Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 59. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

Look man, in this industry, you will never be a hundred percent safe from hackers or scammers because as security gets stronger, they also try harder to steal from people. Meaning, they evolve together with the technology. The only thing you can do is to make it hard for them to do what they want by doing your own research on how to protect your funds. And of course, do kot invest more than what you cam afford to lose just in case you get hacked.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
Bitcoin is safe but we all know that we cannot avoid the hackers because we don't know if they attack. I think the best we can do is a extra careful for everything we so like in transaction and etc..
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
We can't guarantee yet because there a lot of scammers hanging around and wait for the opportunity to grab our investment, My first experience was so devastating, I used to invest about 400$ in trading site, and for uncertain reason my money was stolen in an instant, I don't know how they used to unlock my password. and that was a big deal on my part, It serves me as an eye-opener.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Well, if the exchange turns out to be a scam or built with a weak security, sadly there's nothing to do. Something like that happened in some southern-eastern country in Asia if I'm not mistaken, some months ago.
Against hackers you need to learn how to protect yourself on the Internet
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
its not safe at all
Activity: 80
yes you can as long as you have a secure wallet and do not reveal your key to anyone
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Why it would not be safe? it is safer than having it on fiat money, that it is exposed to be stolen by other people. I suggest you to read more, it is obvious that you are a newbie and you dot not understand anything.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Really it is you who safeguard your money in digital way..or electronic way that is why there are many way to keep it safe even though there are lots of hacker  out there they cannot touch your inside your wallet coz only you who knows it that is why its decentralized.
It depends on us how we are going to make it safe, a lot of ways for it to become secured and if we are talking about the security if it will grow for sure it will grow no matter what, don't mind the price right now, it will really rise in the coming months and years.
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
the hackers are everywhere, they even steal from banks and governments which is the most secure places (according to the majority) but what we have to understand is that blockchain makes their job a lot harder and almost impossible because there is not a central. So we can not be sure as no system is 100% safe but we can predict that our funds will be there 95% with security.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
You must think more broadly, there are many safest ways to store bitcoins, whales would rather save their bitcoin assets in hard wallet, like a ledger. and it's very safe from hackers.

criminality in 2018 will increase, so, when you have a lot of bitcoins, then you do not have to try storing bitcoins in online wallets like coinbase and others.
Activity: 140
Really it is you who safeguard your money in digital way..or electronic way that is why there are many way to keep it safe even though there are lots of hacker  out there they cannot touch your inside your wallet coz only you who knows it that is why its decentralized.
Activity: 118

it is hard to guarantee a 100% to secure your investment in bitcoin. it is your own risk to invest not just in bitcoin but in every investment. We cant stop hackers to hack our account. What we can do is to double secure our own account by not easily providing information in website. Double check everything before you trsut someone or the website.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I think no safety investment in the bitcoin with me.i can't support it to be fair.i will explain can here about hacker.but you know that many false investment site in this crypto world,many scammer also waiting got our money.now you can avoid in the investment.hacker does not matter, because hacker always try to try can hack your wallet or account.you have save need to high security and 2FA Verification.then I hope you will also save without hacker.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

There is no safe in the world, especially in the world of cyber world. That's why it's in your hands to keep your crypto wealth. It's hard to trust anyone now, especially if it's just social media you know.Be careful and as long as you can do not tell to anyone your password in your accounts here in crypto currency.
Activity: 316
That depends on what you do. How to secure your BTC. You may see a site that won 1BTC as soon as you open it immediately. Depending on the security you use, but if you want to buy that hardwallet like trezor.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
First of all before you invest your money you should know how to secured and know the possible things that might happen if ever the hackers will take over your account especially your money. It may also help if you know the websites, links and etc. that those hackers can use in stealing your money, be wise and aware all the time because even you do everything to secure your account there's still a chance that hackers will steal it especially when they are really knowledgeable when it comes to technology especially softwares.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
First of all you should invest only what you can afford to lose, and for security a simple 2FA activation will solve any doubt about safe.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Yes of course bitcoin could not be simply taken away because it is a blockchain that only you can access with it. However, hackers around the world could be able to trick you to offer you something that will relatively will made you give the important details in your digital wallet. Like you are being to comply in registering your account and made you gave in your private key as it is being required so by the time that you are disclosing it to that phising website any moment from that time hacking will followed and that is one thing hackers would do to you and you should be careful with.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Hacking your Bitcoin wallet by hackers is really impossible. Hacking to your wallet is possible when you trust your passkey for your wallet to another person. I suggest that you should secure your passkey for your wallet and never trust anyone. Be careful also in what website you are logging in for your wallet, make sure it is the legitimate website. You can also try hardware wallet in order to be safe from these risks.
Activity: 84
actually many ways we can do to ensure that our money is safe when we invest bitcoin, for that I suggest that before investing bitcoin, then you should first learn about bitcoin, as well as its function and usefulness as well as the advantages of investing bitcoin. then learn how to keep our money safe when investing bitcoin and no one else can take it without our permission so there is no doubt in bitcoin investing and not having a bad view of bitcoin someday. one of the ways to keep our money safe when investing bitcoin is to keep the password in the bitcoin wallet adress properly and correctly and make sure no one else knows the password other than us, it's one way to secure our money in bitcoin investing. another way you can open the browser or follow this forum because here has been explained many ways to secure our money from theft in investing bitcoin.

Investing here in bitcoin is safest way to roll our money we get back double of what we expected we get more profits.
Pages:
Jump to: