Pages:
Author

Topic: Can this overtake Binance? - page 3. (Read 309 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 04:28:31 PM
It looks pretty good, but why compare this to any other option? I think comparison is only possible when the trading platform is launched till then you can’t compare. I agree this is a gud option to invest. Not sure how will it go in future.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 02:34:35 PM
Have already invested on this. Not because I think it will match Binance but because I think it is good option. It’s immature to compare it to Binance at this stage.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 09:33:51 AM
How common has it become to see new exchanges coming up every few days? I think too common, so it is certainly not any longer exciting or unique watching the new exchange popping.

So what is the deal with CryptalDash? The deal is fairly big here and that can be visible or those who look through the website. As history suggests, the majority of the tokens by exchange platform have unbelievable success ratio near 90% and CryptalDash has a greater advantage to all those out in the market!

It is not here to compete with other upcoming ICOs or exchange; it is here to compete again the established names like Binance! With fees that is at 0.1 and if paid with CRD then it gets further lower through huge discount!

So, where do you guys see this against the big players especially Binance?

https://www.cryptaldash.com/

Look at this picture to understand what I am pointing at!

Pages:
Jump to: