Pages:
Author

Topic: Can these returns be legit? 50-55% in 12 months? - page 2. (Read 344 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
I am always sceptical when I read guaranteed X amount every month or year especially in the crypto industry.
Without investigating too much I checked the domain on whois and the site has been around since 2016. At least it is not a brand new site created to grab as much as possible and as soon as possible. 
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
<...>
The site does not even seem crypto related. There are some very weak news articles on it (amongst others), but their product brochure goes on about Forex and a non-guaranteed 15% to 25% annual ROI. It looks like a "regular" type of investment corporation, that offers high-risk investment with a potential high ROI. Nevertheless, the site’s information is pretty poor and vague.

I couldn't see info on the promotion you mention, but a guaranteed ROI, be it promotional or not, extremely fishy ...
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Lol. “Promotion” that randomly increases your profit by 4 times? That surely isn’t an easy thing to do.

I would stay away from this. Looks like a ponzi trying to grab a few new users (possibly to exit scam). It just looks like the typical “we have the best traders with years of experience, so we can double your money” kind of website anyway.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
Those percentage returns are achievable.

Recent promotion is 45% return in 3 months  Huh
Did the promotion say the 45% return in 3 months is "guaranteed"? If so, then beware. I would instantly walk away if they say that to me.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi All,

Great board going on here. I am new to the crypto world, so my knowledge is very limited.

I would appreciate any advice from you all if this (managed) investment trading company may be realistic? They work on high volume, low margin trades, with returns of 40-55% net per year to the investors (profit sharing model where they execute the buy and sell orders in my account). Recent promotion is 45% return in 3 months  Huh

The site is https://www.axfinancialgroup.com/

Any advice would be appreciated on this.. Thanks.

R
Pages:
Jump to: