Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we proudly tell people that we're Bitcoiners? - page 3. (Read 398 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 217
Some of us here were not actually doing very well before we joined this forum and people know that we don't have a job and a source of income but when we were introduced to this forum, we took time to build our accounts and were fortunate to join signature campaigns and we started earning income from it and things begins change differently in our lives as we were able to buy clothes, food, shelter and even extend hands to some of our loved ones and people begin to wonder what kind of job you're doing that you have suddenly changed to the extent of even rendering assistance to other people.

So my question is this, can we proudly tell people that we're Bitcoiners? And even if we do how can they be convinced that we're doing genuine work online since the society sees most people earning from online as fraudsters (Yahoo boys).
There is no need to tell people that you are a Bitcoiner of they didn't come to you first (even if they do) because the eyes of many people are on crypto investors, so you have to be careful the kind of person you tell about your crypto life.
Some might want to know so that they can look for away to scam you, I wish I could find a thread that I saw some months back, on this thread, a Twitter influencer was robbed because his showing of this crypto cash out to people on Twitter, and the robbers toke all his coins, smart TV, jewelries and most of his important things.
So it will be better if you keep your crypto life on a low key than to get your self into troubles, some pipo eyes dey for those way dey deal with crypto currencies, especially now when Bitcoin dey high.
Activity: 616
Merit: 713
Don't joke with my Daughter
Must you tell people about online involvement?
When someone ask you why can't you tell them that you have other job or business you are running so avoid series of questions coming from people, and besides if you don't open your mouth to tell people that you are a bitcoiner how would people know you are one is better you have other working because the mentality of people outside this forum doesn't reason what you are reasoning because when you tell them you are a bitcoiner then you are giving them the chance to call you all sorts of names.
Just limit yourself from friends who doesn't do same business as you otherwise you will be called a Yahoo boy because they don't know what you are doing for real.
Activity: 574
Merit: 387
So my question is this, can we proudly tell people that we're Bitcoiners? And even if we do how can they be convinced that we're doing genuine work online since the society sees most people earning from online as fraudsters (Yahoo boys).
I only tell my close family members about what I do, and dey understand me, if external person ask me about Wetin I dey do, I dey find physical work tell dem say na Wetin I dey do be that, and if people dey talk about online job, I go just dey look them like say I no even know Wetin be online job, we don’t expose what we do to people like that, or the amount we are earning, if you end up telling people the amount you are earning, most people na ur downfall dem dey look for. Now wey kidnapping even dey rampant now, dey fit arrange people make dem come move u, hoping they will be able to get money from you, na y we suppose dey careful be that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 151
Your family knows you more than anyone else does. If you are asked what kind of work do you do that you suddenly start making money. You should be proud enough to tell them the work you do. It might not be everyone you will tell but your mom and dad are people I think can't hurt you and they know when their son is doing a legitimate something or something illegal. You don't special convincing, if they can't take you for your word then it's left for them.
Activity: 155
Merit: 79
There is no point in proving to anyone that you are bitcoiner, let them think whatever they like. You are not doing anything illegal so nothing to be worried about. It is ignorance that is making some youth lazy and some go into Yahoo when they can actually earn legal money online.
Some of them have good smartphone but don't know how to make legit money from it. The one's that knows are learning freelancing skills and earning in dollar on a daily basis.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
Just be careful of people that you tell that you are making some money on this forum. People that are buying bitcoin or receiving reward in bitcoin need to be careful. Especially of offline attack like physical attack can be possible and by avoiding people about you receiving bitcoin weekly would be better.

Just play your card right. To know Yahoo guy is not difficult to know. I know people that are into online means of earning and there has been no problem.

If it comes to police case, you will be able to defend yourself and you have nothing to be afraid of if your hand is clean.
Activity: 238
Merit: 151
Some of us here were not actually doing very well before we joined this forum and people know that we don't have a job and a source of income but when we were introduced to this forum, we took time to build our accounts and were fortunate to join signature campaigns and we started earning income from it and things begins change differently in our lives as we were able to buy clothes, food, shelter and even extend hands to some of our loved ones and people begin to wonder what kind of job you're doing that you have suddenly changed to the extent of even rendering assistance to other people.

Pages:
Jump to: