes back to acceptable numbers, which could be in a year or two.
That is just how the bear markets move, I remember that during the previous crypto winter there was also a time in which the market looked as if it was static, there was almost no activity, the volume was low and the volatility even lower, and I have no doubts we will see some periods of time during this bear market that will behave like that, and there is not anything we can do except keep holding our coins and buy whatever bitcoin we can as it seems this bear market is going to last for a long time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
Nobody really believes this could happen. Don't get me wrong it is a good thing and hopefully we will reach 50k, and even 100k or 500k. I would love it because I have some bitcoins, probably would be my retirement if we reach 500k to be fair.

However, this doesn't mean that it will happen, just because we want it to reach there doesn't mean we think it will. Since, we do not believe it, then the price usually reaches to a point where it is not going to be fairly there. This is why I hope that the best thing we could do right now, would be making sure that everything is alright and we are not worried about if it will go up or not, just strap on and wait.
I am not worried if bitcoin price will increase above $50k again, but it will happen, only 2 or 3 years remain for this to happen. What I think about is that people are also using bitcoin halving to fomo and people will buy more bitcoin during that time and the price will increase. I do not know if bitcoin can reach $500k, but getting to $50k again is possible and it will happen. We can all guess and speculate about bitcoin price but bitcoin price speculation is more accurate if it is in long term.

If there is manipulation, then it is an Yes. Because, the market will be pushed and the same drops down. For now such acts aren't happening anymore with the market, because the market is getting to be more mature as the traditional stocks market. $50k is around $30k from the current price. With the potential of bitcoin, rallying can happen anytime. But, here it needs time for some reason.
Just like you later said, can bitcoin market be manipulated? I also doubt that, it can not be manipulated like altcoins market which have low marketcap while some altcoins whales have high amount of the respective altcoins which can make market manipulation easy, but unlike bitcoin, even after the whole present bear market, bitcoin marketcap is still over $400 billion.

I agree with you, it will be difficult for the price to reach $50,000 in this month of July because there is no improvement of pumping yet in the crypto market.
$50000, in this month of July, we all know that is not possible, even in this year, I do not think that will be possible.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Here is the wider picture for medium term, so long as Dollar is elevated above 100 like this which is an exceptional circumstance then we are constricted:

This is the recent range and we're off the bottom of the range, nice to do so but to expect more is perhaps more then is safe right now.   I think at the very best we meet this 50 day average shown in blue and then probably retract to repeat this rough range over the lower 20's.   Its all alot more positive then the prior action heading down to mid teens so small amount of gratitude is a good idea but dont presume we continue upwards without suitable rocket fuel propellant.
and having this as your post mate , now you have pointed it right because after climbing some 10-12 percent in that day ? yesterday the price starts to dip and now again in 19k level in which proven you correct to not expect continues upward.
this downward might be the beginning of another dumping so wait till it happens and lucky for those who did not expect so much .
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
I dont understand how people generate such question like topic name. Bitcoin price has been going down for 8 months already, and some people ask if bitcoin price can do more than x2 in only a month. Are you serious? Look at the crypto market. Look at worlds economy. Does is look like they are feeling good? Does it look like we have a reason to grow, not to mention doubling the price ? I feel like we are in continuous downtrend, and it will be a huge luck if we end this year with seeing bitcoin cost $30k.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
It's not likely to happen because if it does, it will create a huge green candle on the monthly timeframe. Those candles are usually followed by a red candle and that means a bloody month of august for bitcoin. I prefer a healthy slow rally than a sudden pump. Plus, many countries are facing a crisis now and there is a threat of recession globally which I think a pump to $50k this month is impossible.

I agree with you, it will be difficult for the price to reach $50,000 in this month of July because there is no improvement of pumping yet in the crypto market. Now that the price is still struggling between $20,000 and $19,000, showed that the price will hit back to $50,000 or $40,000 next month because the green light is preparing to remain stable from August till December for long term traders to have something good to achieve from their investment. Based on what people are experiencing in the crypto market, showed that there will be enough incomes to achieve before the end of this year 2022, because many people has used this opportunity to buy more coins and hold for the price to go higher before they can sell to make a passive incomes.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
It hard for me to lose my prediction because I always found good results in my prediction that made many people to believed in my prediction in the community. According to my research i Carried out few days ago, show that Bitcoin price will soon increase higher to hit back to $50k or $65k before the end of this month of July for those that bought at the low price to get ready for massive income people are going to enjoy from the market soon. What we are about to experience in this new month will make many people to regret why they purchased little of Bitcoin when the price was $18k. Do you believe it will happen this month?
I think Bitcoin always has a good chance in terms of price, maybe yes for $50-70k, but not now, I think it could happen in the next few years.

Everyone expects Bitcoin to recover and display its true price, lows or highs, nowadays it is very difficult to see the actual results.
If there is manipulation, then it is an Yes. Because, the market will be pushed and the same drops down. For now such acts aren't happening anymore with the market, because the market is getting to be more mature as the traditional stocks market. $50k is around $30k from the current price. With the potential of bitcoin, rallying can happen anytime. But, here it needs time for some reason. On the top, even the speculators are more bearish about the market.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
I'm really baffled by the price this last month. We are having so much difficulty holding this shitty 22k that it's ridiculous. Not so long ago we were defending 35k for months and jumps from 37 to 45k were happening every 2 or 3 weeks and now we can't move past stupid 22k. January to April, $2k USD moves up and down were practically a daily routine. Now we're moving $500 a day and that's all.  It's like nobody is doing anything anymore.

Don't see us going over 25k this month at this rate and 50k is out of the question. No money is coming in to the space until inflation goes back to acceptable numbers, which could be in a year or two.
Activity: 790
Merit: 44
It hard for me to lose my prediction because I always found good results in my prediction that made many people to believed in my prediction in the community. According to my research i Carried out few days ago, show that Bitcoin price will soon increase higher to hit back to $50k or $65k before the end of this month of July for those that bought at the low price to get ready for massive income people are going to enjoy from the market soon. What we are about to experience in this new month will make many people to regret why they purchased little of Bitcoin when the price was $18k. Do you believe it will happen this month?
I think Bitcoin always has a good chance in terms of price, maybe yes for $50-70k, but not now, I think it could happen in the next few years.

Everyone expects Bitcoin to recover and display its true price, lows or highs, nowadays it is very difficult to see the actual results.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It hard for me to lose my prediction because I always found good results in my prediction that made many people to believed in my prediction in the community.
any chance to Help us understand which are those predictions ?  and how could you claim that people in this community believe your predictions ?
or you are just being being claimant here?
According to my research i Carried out few days ago, show that Bitcoin price will soon increase higher to hit back to $50k or $65k before the end of this month of July for those that bought at the low price to get ready for massive income people are going to enjoy from the market soon.
with this prediction ? maybe those people that you said believing in your will finally lose their faith because of this one lol.
What we are about to experience in this new month will make many people to regret why they purchased little of Bitcoin when the price was $18k. Do you believe it will happen this month?
if this comes to happen? then Yeah of course those people will regret their decisioning
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
It's still too far for Bitcoin to go back to $50k. Moreover, expecting Bitcoin to reach the price of $50k this month seems very unlikely. To be honest
I really want Bitcoin to go back up to $50k this month, but unfortunately the results of the research and analysis that I did did not show the results
I wanted. In this month according to my prediction the price of Bitcoin has not moved too significantly, even the possibility that the price of Bitcoin is
still stable not far from the price of $ 20k. We still have to be a little patient again waiting  for the price of Bitcoin to return to the price of $50k.
So just stay focused on collecting Bitcoin, and never sell Bitcoin at a low price if the Bitcoin price drops even further. Remember that investing
in Bitcoin does require patience, because investing in Bitcoin sometimes we can feel profit after holding for the long term.
It's still a long way from getting back to $50k but at least bitcoin still has the potential to go back to the last ATH.
Many of us would like to see bitcoin return to the $50k price but we need to be more patient to wait because the bitcoin price is still at the $21k level.
Hopefully, this month the bitcoin price will not fall again like before. Even the price can increase little by little.
Importantly, we can collect bitcoins at a low price so that we can have a lot of bitcoins ready to be sold at the next high price.
If we can be patient in investing in bitcoin, we will be able to get big profits in the future.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
It's not likely to happen because if it does, it will create a huge green candle on the monthly timeframe. Those candles are usually followed by a red candle and that means a bloody month of august for bitcoin. I prefer a healthy slow rally than a sudden pump. Plus, many countries are facing a crisis now and there is a threat of recession globally which I think a pump to $50k this month is impossible.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!

See mate I appreciate your work. But the sadder truth is that no one has seen future.
What we can do is just estimate and calculate a price based on predictions.
Seeing the current trend of Bitcoins, I think it’s not possible to cross 30k usd this month.
Forget about touching 50k usd, BTC is struggling to keep its pace above 20k usd.
Nevertheless this won’t last long I guess, few more months and the bear market will end and again BTC will skyrocket in price.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
I can't really imagine bitcoin going up $50k this month, Even $40k is pretty hard because of our current market situation. It's too early for it to recover. I've seen some technical analysis in the internet and non of them reached around $50k price, Really it's impossible given the time span of 1 month. Imagine bitcoin doubles it value in just 1 month, It's a miracle. I'm also curious about the research you did, Where did you research it and how come you end up on $50k.

There is no chance that bitcoin can reach even near to the 50,000$. We are not in a bull market and also there are no fundamental events which can pump bitcoin to this level. Although anything is possible in crypto but still i can safely say that bitcoin cannot even reach 50,000$ in this year 2022. I would be happy if bitcoin does not dump below 17-18K and stay above 20K.

What you say is also true because for the short term or even next month it will not be able to reach the price of $ 50 thousand in my opinion.
But for the end of the year, it could be between $45 thousand or stop at around $50 thousand.

You have a proper nickname. The fortuner on the street can also predict that bitcoin will be worth 70k at the end of the year, but can you trust him? If in your opinion the price can't rise to 50k even next month, why will it rise to that level in 3 months? It seems to me that you are taking these numbers at random because you just want it to.
I will have to agree with this, it is one thing to express our wants and what we would like for the price of bitcoin to be during the next months and years and what it will actually happen, a prediction needs to be based on some facts and not just on wishful thinking, and I do not think there is anything on the charts that point out to the possibility bitcoin is going to grow 130% in a matter of days or weeks, so the chances the wish of the OP will become true is zero.

In reality its hard to see how does thing will work quickly while in reality its really not possible to come since there are many technicalities needed before one scenario to happen especially on financing and investment side. But maybe in 3 months there's a possibilities but I think the rise we use to see last bull market season can possibly seen on next halving. This is what statistic show so I guess I will stick on believing on this to happen on that time.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
Nobody really believes this could happen. Don't get me wrong it is a good thing and hopefully we will reach 50k, and even 100k or 500k. I would love it because I have some bitcoins, probably would be my retirement if we reach 500k to be fair.
In fact, you may never retire because after all, the more money you have, the higher your desires. Tongue

We will never get rich overnight unless we are too lucky. $50K is a possibility which is currently still expected to happen throughout the year, but I assume that's a bit too far for now. I wouldn't think $100K would be achievable over the next 5 months, but in the next 2-3 years it's always possible.

Probably retire with his usual day job because he can live with the money he has earn through accumulating bitcoin in years. $50k is possible, I mean we have reach that price already even $60k, it's that we experience the bear market and that's it.

We are again being challenge, patience to wait in the next 2-3 years for the next bull run and see $50k, $500k or more.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
It's so easy for bitcoin to go back to 30k and yet it's so difficult. Easy because with the number of shorts and the attitude of the market all it takes is one big player to go all in and we'd be back at 30k. There's just not enough supply to satisfy demand right now and if a big hedge fund goes long on bitcoin with a few billion USD it's going to trash all the bears at once.

On the other hand the sentiment is so negative that it's going to take a miracle for some billionaires to go all in.

IMO we're not going to go back to 50k this year. Maybe next year, but I'm 100% sure that we'll be over 60k in 3 years.
STT
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1411
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
Here is the wider picture for medium term, so long as Dollar is elevated above 100 like this which is an exceptional circumstance then we are constricted:

This is the recent range and we're off the bottom of the range, nice to do so but to expect more is perhaps more then is safe right now.   I think at the very best we meet this 50 day average shown in blue and then probably retract to repeat this rough range over the lower 20's.   Its all alot more positive then the prior action heading down to mid teens so small amount of gratitude is a good idea but dont presume we continue upwards without suitable rocket fuel propellant.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

There is no chance that bitcoin can reach even near to the 50,000$. We are not in a bull market and also there are no fundamental events which can pump bitcoin to this level. Although anything is possible in crypto but still i can safely say that bitcoin cannot even reach 50,000$ in this year 2022. I would be happy if bitcoin does not dump below 17-18K and stay above 20K.

What you say is also true because for the short term or even next month it will not be able to reach the price of $ 50 thousand in my opinion.
But for the end of the year, it could be between $45 thousand or stop at around $50 thousand.

You have a proper nickname. The fortuner on the street can also predict that bitcoin will be worth 70k at the end of the year, but can you trust him? If in your opinion the price can't rise to 50k even next month, why will it rise to that level in 3 months? It seems to me that you are taking these numbers at random because you just want it to.
I will have to agree with this, it is one thing to express our wants and what we would like for the price of bitcoin to be during the next months and years and what it will actually happen, a prediction needs to be based on some facts and not just on wishful thinking, and I do not think there is anything on the charts that point out to the possibility bitcoin is going to grow 130% in a matter of days or weeks, so the chances the wish of the OP will become true is zero.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
In fact, you may never retire because after all, the more money you have, the higher your desires. Tongue

We will never get rich overnight unless we are too lucky. $50K is a possibility which is currently still expected to happen throughout the year, but I assume that's a bit too far for now. I wouldn't think $100K would be achievable over the next 5 months, but in the next 2-3 years it's always possible.
Pages:
Jump to: