Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we do 15 - 30$+ per day by trading successfully in these market conditions? - page 4. (Read 798 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I found crypto trading more complex, there is not much volume in crypto market yet and sometimes there is pump and dump of coins where every tech analysis fail, if we consider trading only BTC, ETC, BCH or some popular coins like XRP then only we can generate a decent income provided we have sound knowledge of reading charts, its possible to make a decent amount on good setups but not everyday as everyday is not a trading day.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
This was achievable back in the bull run (buy low, sell high) and with the help of bounty campaigns here on the forum.
Right now, with either shorting or going long, it is kind of a gamble (either goes up, or goes down), so choose one direction and place your bet. At least it seemed so, without professional experience of technical analysis, or without big capital in order not to care about attachments...

So if one wants to achieve his target at least, can he do it?
How?
What were your successfully trades like?
How to do it consistently...
Today also it is possible,you can make money from trading the crypto currencies and don't compare trading with working on bounties where you may not get much money but in trading you can earn as much as you can based on your skill and how much capital you have.If you have about $1000 or more you can make good profits everyday but not always.
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
This was achievable back in the bull run (buy low, sell high) and with the help of bounty campaigns here on the forum.
Right now, with either shorting or going long, it is kind of a gamble (either goes up, or goes down), so choose one direction and place your bet. At least it seemed so, without professional experience of technical analysis, or without big capital in order not to care about attachments...

How?

You will not need a huge amount of capital for that level of return. If you could get together $3000 you would only need to make 1% daily to reach your upper goal. The thing is you shouldn't aim for 1% every day, but more than 1% on some favourable days and other days just take a day off.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
One option to for you to take a look is using an trading auto-bot. The most popular bot on Bitcointalk is Gunbot, you can do some research about that. This shop is offering the best price for it https://cwcgunbot.com
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
This was achievable back in the bull run (buy low, sell high)

It doesn't matter whether it is a bull run or a bear run. There are platforms where you can short during bear runs. You can make money in any market. The hard part is to know what you are doing. 99 percent of traders don't know and end up being ripped off.

Right now, with either shorting or going long, it is kind of a gamble (either goes up, or goes down), so choose one direction and place your bet.  

It is always a kind of a gamble. The trick is to improve the odds in your favor by using some kind of system (based on technical analysis).

...without big capital in order not to care about attachments...

That kind of return is impossible without big capital. Why? So that you can risk 1 to 2 percent of your account with each trade, not more than that. If you risk more than that, you will quickly ruin your account.
Moreover, you shouldn't measure your gains on a daily basis. That kind of consistent return is impossible on a daily basis.
Recalculate that on a yearly basis.

Activity: 456
Merit: 250
The market has been fluctuating regularly at certain time interval. With this it is completely possible to make $15-$30 per day. For the same it requires high skill to move the assets according to the market. Another important thing is the large volume of crypto holdings in the portfolio.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
i think that depends on how much your capital, and how lucky you are.
trading not like you go to work and get pay everyday,sometime you lose,sometime win.
i know we make analyze before buy but analysis can't accurate 100% they some miss.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
if you think you will be making money on the daily basis with crypto your making a big mistake. you are better off just buying bitcoin
and forget about it for 5 years and then cashing out or cashing out a portion of it
Oh, sorry. What i wanted to say: I have been around for some time, and i followed some TA charting by some experienced people. Right now i am not talking about taking a risk by buying more bitcoins. I am looking for successful trades, or mindsets that people used to achieve their financial goals related to crypto... As active income, or as a passive source of income.

Any stories?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
if you think you will be making money on the daily basis with crypto your making a big mistake. you are better off just buying bitcoin
and forget about it for 5 years and then cashing out or cashing out a portion of it
Activity: 742
Merit: 252

How?
Pages:
Jump to: