Pages:
Author

Topic: Can this guy really be more than 90% accurate on EVERY single trade? - page 2. (Read 355 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey all, 

So I follow this guy on YouTube, Mike Kelley or "King Matrix"...  lol and he trades crypto all day long and has a daily live trading update.  I have been watching for the past couple of months and I am blown away by the results.  I cant imagine how you could possibly make this stuff up but he is killing it!  Anyways I have been asking around because they offer a signal service and also scripts and I dont know if it is worth the $ or not or if its even real.  I feel like if the results from his track record are what they are then I can't lose.  I obv know that isn't true but I would like to know if anyone has heard of this guy or if its a joke or not.  His YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjJ3tvdEDmFkz9ZxMbTWzpg  Thanks everyone and hopefully if its legit, I just helped us all out!  Haha. Semper!
You are missing the point, the point of trading is not to have a high percentage of accuracy, what you should look is the amount of money that is in your pocket, it is very easy to create a strategy that wins that frequently and still loses money because the trades that you lose are quite big, what you should look for is the amount of money that you can make with that strategy.

Totally agreed!  Base hits all day but a ton of them!  Its time consuming but I pulled the trigger and got the script for a month and have already closed 3 trades yielding about 4% so the first day wasnt too bad haha.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Hey all, 

So I follow this guy on YouTube, Mike Kelley or "King Matrix"...  lol and he trades crypto all day long and has a daily live trading update.  I have been watching for the past couple of months and I am blown away by the results.  I cant imagine how you could possibly make this stuff up but he is killing it!  Anyways I have been asking around because they offer a signal service and also scripts and I dont know if it is worth the $ or not or if its even real.  I feel like if the results from his track record are what they are then I can't lose.  I obv know that isn't true but I would like to know if anyone has heard of this guy or if its a joke or not.  His YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjJ3tvdEDmFkz9ZxMbTWzpg  Thanks everyone and hopefully if its legit, I just helped us all out!  Haha. Semper!
You are missing the point, the point of trading is not to have a high percentage of accuracy, what you should look is the amount of money that is in your pocket, it is very easy to create a strategy that wins that frequently and still loses money because the trades that you lose are quite big, what you should look for is the amount of money that you can make with that strategy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
You can not rule the possibility of him being good at his trades, but being 90% accurate on every single trade is more a trap especially if he has a paid channel. As a rule of thumb, I'll never believe any trader that says he has 90% accuracy rate on every of his trades as I feel he's being economical with the truth. For the hype around him and pay attention to learning his trading skills, that's more important.
Signal groups almost never work, and I've joined quite a few in the three years that I have been trading cryptocurrency. It's definitely not worth the money in the end, because some groups may turn out to simply be altcoin pumping groups in the end, or the signal accuracies are just not as good as claimed. Either way, learning to trade takes time, and joining a signal service isn't much of a shortcut. I highly suggest you take the time to learn how to trade yourself. It does take time, yes, but you'll be able to trade as well or better than whoever you linked in your video.

Thats what I thought also until I actually started paying attention to what he was doing.
90% correct speculation seems a bit hard to achieve,

no it is not hard at all and there are many who are doing it. and their success rate is 100%. but the important thing is to know that if someone is that good in trading then they will not waste their time making youtube videos!
so to answer OP's question, no that person is a fraud and he isn't even close to 90% accuracy. if he was an expert he would be buying coins not selling advice!

Well he sells his results... that's the point.  I appreciate the feedback but if you check him out and THEN give me that assessment, it would hold more weight.  Thank you though!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
90% correct speculation seems a bit hard to achieve,

no it is not hard at all and there are many who are doing it. and their success rate is 100%. but the important thing is to know that if someone is that good in trading then they will not waste their time making youtube videos!
so to answer OP's question, no that person is a fraud and he isn't even close to 90% accuracy. if he was an expert he would be buying coins not selling advice!

Never heard of that and Im not really an enthusiast of following a certain person by trades because I can do it myself.

Following trading signals and tips is not the usual "you will just follow" and that's it. It must be associated with self analyzation because it's not 100% risk free. You can be wrecked along the way. Is it worth the $? If you will asked me, then NO since I already have a knowledge. But since you are a newbie, what you must do is to take his tips as reference so that you can make up your own analyzation someday. You need time and patience.

If you are lazy to do it then it's up to you if you will test the water since that's your money after all. Believed me, even how good that guy is, it's not an assurance that it will give you a 100% guaranteed profits just by following him. Use also your common sense that if following tips is easy as 1,2,3, you should see lots of persons doing it.

Apparently he is a former cop and turned $20 into a few million by trading.  Who knows.  Check it out sometime and let me know what you think.
Signal groups almost never work, and I've joined quite a few in the three years that I have been trading cryptocurrency. It's definitely not worth the money in the end, because some groups may turn out to simply be altcoin pumping groups in the end, or the signal accuracies are just not as good as claimed. Either way, learning to trade takes time, and joining a signal service isn't much of a shortcut. I highly suggest you take the time to learn how to trade yourself. It does take time, yes, but you'll be able to trade as well or better than whoever you linked in your video.

Thanks!  I understand and agree with you.  Have you seen this guy specifically though?  I think hes worth checking out strictly due to the returns. 
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
Being accurate or not is meaningless, the only thing that matters is your reward ratio. If you have a 5:1 ratio, you could be accurate only 40% of the times, even 30% and still make money. You could be 90% accurate with a negative risk reward ratio and get fucked.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
90% correct speculation seems a bit hard to achieve, but I believe there are some people capable of doing it, if you want to become good in trading then you need to learn by yourself not by following some signal, but if you want to try to see the accuracy of the signal then go ahead, maybe you can learn something from the signal
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Never heard of that and Im not really an enthusiast of following a certain person by trades because I can do it myself.

Following trading signals and tips is not the usual "you will just follow" and that's it. It must be associated with self analyzation because it's not 100% risk free. You can be wrecked along the way. Is it worth the $? If you will asked me, then NO since I already have a knowledge. But since you are a newbie, what you must do is to take his tips as reference so that you can make up your own analyzation someday. You need time and patience.

If you are lazy to do it then it's up to you if you will test the water since that's your money after all. Believed me, even how good that guy is, it's not an assurance that it will give you a 100% guaranteed profits just by following him. Use also your common sense that if following tips is easy as 1,2,3, you should see lots of persons doing it.
Hey all, 

Pages:
Jump to: