Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we expect another downfall of the crypto currency values in the recent times - page 2. (Read 180 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
Can we expect another downfall of the crypto currency values in the recent future because of the continuous raising of concerns by the different groups or communities or country governments?

I don't think we'll see another big fall in the near future. There are strong signs that the prices have stabilised now - there hasn't been much of a drop for a few weeks.
I think the market is getting ready for another spell of rising prices.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Can we expect another downfall of the crypto currency values in the recent future because of the continuous raising of concerns by the different groups or communities or country governments?
you are wrong to expect, various groups, community and government will very support crpyto in the future. only a corrupt country that has a society that does not want technological advancements in its life is the one who not supports this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think yes and we can see BTC on $6k soon. And for altcoins it will be a bad times. But additionally this will be a good chance to buy cheap coins, because after correction always starts a huge grow.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: