Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Universa be bigger than Ethereum, NEO, and waves? - page 4. (Read 2375 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Since few days I have been reading a lot about Universa.They look so promising to me.But I would like to know your views too. Many famous personalities also involved in it.After electroneum and confideal, Universa attracted me so much with respect to ICO's. They claim many advantages over other blockchain enterpises. Especially it has targeted ethereum and has many advantages technically.
There's always possibilities for universa to be better than the coin you stated above. If their claim of more transaction per second and cheaper fee is right, then it's only time until they take over ethereum because we've seen ethereum can't handle a lot of transactions right now. But they just finished their ico while there are already some other coin that has the chance to overtake ethereum like nem or bts.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Token Sale has finished at $28.5M
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Yes, but McAfee could create his coin on universa network
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/921822099844591621

Yeah, so best sit out Universa and wait for McAfeecoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
I could see it become a multi-billion dollar company but it will take a lot of time. It is attractive though to move away from Ethereum for a company and start with other blockchains. Ethereum isn't bad but its getting crowded and for now doesn't scale, probably will in the future but you can't really wait for that when you want to move forward with your business.

Don't really expect Universa to become any bigger but with enough time it could. But it will take alteast 3-5 years or possibly more, I do feel crypto is kind of stuck with these high priced coins and doesn't feel like they could be replaced, which is a very wrong way to think. For now we haven't really seen any existing big companies moving towards these projects, just start ups. But once they do they aren't gonna settle with Ethereum just because its known and has a high marketcap, they will likely settle with NEM/XEM or other blockchain projects that have better tech and are faster and scale better. Don't really understand why NEM isn't already bigger than ETH
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Yes, but McAfee could create his coin on universa network
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/921822099844591621

Universa got something really good.. the supply will be big so you can´t expect a bigger price than ETH, but it can really take the place of Neo, waves, cardamo, etc... if the tools they propose work well, they´ll really have adoption.. it´s smart contracts with escrow out of the box, powerfull api with oracles, and fast transactions with huge newtwork load. It´s like taking Ethereum, chainlink and quantstamp in a single product and ready to scale at higher level transaction with low fee... you can´t expect Universa to colapse because of a kittens app... or pay an ico/contract/etc and wat more than a few seconds to confirm... Is the future
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
They could succeed, but they'll definitely have to work hard to get their name known out there. The likes of Ethereum, NEO and waves are widely known.
copper member
As I understand Universa proposes extremely fast transactions, which is not that noticeable nowadays, but will become crucial in next few years.
Activity: 364
Since few days I have been reading a lot about Universa.They look so promising to me.But I would like to know your views too. Many famous personalities also involved in it.After electroneum and confideal, Universa attracted me so much with respect to ICO's. They claim many advantages over other blockchain enterpises. Especially it has targeted ethereum and has many advantages technically.

What's with Universa to be consider as bigger than Ethereum, NEO, and waves in the future? Huh
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
yesterday they wanted to extend the sale of tokens for 18 days, today they have already changed their mind. and sales will end today.
but despite the problems - this is a very promising project

They made a huge mistake even though they changed their mind, people will/have lose trust. Although i still think it has potential
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
yesterday they wanted to extend the sale of tokens for 18 days, today they have already changed their mind. and sales will end today.
but despite the problems - this is a very promising project
copper member
23M collected.
Will try to see the development till the end of ICO, some people said that this ICO will surpass ETH, and i cant believe it for now because it still in ICO time, i keep my eye to this project. feels like this ICO will explode on the market then.
Don't think so. I think it'll be slow decay on exchanges until they manage to deliver and explode. Or it'll just go out with a whimper if they can't.
Activity: 140
Will try to see the development till the end of ICO, some people said that this ICO will surpass ETH, and i cant believe it for now because it still in ICO time, i keep my eye to this project. feels like this ICO will explode on the market then.
copper member
Great post, I love it, can XYZ be greater than Etherium... Sure son, it can, but in your dreams maybe Cheesy

I'd rather compare Universa to NEM or EOS, but not ETH...
Who cares about size?

Please make a really FAST network first. This is really important for everyone.
Look on Ethereum today. Blockchain that was announced as a base for decentralized applications, in fact, is incredibly SLOW.

Only one application (any huge ICO or just a game like CryptoKitties) can slow down the entire network. And also increase the Gas limit & price to a crazy amount.

The solution is to use DAG (though decent dag+smart contract combination is yet to emerge) or sidechains/sharding (etheruem upgrade, eos, ICON, Oracle, Universa, most of them really).
Activity: 196
Who cares about size?

Please make a really FAST network first. This is really important for everyone.
Look on Ethereum today. Blockchain that was announced as a base for decentralized applications, in fact, is incredibly SLOW.

Only one application (any huge ICO or just a game like CryptoKitties) can slow down the entire network. And also increase the Gas limit & price to a crazy amount.

copper member
21.1M collected by the moment.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
I invested on UTN and will hold on to them until it reaches its full value. Joined their bounty too. Its a great project and saying it will be better than ETH, that we'll see. Who knows!
copper member
Activity: 386
Hello fellow miners
Great post, I love it, can XYZ be greater than Etherium... Sure son, it can, but in your dreams maybe Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: