Pages:
Author

Topic: can u explain why bitcoin can be a future currency? - page 2. (Read 450 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I believe that bitcoin would be the future currency of the world. The main reason, I think, is its usuability. This can be easily used by anyone and transfered shortly without facing any hassle. And its transactions are done automatically that doesn't require any approval like banking channel.
copper member
Activity: 336
Bitcoin is the future mode of transaction , on line shopping is going to be more easy and in market also no one to carry paper money with himself for shopping, people use ATM cards but their booth are not available everywhere but with this you can do transaction by just one click and also no fear of theft and charging are very lower side as compare to bank charges. Govt have to do lot of expenses on paper currency like staff, printing and transaction cost to make money available to every citizen, so my opinion is this is the future mode of transaction.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
because bitcoin system was so protective and people in all country starting investment everyday, it makes bitcoin can survive from extinct
i can explain why it will not - bitcoin working on old,expensive and slow blockchain. It cannot be used in real life.Future currency should be faster then vise/mastercard,safer, easy accessable
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
of course, it will not be separated from the role of the increasing blockchain be great even have started many adopted in some countries. blockchain technology certainly makes the bitcoin be great and vice versa. Besides its own crypto is bitcoin oldest also became a reference for the altcoin very much. This makes it more powerful and became King of all crypto and certainly can survive for a long time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
because bitcoin system was so protective and people in all country starting investment everyday, it makes bitcoin can survive from extinct

Wouldn’t it be great if bitcoin will be the future currency? There are few reason why it can be the future.

It's a highly secured currency that is nearly impossible to hack because of blockchain technology. 

Also the cost of transaction is rather cheap that traditional banks because it happens between two parties without the intervention of a bank.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency doesn't affect by economic problems. Some countries already using bitcoin as a major currency because the value of their own currency is low because of low inflation rate.

Bitcoin also had it's flaws but that's not the case here.
Activity: 126
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. It is accepted by a large number of people all over the world. All cryptocurrency is affiliated with bitcoin. Now online shopping is easier and more convenient. I personally don't like to carry money everywhere. ATM cards are good but there is not booth everywhere and huge charge for currency conversion are the problems. Bitcoin has none of the constraints.
Activity: 169
bitcoin is one of the most profitable investments. with many people who invest bitcoin making the development of crypto better in the world. besides, the bitcoin price will be more expensive because many are looking for it to be an investment because they think bitcoin investment has a good prospect in the future.
Activity: 266
bitcoin is already very strong, many people who already hold bitcoin, bitcoin has become a global currency and become the benchmark and king of all types of crypto currency. bitcoin does not depend on the person who invests because bitcoin has spread in the holders.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Because no coin can replace the current bitcoin and possibly even in the near future. BTC is still leading the way for its use.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102

By your logic, Bitcoin is just a investment asset and highly depend on investment participation. If so, Bitcoin will still extinct once no one is interested in it.
Activity: 462
Bitcoin is the very first decentralized digital currency. Which is compared to as digital asset. It is acceptable in many places in the world. Moreover, it is a safe and secure process for doing transactions. For this reason I hope one day it will become the main currency.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
Only the SEC update on BITCOIN is enough for this question to be answered, try all your possible best to confirm that bitcoin is already a currency not even making mention of future
Activity: 2016
Merit: 283
You already answered your own question.  Lol but anyways on my view for me why bitcoin can be a future currency, it's because crypto currency value nowadays is higher than fiat money so how much more in the future?  Maybe it will be on ATH again because of being popular, which is a big help to convince more country to regulate again crypto in the future,  And also because using crypto you can do different manner in easy ways such (paying bills, sending money to family , buying stuff through online and etc ),  without going outside just using online wallets and internet.  .
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
I think that bitcoin is already a currency for individuals and will continue to be used by individuals. States are unlikely to widely use bitcoin in their practice. Most likely, they will create and use their own centralized crypto currency. However, the situation with the crypto currency is very different. Crypto currency is generally very difficult to forecast, especially now, when the market is going through a rather difficult time.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Because Bitcoin is the very first created cryptocurrency and that many people believe in bitcoin. I think everyone knows that.
Activity: 45
I don't see this coin being the future currency for several reasons. Until now crypto is still not stable second is that btc will reach its limit so that can't be use simply because someone could hold the coin and end up cutting the circulation.

Base on how does its performance made it for a real wuick and how it become popular to every investors could totally brought this coin as a future currency. It is not the 100 percent sure that it will the future currency but as it continues to rise and become popular then there will be a big chance for it to become. As well as if it become stable soon.
Activity: 168
I don't see this coin being the future currency for several reasons. Until now crypto is still not stable second is that btc will reach its limit so that can't be use simply because someone could hold the coin and end up cutting the circulation.
Activity: 140
Explain elumentarily. Bitcoin is the money that, when manufactured, there is nothing to stand for, and material costs require large expenditures. Matrices, special paper. This is one of the positive aspects, which affects the convenience of handling bitcoin. Another thing is that he is completely electronic.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Bitcoin can potentially be our future currency because it is more convenient and can further innovate to make peoples lives easier to transact bills, store money, etc. Although there are some prerequisites that is needed if bitcoin will permanently replace our physical fiat and some examples are the internet or offline portable storage of cryptos, identity confirmation that is programmed in the portable wallet for tight security, and other safety security measurements that is needed for tight security. Basically it is a lot of work to create all these essential things for bitcoin to be able to be our permanent currency. But it is possible and might happen in the near future. Bitcoin is also very volatile which makes forex trading much more exciting and profitable, there are also plenty of options to trade from such as altcoins. As time pass by our virtual innovations will be made and many will rely on digital currency to be able to use some services that require cryptos in payment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24

As of today I see bitcoin as an investment vehicle and not used as a currency. In the near future, since we are moving into the digital world and advanced technologies, when bitcoin's value becomes stable and less volatile then that's the perfect time for most of us to use it as an official currency that can be adopted by both public and private business sectors. We just have to wait what the future may bring with this awesome technology.
Pages:
Jump to: