Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we experience $80k this year? - page 17. (Read 2360 times)

copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
February 13, 2023, 09:05:09 AM
Just be prepared for anything. Invest as if you know the money will be lost and if it turns out more greenish at the end of the day it will be a big plus. Digital investment is never something to be so sure about, It is all about taking the risk. $80k in 2023 is never a certainty a step at a time will be better let's first target $30k then we progress from there.

Yup we need to climb step by step. Keeping such high expectations and investing due to greed is not good. I am not saying that Bitcoins will crash, but still the price of the coin will only increase if we keep the demand of the coin high. If there is enough demand for the coin, then in order to fulfil the demand, the price will automatically go up. Let’s first wait for 30k usd price range for this month end, and if Bitcoins anyhow fulfils this, then definitely there will be a hope for 80k price range by the end of this year.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
February 13, 2023, 08:46:48 AM
My prediction would be no, as far as people say bitcoin price depends on supply and demand, look at the current bad economy. People are still struggling with daily expenses and where to get money to invest. Without money flowing into the market, the market will never grow. Therefore, to expect bitcoin to recover or hit new ATH this year is an illusion.
It's not really an illusion, it's just that Bitcoin is very difficult to achieve this year because besides there are still many people who lack the capital to buy something on the market, some people still have obstacles through income which is still uncertain for them so that things it's making it difficult for some people to get into the market at the moment and has made Bitcoin's price increase a bit slower to move in the past two months.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1018
Hello Leo! You can still win.
February 13, 2023, 06:13:26 AM
Actually I still think that reaching the price of $ 80k is difficult, especially since the current bitcoin price is still under $ 25k.
But it can happen, especially if there is a lot of positive news that can support bitcoin going higher so that it can make the price slowly rise until it reaches $ 80k.
But I'm still unsure about this and I'd rather just wait than worry about how much bitcoin will be at the end of the year while still buying more.
But I still believe bitcoin can reach $80k and even higher in the future but sadly, we won't know when that will happen.
The windows of bitcoin is opened between $15k and $75 before halving. So I do not expect bitcoin to break through $80. Even the high rang of $75k might not be reached. I do not put great hopes in bitcoin this 2023 until during halving when I am expecting a new ATH.
All these are speculations, it therefore means that anything can happen  in bitcoin even against the calculations of the experts.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 642
February 13, 2023, 06:05:37 AM
$80, no. $80k, very doubtful. Bitcoin may have surprised us after the new ATH was reach to $60k but I doubt it could reach higher rates. The goal would be to get back at where it came from, and I think this is it. $20k-25k is not a bad amount considering how fast it went here. We don't really need much of the price, it's the value that we should target.
If you are expecting Bitcoin to move at the high point, then I urge you to reconsider your expectations so that you won't feel bad even if it goes south.
I am not pessimistic about Bitcoin, it's the world economy that I am more worried.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 704
February 13, 2023, 05:29:53 AM
Since the year started with a good results by moving from $20k to $24k this year, show that the price of BTC and crypto will move higher to satisfy investors soon. Now that the month is moving faster and investors need to think faster so that they will not miss their reward at the end of the year. The price of BTC just drop down to $22k few days ago, which is another opportunity for those that missed last year not to invest in a stable coins to do it now because, the price of BTC will surely reach $80k before the end of this year 2023.
Are you sure investors will experience $80 this year?
I do not think there is any chance for your prediction to become true at all, 80k is higher than the ATH and what makes you think the price can go that high that quickly?

The only way I could see this happening is if for some reason the economy presented a significant setback and investors decided to take shelter on bitcoin instead of fiat, but this scenario is unrealistic, so you better adjust your expectations because if you do not it huge losses could come your way as you make the wrong moves to take advantage of a movement which will never come.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1168
February 13, 2023, 04:42:48 AM
For Bitcoin to reach from $22k to 80$ in just one year the economy need to be shaken hard. On the other hand, the ongoing war and worldwide covid-19 problems forces people to wish sort of a stability in economy. I think we have too many factors that hold or slow down Bitcoin growth. I dont believe that Bitcoin price can start growing by itself. If we look on the graph, we might see that during last half a year the price did not change. If we expect Bitcoin price to continue changing in same manner, then there are no chances it reaches $80k in next 10 months.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
February 13, 2023, 04:20:43 AM
While it is already mission impossible for bitcoin to reach $80k this year, I might get convinced if a proper analysis as to why the price will increase that high this year alone. The absence of analysis from OP makes that $80k prediction of bitcoin price more of a wishful thinking. It might not even reach that high in the halving year which is next year already. Next bitcoin ATH will be in the following year of the halving as what we observed in the past. Bitcoin reaching in trillion market cap will surely slowdown its growth as well.

Many times the mission impossible has become possible with bitcoin. Just like before when it was not believed that it would be 1300$, it suddenly happened and after it was passed, the community level of bitcoin suddenly increased, then it became 20k$ until it reached close to 80k$ or more.

A lot of people did not expect the value of bitcoin to be like that, then it dropped again at 20k$+, which means that if such impossible things happen, the impossible can happen again in the future and even more.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
February 13, 2023, 12:51:58 AM
It is not impossible, but it would break all the patterns of previous bitcoin cycles, in this case to the upside, happily for us. Like most of the previous responses I am sceptical in this regard, and with no arguments to support them other than that the OP seems to think it is so, and if we add that he doesn't seem to be clear on what a stable coin is, it is pretty clear to me that it is not going to happen.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
February 13, 2023, 12:19:12 AM
One can never determine when the cryptocurrency market will change and the price will go up or down. So still the price of Bitcoin remains at 21k dollar. I can't say whether the price of Bitcoin will reach $80k in 2023. Many experts estimate that the Bitcoin halving is in 2024, but that's when the price of Bitcoin may cross 80k.  But the Bitcoin cycle has never had such a big announcement about 2023 year. However, it is very likely that the price of Bitcoin will exceed one hundred thousand dollars by 2024.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
February 12, 2023, 11:58:24 AM
My prediction would be no, as far as people say bitcoin price depends on supply and demand, look at the current bad economy. People are still struggling with daily expenses and where to get money to invest. Without money flowing into the market, the market will never grow. Therefore, to expect bitcoin to recover or hit new ATH this year is an illusion.
Activity: 349
Merit: 27
Ultimate Launchpad on TON
February 12, 2023, 10:02:59 AM
$80k this year? – Is it possible to reach this year? Most likely, yes. It is important that not all exchanges withdraw cryptocurrencies, and not all countries ban them. In addition, regarding the increase in demand for bitcoin users by seeing the number of companies providing their services in cryptofinance and cryptocurrencies is increasing every day not to mention that firmware updates have been prepared for miners.

Many experts believe that further developments in cryptocurrency rates will be influenced by the legislative decisions of the countries where the exchange is located. It looks like 2024 BTC to the moon the classic reason the BTC halving never fails to drive up the bitcoin price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 277
February 12, 2023, 09:47:08 AM
Actually I still think that reaching the price of $ 80k is difficult, especially since the current bitcoin price is still under $ 25k.
But it can happen, especially if there is a lot of positive news that can support bitcoin going higher so that it can make the price slowly rise until it reaches $ 80k.
But I'm still unsure about this and I'd rather just wait than worry about how much bitcoin will be at the end of the year while still buying more.
But I still believe bitcoin can reach $80k and even higher in the future but sadly, we won't know when that will happen.

-    Everyone or most of them here still knows that it is difficult to determine or say what will happen to the price of bitcoin because it is volatile, the only thing others are doing is getting ready.

To ensure that they benefit from entering the bull run, they gradually accumulate bitcoin believing that it will reach even more than 80k$ each. And the others while waiting for the bull run, they set aside an allocation budget so they can do trading activity for the short term in addition to the long term, which this style is okay with me.
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
February 11, 2023, 09:54:36 AM
Just be prepared for anything. Invest as if you know the money will be lost and if it turns out more greenish at the end of the day it will be a big plus. Digital investment is never something to be so sure about, It is all about taking the risk. $80k in 2023 is never a certainty a step at a time will be better let's first target $30k then we progress from there.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
February 11, 2023, 08:54:23 AM
While it is already mission impossible for bitcoin to reach $80k this year, I might get convinced if a proper analysis as to why the price will increase that high this year alone. The absence of analysis from OP makes that $80k prediction of bitcoin price more of a wishful thinking. It might not even reach that high in the halving year which is next year already. Next bitcoin ATH will be in the following year of the halving as what we observed in the past. Bitcoin reaching in trillion market cap will surely slowdown its growth as well.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 579
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
February 11, 2023, 08:36:26 AM
The thing that makes me sure that 2023 can be better is that global users continue to increase, several countries have officially opened tenders to legalize bitcoin so this year will be a big boom, several global companies are increasingly active in investing in bitcoin so that we have to buy more much to spare, and $80k is an easy thing to achieve this year.

Optimism is essential when holding bitcoin, but we should also not be greedy or expect too much because if it doesn't turn out as we hope, we will be even more disappointed. I still believe that history will repeat itself and based on the economic situation this year, the expectation of a bull run is unlikely.

Personally, I only dare to hope before the end of the year, bitcoin can reach $40k-50k in preparation for the boom year in 2024 when halving occurs, and the world economy enters a strong recovery phase.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 574
February 11, 2023, 05:41:30 AM
Activity: 2674
Merit: 625
February 10, 2023, 06:40:17 PM
Since the year started with a good results by moving from $20k to $24k this year, show that the price of BTC and crypto will move higher to satisfy investors soon. Now that the month is moving faster and investors need to think faster so that they will not miss their reward at the end of the year. The price of BTC just drop down to $22k few days ago, which is another opportunity for those that missed last year not to invest in a stable coins to do it now because, the price of BTC will surely reach $80k before the end of this year 2023.
Even while bitcoin is currently stabilizing against recovering from last year's correction, it is still too far to make the jump from $20k-$24k to $80k. The only thing that makes more sense is to keep the price below $50k and hope to reach ATH next year. However, to get to that jump, bitcoin must experience a gradual recovery, which means the price must be at a stable level.
We cant really have that huge leap on a short time specially if we do speak about on this year which it is really that impossible.We do need some super bullish news and other huge recognition and adoption events for us to push through with those levels.Its not something that could really be easily be attain for this year.Why there are people who are really that rushing on seeing those high price?
We do know that reaching new ATH's isnt something that we could be able to easily attain.EXpect for some very bumpy ride and even reaching 30k for this year is still questionable
or something that cant be sure.How much more on 80k?
Activity: 28
Merit: 15
February 10, 2023, 03:37:59 PM
Even while bitcoin is currently stabilizing against recovering from last year's correction, it is still too far to make the jump from $20k-$24k to $80k. The only thing that makes more sense is to keep the price below $50k and hope to reach ATH next year. However, to get to that jump, bitcoin must experience a gradual recovery, which means the price must be at a stable level.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 10, 2023, 11:05:21 AM
It doesn't matter if you think it will happen this year or not, it matters if you trust it enough to consider it a possibility. It is near 20k levels right now, which means a x4 increase, if enough people think that there is a possibility of bitcoin reaching x4 higher in a single year, that means bitcoin must be doing something right. You think your house will x4 in a single year? Gold? Oil? Stocks like apple or google or tesla?

We believe none of  them will be x4 in a single year, we KNOW they won't, whereas we are unsure about bitcoin. It may not reach there at all, but that part doesn't really matter because even if it's possible, that's good enough reason for me to buy it.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 576
February 10, 2023, 07:43:26 AM
The thing that makes me sure that 2023 can be better is that global users continue to increase, several countries have officially opened tenders to legalize bitcoin so this year will be a big boom, several global companies are increasingly active in investing in bitcoin so that we have to buy more much to spare, and $80k is an easy thing to achieve this year.
In my personal view, the price of $ 80K for Bitcoin is still very realistic. But I'm not sure that this will be easily achieved by Bitcoin this year, because apart from the corrections that still often occur in Bitcoin. Significant price increases are still seen as slow for Bitcoin so the possibility of being at $80K within the year is unlikely to be so easy nor will there be enough time for Bitcoin to increase to such a large range.
Pages:
Jump to: