Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Turkey Play Semi-Finals in Euro 2016? - page 2. (Read 921 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I honestly think they are to weak and that they cannot achieve this, its jus too much for them.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1174
Question is: can they advance to the next stage?

They already lost without scoring a goal and will play against Spain. And Czech Republic is not a weak opponent too.

Will be hard for them

They will not go in next stage, and for sure they will not play semi finals. I didn't click on this link, so I don't know what odds they offer for this bet, my guess is 1.3 or even lower.

We will watch them today, my bet is on Spain to win. But, but this is football, I'm never 100 % sure in my predictions.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Question is: can they advance to the next stage?

They already lost without scoring a goal and will play against Spain. And Czech Republic is not a weak opponent too.

Will be hard for them
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
They are too weak. And need to play on Asia 2016.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
After seeing them in the preimere match being played today I would say no.
They could not score and only really had an opportunity to score early on in the match when they had fresh people and legs on the field.
It would also depend on who their next team they must face to say if they can win a match to advance to the semi-finals. But after today's performance I would say no after watching their type of play.

Yeah maybe they can win their way to victory purely on luck xP.
But seriously no I agree with you. If they up against one of the better teams then they will have a serious problem.  Tongue
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Turkey can come far with some luck of course but they do have a good team that is capable of winning. I do believe that it is possible for them to make it far but there are some great teams which will make it tough for them.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
After seeing them in the preimere match being played today I would say no.
They could not score and only really had an opportunity to score early on in the match when they had fresh people and legs on the field.
It would also depend on who their next team they must face to say if they can win a match to advance to the semi-finals. But after today's performance I would say no after watching their type of play.
legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1001
Coin-Turk.com
Make your bet, even anonymous!!!

___________Can Turkey Play Semi-Finals in Euro 2016?
Options: Yes | No
Pages:
Jump to: